News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hairpulling and Titpulling championship second round

• 21 Replies

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
Hairpulling and Titpulling championship second round
« on: November 16, 2016, 11:08:45 PM »
Welcome!
This is a second round of a new tournament - Hairpulling and Titpulling contest - rules are simple one hand in rival's hair one hand on rival's tit and ....pull until one surrender....
Who wil be Champion in this cruel game?

VOTERS YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR ONE GIRL IN EACH FIGHT AS USUAL YOU CAN CHANGE VOTES BEFORE END OF VOTE   SO GIRLS I WANT YOU TO BE ACTIVE - IN THAT WAY YOU CAN WIN VOTERS HEARTS

SO LETS FIGHT!

Fight 1

strongantonia

{alt}

vs

paffy

{alt}

Fight 2

Sophies Cees

{alt}

vs

Annette_CF

{alt}

Fight 3

Brooke Adams

{alt}

vs

Elin

{alt}

Fight 4

ShannonSlaps

{alt}

vs

Busty Judy D

{alt}

Fight 5

Titfighting Bitch

{alt}

vs

Emytits

{alt}

Fight 6

supermilfighter

{alt}

vs

maryfighter

{alt}

Fight 7

CaitlinGoesHard😈

{alt}

vs

Tiffany_Fights

{alt}

Fight 8

Busty Asian Apple

{alt}

vs

Angie-39

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=13136;sa=pictures;album=0;start=0

Annette_CF

Re: Hairpulling and Titpulling championship second round
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 11:40:59 PM »
OMG, I SO wanted to get my hands on that little slut Sophie. I rush at her and push her backward, both my hands on her tits as she back peddles.  Then I stop suddenly and latch onto her left nipple with my right hand, my left digging into her hair at her forehead and yanking as hard as I can with both hands.  Her tit is stretched  as I grin sadistically, shaking her head back and forth by her hair.

strongantonia

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 06:55:55 AM »
against paffy? what happen ...I though she lost her fight in the first round....now I am against a loser....lol....ok ...let's go in front of me paffy....face to face....both grab the adversary hair with the left hand and putting the right hand over the left boob....waiting the signal to fight.....I smile to my adversary...."no way for you with me...you will lose this one" and pinch your nipple to check your reaction,,,,waiting the start of the fight....my legs are a little bit spreaded...

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 03:09:53 PM »
Aw, I'm already up against Shannon? Oh well, time to destroy the only girl who even comes close to being competition in this field. Say goodbye to your tits and your hair, hun.

paffy

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 03:24:13 PM »
  Antonia and I are one in front of the other I have my left hand through her hair and my right hand on her left tit, Antonia gives a wrung-out to me, and I sink my nails into her tit "take this bitch

Sophies Cees

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 03:51:36 PM »
OMG, I SO wanted to get my hands on that little slut Sophie. I rush at her and push her backward, both my hands on her tits as she back peddles.  Then I stop suddenly and latch onto her left nipple with my right hand, my left digging into her hair at her forehead and yanking as hard as I can with both hands.  Her tit is stretched  as I grin sadistically, shaking her head back and forth by her hair.

I wanted this for a long time too, you blonde bimbo bitch,  blonde vs brunette I hate you ..did not expect you rushing at me so hard as I reel  backwards as you push but when you stopped you made a big mistake, .
You latch on me but it gives me the time to latch on you. My left hang goes for the side of your head as     I grab a fistfull of your blonde hair and yank to your  right. I also take hold of your fake boob and squeeze it with my nails digging in hoping the plastic pops, exposing you for the fake, plastic skank you are.  uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Moan and groan...

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 04:19:58 PM »
i'm going to punish this bitch
i love titfight catfight boxing and sexfight

Sophies Cees

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 10:18:09 PM »
I'm leaving you in the dust hun   hahahaha!!!

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 11:07:24 PM »
against paffy? what happen ...I though she lost her fight in the first round....now I am against a loser....lol....ok ...let's go in front of me paffy....face to face....both grab the adversary hair with the left hand and putting the right hand over the left boob....waiting the signal to fight.....I smile to my adversary...."no way for you with me...you will lose this one" and pinch your nipple to check your reaction,,,,waiting the start of the fight....my legs are a little bit spreaded...

paffy got a free card and i explained this here:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=61178.45

and here:)

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=61178.0

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 11:33:33 PM »
go girls and good luck for all
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 11:43:19 PM »
Antonia, Sophie, Brooke, Shannon, TB, Supermilf, Caitlin, Apple.

The only one that would be close is milf vs Mary.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Annette_CF

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 11:47:25 AM »

I wanted this for a long time too, you blonde bimbo bitch,  blonde vs brunette I hate you ..did not expect you rushing at me so hard as I reel  backwards as you push but when you stopped you made a big mistake, .
You latch on me but it gives me the time to latch on you. My left hand goes for the side of your head as     I grab a fistfull of your blonde hair and yank to your  right. I also take hold of your fake boob and squeeze it with my nails digging in hoping the plastic pops, exposing you for the fake, plastic skank you are.  uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Moan and groan...

"they're not fake you slut, but I'll bet YOURS are...let's find out" I scream as I switch hands, digging my nails into your other tit, probing hard, searching for your implants.  My stronger right hand goes for your hair, ripping strands out as I go through a series or pulling and re-gripping and pulling again, stands of your hair loose between my finger and littering the floor.  "I so hate you, you fucking whore" I scream in your face

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2016, 11:52:28 AM »
Go Mary, go Caitlin, go Angie

strongantonia

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2016, 02:10:21 PM »
my adversary....paffy...is desapear?

strongantonia

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2016, 05:45:37 PM »
no way for paffy, and my adversary doesn't reply to my post...she is run away in shame....I hope the next one will be more active