News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katterina VS titfight_bitch Tit Squeeze battle!

• 4 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Katterina VS titfight_bitch Tit Squeeze battle!
« on: August 14, 2010, 03:27:09 PM »
Katterinahttp://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=5363VS
VS
Titfight_bitchhttp://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=12834

For the first battle in this Tournament we have Katterina and titfight_bitch about to engage in a nasty all out war. Both women are wearing short skirts with black stockings. Katterina is in the pink skirt and Titfight_bitch is in the red skirt.

The rules are as follows:
The first 2 rounds would be 2 minutes rounds with the 3rd being no time limit. No removing the gloves for scratching is allowed. Breasts can be pulled pushed, twisted, slammed together or crushed, but no slapping or punching. Nipples can be crushed but not attacked directly, until the 3rd round.
Anyone who breaks the rules is fined $2000 dollars.
Polls would be open for 3 days, unless otherwise requested.
Each lady wears a pair of opera gloves.

The highhat lights are hot and bright as Katterina strolls into the small 4 walled room. Almost a large closet with black pads covering most of each wall. leaving only a foot along the top of each one. A thick red shag rug with padding underneath covers the floor. Camera's are mounted in the 4 top corners of the room as well as pointing down from the center of the ceiling to catch every angle of the fight. Katterina  watches as Titfight_bitch struts into the room, looking over at the blonde and gives her the finger.
                        "So I finally get to rip those poor excuses for tits off your chest Katterina! I figured your such a stupid shit you would get the date wrong and show up tommorow!"   "Listen you fucking witch, your lucky all I am going to do is squeeze the shit out of those pathetic bags of yours, if I had my way I'd show you how a good tit punchout feels and leave your nipples a bloody mess!"  Titfight_bitch could barely restrain herself as she yelled back," Oh just wait till the 3rd round you fucker, I am going to rip those nipples of yours off, and if we did have a tit punchout it would be your sorry ass getting clobbered, not mine!" Watching the 2 women on the camera's I decided to wait a few more seconds before starting the match and see what else the 2 women had to say!
                                            I was already imagining how it would look of they had been in tit punch fight instead of a squeeze-off and could not get the inage of Katterina punching titfight_bitch's nipples till they bleed, out of my mind! I shook my head to help clear the image and got back to reality. Reaching over I rang the bell twice to signal them to get in the ready position and the 2 women all but ran to the center of the rooom and grabbed each others tits! "DING!!"
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 09:18:29 PM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr

Offline speed

• God Member
Re: Katterina VS titfight_bitch Tit Squeeze battle!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 07:54:54 PM »
I vote for Katterina, she's much prettier and her tits are just as good. She looks like she could have a bad temper also..

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 10:05:14 PM »
Katterinahttp://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=5363VS
VS
Titfight_bitchhttp://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=12834

For the first battle in this Tournament we have Katterina and titfight_bitch about to engage in a nasty all out war. Both women are wearing short skirts with black stockings. Katterina is in the pink skirt and Titfight_bitch is in the red skirt.

The rules are as follows:
The first 2 rounds would be 2 minutes rounds with the 3rd being no time limit. No removing the gloves for scratching is allowed. Breasts can be pulled pushed, twisted, slammed together or crushed, but no slapping or punching. Nipples can be crushed but not attacked directly, until the 3rd round.
Anyone who breaks the rules is fined $2000 dollars.
Polls would be open for 3 days, unless otherwise requested.
Each lady wears a pair of opera gloves.

The highhat lights are hot and bright as Katterina strolls into the small 4 walled room. Almost a large closet with black pads covering most of each wall. leaving only a foot along the top of each one. A thick red shag rug with padding underneath covers the floor. Camera's are mounted in the 4 top corners of the room as well as pointing down from the center of the ceiling to catch every angle of the fight. Katterina  watches as Titfight_bitch struts into the room, looking over at the blonde and gives her the finger.
                        "So I finally get to rip those poor excuses for tits off your chest Katterina! I figured your such a stupid shit you would get the date wrong and show up tommorow!"   "Listen you fucking witch, your lucky all I am going to do is squeeze the shit out of those pathetic bags of yours, if I had my way I'd show you how a good tit punchout feels and leave your nipples a bloody mess!"  Titfight_bitch could barely restrain herself as she yelled back," Oh just wait till the 3rd round you fucker, I am going to rip those nipples of yours off, and if we did have a tit punchout it would be your sorry ass getting clobbered, not mine!" Watching the 2 women on the camera's I decided to wait a few more seconds before starting the match and see what else the 2 women had to say!
                                            I was already imagining how it would look of they had been in tit punch fight instead of a squeeze-off and could not get the image of Katterina punching titfight_bitch's nipples till they bleed, out of my mind! I shook my head to help clear the image and got back to reality. Reaching over I rang the bell twice to signal them to get in the ready position and the 2 women all but ran to the center of the rooom and grabbed each others tits! "DING!!"
Titfight_bitch fingers dig deeply into the fronts of the blonde's boobs as Katterina's fingers bury into the sides of the dark haired beauties orbs.
                               "You'll be begging me to stop soon, bitch and I am going to make you suffer for a long time before I let go of these pathetic orbs of flesh you call tits!", said Katterina as she started to mash her foes tits together and drove her fingers in even deeper! "Ha, it will be your crying that fills the room any time now you fucker! These tits are nothing compared to mine, and I am going to prove it too you and those idiots that thought you would have any chance against me! These things will be putty in my hands very soon!"
                                        "The only thing your going to be doing soon is crying and screaming and then after I finish you off you have to change your name from titfight bitch to washed up titfighter Instead of answering, Titfight_bitch's eyes blazed with anger  and she quickly jammed her fingers in further and pushed both tits upwards then pushed with all her might against the tits till her fingers were like spears trying to penetrate the skin and after a few more seconds of this attack causing the blonde's lower lip to tremble slightly!
                                        A huge grin crossed the dark haired fighters face "What's wrong blondie, not taking this as well as you thought you would?!" Now it was the blonde's turn to respond with action, and she started twisting each tit sideways as she dug her fingers into the sides then started twisting and pulling the huge breasts outwards, then slowly pushed them in with her palms till they oozed out and around her hands. As the dark haired fighters smile slowly disappeared, it appeared on the blonde's face and she squinted her eyes in concentration as she poured it on till she finally managed to make Titfight_bitch's face start to twist in a small frown as she seemed to be trying to keep from being forced back from the assault, her left leg string to move slightly each time her boobs were pushed!
                               "Whats the problem cxnt, the fight getting to be too much for you already?! I thought I was supposed to be putty in your hands by now and pleading for you to release me. Guess you plans not working out like you thought ,you dumb ass loser!" Sweat was falling from both fighters faces now as the first minute of the fight approached, both women now seeming to save thier breathe instead of taunting each other as each one's attack was starting to take it's toll on the fighters. You could see where the skin was turning white and red where each finger poked deeply ino the titflesh of each ladies breasts. The muscles and tendons along thier arms straining with the effort each one was giving as the first 60 seconds of the 2 minute fight passed!
Wrdwvr

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 02:10:05 AM »
You're obviously so old you need your eyes checked! I'm bigger and better in every way!

Sorry titfightbitch but I have to agree with Katterina on this issue. Her tits look firmer and just as large as yours and if a catfight I think she wins hands down.

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 07:01:37 PM »
Here is the link to the full story:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,9295.0.html

Enjoy!!
Wrdwvr