News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Boyfriend / Girlfriend tagteam fight

• 24 Replies

Offline Alpha Boy

Boyfriend / Girlfriend tagteam fight
« on: December 14, 2016, 11:33:14 PM »
So what happens when two couples get in a fight? Total chaos, guy on guy, girl on girl.

On one side we have myself, 23 years old, 5'9 130 lbs and my lovely girlfriend Britney: 34-d - 23- 34   5'5''  115lbs

Our opponents are Nathan: 5'10 170lbs, 29 years old. And Natalia:  5'5' 116lbs

Let the best couple win
Trillian: Alpha_boy

Offline Alpha Boy

Re: Boyfriend / Girlfriend tagteam fight
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 11:37:22 PM »
Wearing my black satin bunny suit I reach the wrestling ring. Parting the bottom and top ropes, I usher Britney to the ring.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 12:53:52 AM »
Hmmm, if it were up to me, I'd have all four of ya tied up and gagged in my bedroom, ready to be used and abused and humiliated by yours truly ;) :-*

But I'm gonna have to go with the team of Nathan and Natalia to win this one - when it's all said and done, you Alpha Boy and your sexy gal are gonna get your cute lil' butts worked over real good!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 12:55:26 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Brent36

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 01:05:10 AM »
Have to say Nathan and Nat in this one with a dominant performance... bunnies or not...

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 01:21:33 AM »
I smile at Natalia as I make my way into the ring, looking her over in her sexy bunny suit before glancing over at our opponents, Brittany clearly looking like the stronger of the pair. "You're right Natalia, these two don't stand a chance!" I say while stretching out my arms and loosening out my lean muscular body as I'm wearing just a tight black speedo which leaves little to the imagination. I can't help but chuckle when I glare over at Josh, barely taking the 'boy' seriously in his bunny suit.

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 01:25:40 AM »
Hmmm, if it were up to me, I'd have all four of ya tied up and gagged in my bedroom, ready to be used and abused and humiliated by yours truly ;) :-*

But I'm gonna have to go with the team of Nathan and Natalia to win this one - when it's all said and done, you Alpha Boy and your sexy gal are gonna get your cute lil' butts worked over real good!

Thanks for the vote Tiffany. Maybe Natalia and I should tie you up after we're done with these two? ;)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 02:12:54 AM »

Thanks for the vote Tiffany. Maybe Natalia and I should tie you up after we're done with these two? ;)

*My eyes widen, cheeks blush red and my mouth gapes open at that comment. Then, I furrow my brow and glare at y'all from ringside, my hands on my shapely hips*

Y'all ain't gonna do no such thing to me! Y'all better tie Josh and Brittany up first, then I'm gonna the fix the two of ya good and proper!

Offline Alpha Boy

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 03:26:57 AM »
Stepping trough the ropes my breast struggle to stay in my halter top. Standing in the ring I eye Natalie in her cute costume with her eyes locked on me and my eyes lock onto hers. Trying to look cool to hide my nerves.

"Damn baby! You look so good!" As Britney steps through the ropes that I hold open for her, I slap her across her firm, tight ass. We stretch in our corner together. Behind her, I tug her halter top tight, her breasts already threatening to pop out. I then slide long black satin gloves up my slender arms. They practically reach my shoulders.

"You ready baby? It's time to kick ass!"

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 04:58:47 AM »
I smirk at Brittany, eyeing her cleavage for a moment before looking over at Josh. Chuckling at the amount of pointless effort the two of you are spending on your costumes as I know we'll have both of you stripped nude in a matter of minutes.

I then shift my gaze towards the crowd, giving Sarah and Brent a nod in acknowledgement as it's clear both of them know the outcome of this fight already before giving Tiffany a bit of a glare. The platinum blonde will no doubt be next on our list once we're finished with these two.

Finally I turn to Natalia, giving her a smile as I reach out and brush my hands through her dark hair, helping her adjust those bunny ears. "So, are you ready to help me break these two?" I ask with a bit of a wink before turning back towards Josh and Brittany, all the while confidently striding towards the center of the ring. Standing tall and proud with no fancy costume as I'm dressed for efficiency, hoping to intimidate these two with my lean chiselled body.

Offline Alpha Boy

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 04:29:59 PM »
I smirk at Brittany, eyeing her cleavage for a moment before looking over at Josh. Chuckling at the amount of pointless effort the two of you are spending on your costumes as I know we'll have both of you stripped nude in a matter of minutes.

I then shift my gaze towards the crowd, giving Sarah and Brent a nod in acknowledgement as it's clear both of them know the outcome of this fight already before giving Tiffany a bit of a glare. The platinum blonde will no doubt be next on our list once we're finished with these two.

Finally I turn to Natalia, giving her a smile as I reach out and brush my hands through her dark hair, helping her adjust those bunny ears. "So, are you ready to help me break these two?" I ask with a bit of a wink before turning back towards Josh and Brittany, all the while confidently striding towards the center of the ring. Standing tall and proud with no fancy costume as I'm dressed for efficiency, hoping to intimidate these two with my lean chiselled body.

Watching as Mr. swim stud chats up Natalia. He flirts, plays with her hair and bunny ears. As he says "So, are you ready to help me break these two?" I turn to my partner and smirk, thinking these two have no idea what's about to hit them. As he walks to the center of the ring, I charge forward. My small frame bent down, I attempt to sweep his legs out from under him and send him crashing to the matt.

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 01:56:23 AM »
I voted !  good luck to couples'  :)
surely will be a very interesting fight  :)  lol
I am following closely the fight  :-*
                                          Smilessssssssssssssssssss.......... . . . . . . . . .   Kitana .

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 02:40:01 AM »
Watching as Mr. swim stud chats up Natalia. He flirts, plays with her hair and bunny ears. As he says "So, are you ready to help me break these two?" I turn to my partner and smirk, thinking these two have no idea what's about to hit them. As he walks to the center of the ring, I charge forward. My small frame bent down, I attempt to sweep his legs out from under him and send him crashing to the matt.

I stand there in the middle of the ring, watching as Natalia and Brittany face off against one another before shifting my gaze towards Josh. To my surprise, the little guy is already charging at me as I feel him suddenly grab hold of my legs and try to tackle me down to the canvas of the ring. "Unhhghh..!" I grunt in surprise as my legs wobble and stumble in an effort to balance myself. I quickly reach down and try to wrap an arm around his head, no doubt messing up his hair and bunny ears in the process as I find myself falling down to my back beneath him. I hope to at least keep his head and neck under control to prevent him from sliding upwards against my body while I begin to spread my legs, hoping I can catch his waist between them in a scissor hold!

Offline Alpha Boy

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2016, 04:02:59 PM »
This fight is on! I go for a quick attack, sweeping the legs out from under Nathan. Before i do, I glance over at Britney. Is she checking him out?? WTF?! He may be physically beautiful but I bet he's a total idiot. When I'm done working him over I'll have both girls in my lap. As I take Nathan down to his back I hear a thud as Natalia's punch connects and Britney is left breathless.

"Come on babe! Kick her ass! I know you can do it."

On the ground I feel Nathan's arm wrap around my head. My bunny ears are pulled off and I'm momentarily blinded as my long blonde hair is pulled across my face. I feel Nathan's strong swimmer legs lift up and I know that my small frame won't last long in his leg scissors. Lifting my right leg up I slam my knee up into his crotch.

"You may be pretty Nathan but I'm a fighter!"
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 04:07:36 PM by Alpha Boy »

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2016, 04:04:01 AM »
This fight is on! I go for a quick attack, sweeping the legs out from under Nathan. Before i do, I glance over at Britney. Is she checking him out?? WTF?! He may be physically beautiful but I bet he's a total idiot. When I'm done working him over I'll have both girls in my lap. As I take Nathan down to his back I hear a thud as Natalia's punch connects and Britney is left breathless.

On the ground I feel Nathan's arm wrap around my head. My bunny ears are pulled off and I'm momentarily blinded as my long blonde hair is pulled across my face. I feel Nathan's strong swimmer legs lift up and I know that my small frame won't last long in his leg scissors. Lifting my right leg up I slam my knee up into his crotch.

I smile as everything seems to be going towards my plan as I manage to wrap an arm around Josh's head and pull his smaller frame down into my scissor hold. I flex my legs around his side, aiming to lock my ankles and weaken him completely, all the while tossing his bunny ears across the ring. Before I'm able to really increase the pressure, I feel him suddenly slam his knee into my crotch. "Ahhhhhghh Ohhhh... You little bastard!" I grunt, my eyes shooting wide in pain as I immediately release my scissor hold and clutch my aching crotch with my left hand. Enraged, I ball up my right fist and send a sudden hard jab towards Josh's midriff, hoping to knock him off of me. "Unghh... I don't usually hit girls, but you had it coming!" I taunt the 'bunny boy'.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:51:27 AM by NathanFights »

Offline Alpha Boy

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2016, 01:52:24 PM »

I smile as everything seems to be going towards my plan as I manage to wrap an arm around Josh's head and pull his smaller frame down into my scissor hold. I flex my legs around his side, aiming to lock my ankles and weaken him completely, all the while tossing his bunny ears across the ring. Before I'm able to really increase the pressure, I feel him suddenly slam his knee into my crotch. "Ahhhhhghh Ohhhh... You little bastard!" I grunt, my eyes shooting wide in pain as I immediately release my scissor hold and clutch my aching crotch with my left hand. Enraged, I ball up my right fist and send a sudden hard jab towards Josh's midriff, hoping to knock him off of me. "Unghh... I don't usually hit girls, but you had it coming!" I taunt the 'bunny boy'.

With all of Josh's cockiness it gives me such pleasure to flatten his cock with my knee. A look of agony comes over his face as he grabs his member. The kick leaves me fairly exposed. My satin corset is hiked up exposing my pale flat stomach between my top and panties. That becomes the target for Nathan as he fires a punch into me knocking me off of him as I roll away. Furious I get to my feet.

"Nice cheap shot jock! As funny as you may think you are, I'm all guy!" Pulling two silicone pillows from my corset I throw them to the floor. My chest and stomach now looking flat and taught. "And this guy is going to kick your ass in front of these nice girls!" I run full speed at Nathan leaping at him wanting to again knock him down and pin him on his back.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 01:56:20 PM by Alpha Boy »