News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hairpulling and Titpulling championship quaterfinals

• 61 Replies

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
Hairpulling and Titpulling championship quaterfinals
« on: November 24, 2016, 10:11:58 PM »
Welcome!
This is quaterfinals of a new tournament - Hairpulling and Titpulling contest - rules are simple one hand in rival's hair one hand on rival's tit and ....pull until one surrender....
Who wil be Champion in this cruel game?

VOTERS YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR ONE GIRL IN EACH FIGHT AS USUAL YOU CAN CHANGE VOTES BEFORE END OF VOTE   SO GIRLS I WANT YOU TO BE ACTIVE - IN THAT WAY YOU CAN WIN VOTERS HEARTS

SO LETS FIGHT!

Fight 1

strongantonia

{alt}

vs

Sophies Cees

{alt}

Fight 2

Brooke Adams

{alt}

vs

Busty Asian Apple

{alt}

Fight 3

Busty Judy D

{alt}

vs

Emytits

{alt}

Fight 4

maryfighter

{alt}

vs

CaitlinGoesHard😈

{alt}

strongantonia

Re: Hairpulling and Titpulling championship quaterfinals
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 11:44:57 PM »
Sophie is a friend...but here now the friends don't exist...so good luck Sophie my nails are ready....looking for your boobs

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 11:57:11 PM »
Great tournament... good luck girls
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Sophies Cees

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 12:48:57 AM »
Topless in a blue thong ,hair tied in bun I slowly approach you till our nipples barely touch. I state int your eyes for a few secs assessing my foe. I then slowly enter into a boxers stance left leg a little forward and then place my right hand on you left tit and my left hand on the hair on you right. I gently squeeze both hands a bit letting you know what my intentions are
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 12:55:07 AM by Sophies Cees »

strongantonia

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 08:24:26 AM »
After two easy fight now I'm getting into the more interesting part of this tournament. I check the pannel of the tournament to know my new adversary....ho...Sophie....she won easily the first two rounds like me...so finally a great adversary....I smile and walk into the arena in topless and wearing my orange thong, my hair free on the shoulders. My adversary is there waiting for me...she is caressing her busty body....I think she is nervous...and me too I get nervous a little bit...perhaps this the rial final...I step in front my adversary...smile and take a deep breathe and push off my boobs...I feel my nipples getting hard...in front of you...my legs in the right position matching with yours and ready to help me in the fight.
You grab gentle my hair with your left hand and puttting your right on my left tit and gentle twist and sqeeze ....I feel a thrill on my body....good...she know the job and so will be more exciting the fight....me too put my right hand on your left tit and with my left grab your hair and exchange the favour with you...twisting and squeezing gentle....I ear a woman close us....saying..."I bet over Antonia"....I smile....and wait the moment to start the fight

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 11:21:10 AM »
I enter the arena completely naked my hair down, my big boobs and boiled shine the light, I am ready to destroy Judy
i love titfight catfight boxing and sexfight

maryfighter

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 12:43:55 PM »
I enter the arena dressed only in a white thong, and my hair down, I know I expect a tough task against Caitlin, but I will fight to the end

Sophies Cees

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2016, 07:33:27 PM »
After two easy fight now I'm getting into the more interesting part of this tournament. I check the pannel of the tournament to know my new adversary....ho...Sophie....she won easily the first two rounds like me...so finally a great adversary....I smile and walk into the arena in topless and wearing my orange thong, my hair free on the shoulders. My adversary is there waiting for me...she is caressing her busty body....I think she is nervous...and me too I get nervous a little bit...perhaps this the rial final...I step in front my adversary...smile and take a deep breathe and push off my boobs...I feel my nipples getting hard...in front of you...my legs in the right position matching with yours and ready to help me in the fight.
You grab gentle my hair with your left hand and puttting your right on my left tit and gentle twist and sqeeze ....I feel a thrill on my body....good...she know the job and so will be more exciting the fight....me too put my right hand on your left tit and with my left grab your hair and exchange the favour with you...twisting and squeezing gentle....I ear a woman close us....saying..."I bet over Antonia"....I smile....and wait the moment to start the fight

We have become engaged for a fight still holding each other in proper locations as if we are waiting for something to signal us. I adjust my grips on you. With my left hand in your hair I twirl my hand to get a better grip. I begin by slightly pulling your hair to the side while squeezing your boob beginning to push  you forward... Its like pushing a wall.. My index finger nail scrapes and digs into you boob. eeeeeeeeeee. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..push Its on!!

strongantonia

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2016, 05:09:25 AM »

We have become engaged for a fight still holding each other in proper locations as if we are waiting for something to signal us. I adjust my grips on you. With my left hand in your hair I twirl my hand to get a better grip. I begin by slightly pulling your hair to the side while squeezing your boob beginning to push  you forward... Its like pushing a wall.. My index finger nail scrapes and digs into you boob. eeeeeeeeeee. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..push Its on!!

"let's go ladies....FIGHT" immediately after the signal my adversary start to work my hair and my boob...but me too go in this way...my left hand twist badly your hair and bend your head on your right side....my legs pushing you back....and my right hand on your left boob grab your firm flesh and my nails dig deeply inside...."this is only the start ...loser...." I wisper between my teeth....a little crowd is in circle watching...and cheer for they favorite fighter....my impression is that the majority bet over me....but now I'm too concentrated in the fight
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 05:11:05 AM by strongantonia »

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2016, 12:35:19 PM »
Emy, Mary

Sophies Cees

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2016, 05:59:27 PM »

We have become engaged for a fight still holding each other in proper locations as if we are waiting for something to signal us. I adjust my grips on you. With my left hand in your hair I twirl my hand to get a better grip. I begin by slightly pulling your hair to the side while squeezing your boob beginning to push  you forward... Its like pushing a wall.. My index finger nail scrapes and digs into you boob. eeeeeeeeeee. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..push Its on!!

"let's go ladies....FIGHT" immediately after the signal my adversary start to work my hair and my boob...but me too go in this way...my left hand twist badly your hair and bend your head on your right side....my legs pushing you back....and my right hand on your left boob grab your firm flesh and my nails dig deeply inside...."this is only the start ...loser...." I wisper between my teeth....a little crowd is in circle watching...and cheer for they favorite fighter....my impression is that the majority bet over me....but now I'm too concentrated in the fight

Sophies Cees

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 06:13:40 PM »

We are now  squeezing and pulling hard I hear you whispering loser. I call  you a bitch and you keep backing me up slowly with your strength and weight. I have to counter your advance somehow. So I quickly take my right hand off your left boob and place it wholly on your right tit which allows me to put my forearm on your chest and my elbow pressed on your right boob. I then take my left hand off the side of your hair placing  it on the top of your head/hair pushing it forward toward me, I inch  forward and wrap my left leg around your right heel on heel pushing back into you now in  a hair pulling tit squeezing stalemate. Crowd echoes   oh!   thru the room. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. eeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Offline TapOutWrestler

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 10:00:37 PM »
Well considering this is a competition involving some sexy titty ladies, I thought I'd be the first of all of us to actually get them out on display.

Come Ms Adams, what ya doing covering up them big white titties with those hands of yours. You are kicking my ass after all. Maybe it's that they ain't all that. Just big white udders that are better kept concealed failing which it's just a saggy, messy disappointment, unlike my big, perky Asian titties.

Come to me and show us all what ya got babe. 

Apple's argument definitely convinced me and she has my vote. Kick her ass, babe! ;)

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2016, 12:13:50 AM »
Ms Apple a day all the way...no question about it!!  ;)

Sophie wins too...even tho she's invading my space on the beach!!  :P

Mary and Judy round out my top 4!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2016, 12:18:27 AM »
Apple has the best forward assets to win this !! Go Baby !!