News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Passionate Hatred part 5 ....

• 35 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Passionate Hatred part 5 ....
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2010, 05:47:14 AM »
Kayla ..
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lady definately unfortunate what happened, yet your not a freak...   even with the accident .. you R simply WORLD class and AMAZING !!
You know you find me .. full body massage for you lady your choice of lotion and scent anytime.
Just willing to help a friend .. helps she is as INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS N SEXY like you!!

Umm Jonica... that one on one.. that a fight or some ummmmmm private attentions only.. behind closed doors?? NOt sure which you are looking for, can't blame you as Marie is a very lovely lady!!!

THANKS ladies !!
Storm

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 03:29:33 PM »
PS....I want a one on one with Marie B! >:(

Hmmph! Be careful what you ask for, 'O Mother of Humperdinck. :o

Thanks for writing Part 5, Storm.

Marie

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 04:14:42 PM »
so..... to recap.....

We lost.....
I still haven't orgasmed.....
We don't know who Emma Fox is.....
There are people we know who are working against us.....
Emma Fox tried to kill me.....
Jessika seems set on utterly destroying me and seems more than capable of delivering on her wishes.....
Those bitches Marie B and Kayla are all happy and victorious.....
and worst of all Jonica is still alive.....

DAMN! this was awesome!!!! I absolutley loved every installation, every twist and all the many turns, this totally rocked!

Thank you Storm for a rip roaring finish! it was like reading a good thriller! you really took it to another level! thank you honey!

And thank you Howard and Marie B for your awesome contributions!!! it was great to write with you both! and thank you Kayla, Jessika, Boche, Hawksmoor, and anyone else I missed for letting us take some creative license with you ;) (Inparticular - Kayla and Jessika, you were a huge part of the story!)

And most of all... Thank you Jonica! this was such a fun experiance and it's all down to you! You had an awesome idea and the grace to share and encourage others to step into your story, that showed a trust and care and kindness that is so humbling! You're the best girl! (I still hate you though)

x G x

PS. Emma Fox... you know who you are and you know we're comming for you...
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 07:20:56 PM »
No problem, Gemma... thanks to all who contributed as well. This was a fun ride :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2010, 01:22:10 PM »
Gemma .... you know you and Jonica winners to me ALWAYS!!! Even if not always in the stories.
STILL you stood toe to toe, with one of the sexiest and best !! If not for that DARN strawberry jello again GRRR!!!!! LOL

MY thanks to you all for the nice words .. Howard ... Marie ... it was nice getting to work with BOTH of you for the first time on something. Even though we did not write together. I still had to spring off your fine efforts to have this here.
Sorry have not posted as much your threads.
Have sick family member and just this week add hacked credit account dealing with.. PLUS 2 huge Halloween happening to prepare for..
So not as much time here as I would like.
Sighhhh with ladies as fun and sexy as we have here. This definately would be my getaway destination, if it was a theme park.. I know Gemma and Jonica would always have the folks entertained.. who knows I might even get dinner with one of them... he he he

Anyways .. I so totally had planned to bump rest or chapters THEN post finish here.. after hours of writing the brain forgot.. so maybe when Jonica is ready she can pop the rest up, before adding her next wonderful chapter.

VERY COOL GROUP here.. Glad I got to be part of it.
Storm

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2010, 08:42:15 AM »
I still haven't orgasmed.....

Hmm, that's easy to fix, honey! Spread em wide, Gemma ... (the rest is censored) ...  ::) ... See, I'm not such bitch, am I, to leave you unsatisfied? Tee hee!  :P ;D ;) :-*

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)