News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BIDASHA vs TUBBY – CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH (2006)

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
« on: October 16, 2010, 03:40:22 PM »

It’s one of the Biggest Match tonight…the Championship Match between Bidasha & Tubby…Since last many years no doubt Tubby was the Queen….but then the competition was not that healthy for her…till Bidasha entered the field…true that their were likes of karate queen Arion, Ishna koprilar, Yoga Queen Silpa…Lada …Eisha beol…Piyanki also challenged once…but nobody cud beat Tubby’s weight & figure…she was simply queen amongst them…but now with Bidasha in.. It’s a fierce competition for the first time…& Tubby remembers her this type of fierce competition when she had to take the reins & crown from the head of Sribebi….but now the new gen gals r different & quiet athlete …& Tubby knows that Bidasha is doing All the Males Excise rezymes in Gym…same like her boy-friend to keep her fit….& she is lil junior than her age….so with some more fresh bones…but not that fresh… which her experienced bones cannot tackle…the age difference is also not that much which otherwise looks…its a gap of only 4-5 years. Health & weight wise both same…both at 5’8”.. Bidasha being 68 kgs…& Tubby 70 kgs...so lil advantage Tubby as far as weight is concerned.

~Tubby~

It’s the Championship match for me…m quiet well prepared for same….Given the chance I will just kill her tonight!

~Bidasha~

M confident with my bicep muscles…what about my big & tight thighs…not like her bigger but not tighter thighs…I think I can show her…her place very well tonite.

~Tubby~

I think even though my body is not that toned like her by her hard excises but I think I have a natural much more power in my bones which with my vast experience I think is more important to win any fight…she must have already dented her bones with her too much of excises…which must b an advantage to me…& specialy with my more juicy bone powers within my big thunder thighs…I think this sud floor her when I will rub my dangerous knees on ur chest.

~Bidasha~

I know it’s a Big match…I have prepared myself specialy for this match….See my tight thigh muscles…its not soft like hers…I think once I put a tight scissor on her head with that she will b finished…she doesn’t know the power of this generation…she must know she is outdated…& she cannot compete with this new genre…I will show her that tonite…

~Tubby~

I will show her that m not only from an old genre…i was in that…& m also in the new…so experience wise both…once I get up on her chest…it will b All over.

With lil change in Background –

Actualy we both belong to Indian Air Force…second batch of female Air force…with tight white half shirts & pants…with tight hard caps on…we both sat in campus coffee house…removed our hard caps in the middle of the session…she had coffee & I had tea together…also dinned well in my quarter in the night…w/o having any touch of feets under the table cover tonight…as we knew we r supposed to finaly fight tonite…& disclose it to the eagerly waiting fans….about the Championship match between us…

Actualy peoples opinion is now 60-40 in favor of Bidasha…earlier it was exact…& din’t tilt a fraction from 50-50…but they view it slightly in favor of Bidasha now…

~Tubby~

It is as they think I keep myself lil out of work….but whats so special about it? How it cud relate with a fight? Only their lil brains cud think like that…Lets prove it tonite.

~Bidasha~

Both dusk (browns) beuties in black skin tight slacks…to compete in my big very red dim light rectangular room of about 30x25… kept totally empty for the fight…in my big army banglow quarter…just adjacent to her big army bang low quarter. But there was no separation compound wal in between our banglows.

So Match is All Set…Its exact 9.45 PM …as if by Army rules & punctualities…At exact 10.0  PM we have to start…just b4 that we came boobs to boobs against each other…staring closely at each others eyes.

As u showed me your right bicep, I also showed u my right…& give an innocent smile at u…still not removing my eyes off urs.

~Tubby~

I bought my boobs at almost touching distance to urs…tossed my long hairs back with my right hand…still staring at ur eyes closely…

~Bidasha~

I was still a bit smiling at u…took my eyes more close on urs…eye ball to eye ball now…we both r alone in this room… “Lets see realy who Got that is her Ass…?”… as I raise my hands near my chest & invite u to claps ur fingers in mine…still gazing at ur eyes closely.

~Tubby~

I accept your invitation… & the wrestling started lil slowly… “I Also wanted to prove u since long”… “& tonight’s is the night” …as I moved my hips right… in a circle!

~Bidasha~

“I had it with many like urs…but u r so called Queen…So it wud be fun showing u ur real place where actually it sud b for u now…& take that crown which actually deserves now on my head.”… As with clasped finger I also move right along with u completing the circle coolly.

~Tubby~

“I wish u best of Luck…but feel pity as I think u never knew strength of my Ass.”… As we still revolve around.

~Bidasha~

“Time has come when we realy know strength of each others Ass.”… as I took the first initiative… bent a bit.. & quickly jammed ur left thigh very tightly in my both hands…so tightly that u can’t move or break my grip! I jammed it so tightly!

~Tubby~

I cud easily Assess ur Powerful grip …but m not behind…I put my right hand beneath ur tight ass from behind…held it tightly…also tightening my thunder thigh well so that u cant lift it…I try to lift u a bit… by ur tightened ass…& flip u off the ground in air a bit first..…Whatever ur ass is…but not with my powers!. I thought.

~Bidasha~

but I was more close on you… than ur stretched hand cud do on my left butt…& also I was in bend position over ur leg…with a advantageous position to pick up ur leg first…so before u cud… I picked ur right thigh in my both hands… with my lungs coming on my throat… with the tremendous weight it carried…& Struggling with my both hands…with my all powers… I desperately try to imbalance u & get ur back thudded on the back wall first…the wall was at least 10 feets away from where we were struggling….i know ur lungs also might have come on ur throats to overcome the kind of imbalancing act m trying on u…Heels of our two heavy bodies…making noice on the ground…as we both struggle on our heels.

~Tubby~

I got no chance….U thud my back on the wall… but with lot of difficulties…& my lungs also came to my throat…trying to balance myself against u properly before that…but cud not make out at last with the dis-advantageous position of my right leg being air lifted…but before that in the scuffle I cud free my heavy thigh from ur grip…as u too got imbanced trying with ur imbalancing act on my heavy body...(as weight wise we both were nearly same around 70 kgs )
Going back onto the wall…I drew ur head close on me…& wrapped ur neck from behind in my right hand…& head locked u tightly in my right Arm over my boobs… & then wasting no time punched a resounding right knee on ur bended down tummy… with my biggest knee available in the Industry… I know any normal gal wud hv vomited by it…but don’t know about u now….

~Bidasha~

“Ahhh!!!”…it felled like a big stone felled on the ocean with a splash!!!…but it charged me up more…I grabbed ur hairs with my both hands…& pulled u near me by ur hairs… & releasing my tight grip on ur hair …gave a solid right punch on ur bended down tummy…so that u cant move it back in place in pain…. “Get it well!”.. I punched it so hard on ur tummy.

~Tubby~

“Ahhh!!!…” …I bounced back on my place!!!…it felled so solid…. But I still hold u down strongly by hairs.… “So r we wrestling… or doing a catfight…?” …both with our heads down r in a still position…being pulled down tightly by hairs in each others hands.

~Bidasha~

“U Started it…m ready for Any…!.”  I replied….my head is still down in ur hands.

~Tubby~

“So let it b… mixed…!” …m still holding ur hairs tightly.

~Bidasha~

“Ok..no..Issue…”…As I try to pull u again front towards me by ur hairs from the wall…strongly with my both hands  …& again threw another right hook on ur mid ribs… “Have it bitch!” …it was with a killing effect.

~Tubby~

M also an Army women…I blocked it right in between the way easily… grappling & then controlling ur encroaching wrist now struggling in my left hand grip…before I gave a small top right finger slap on ur left upper chick bone….& side lock ur head in my right hand lightly as if there is no fight!

“No Bidasha…I think it wud lead us to a cheap catfight…I think we both r professionals…lets have a full fledged wrestling combat…which we both learned in our trainings…an open bare hand combat…& not a cheap catfight…which any avg normal lady cud do…but I guess u also wud admit that we both r above normal by manifolds…so lets prove our asses against each other properly…in a real full fledged wrestling combat…which wud b mother of All… Ass tests…!”

~Tubby~

“I also had the same idea since the beginning…good that u understood it late….! ” … I was also holding u into a back to back tight side head lock by now…Cmon!...As I try to pull u down with a hip throw …I know though my head is down a bit now…but my strong muscled arms pressing & body lifting I can pick u on my hips! Bitch what does she thinks!.

~Tubby~

“That’s like a good girl…It wud b fun… & real test of ass in wrestling now…!” …I escaped ur hip throw bid easily… with my superior upper head lock position on ur neck. ..Bitch I think insides …& in my counter bid move…pressed ur neck further.. down & down.. in my strong hand grip…& with my big right leg also coming in between… I try to lift… & hip throw u down heavily on the ground first…which u can’t escape…now I got this Bitch!.. I thought. Ehhh!!!  It wud b impossible for u resist my heavy body on u…after ur failed bid.

~Bidasha~

Fast I cleverly get down on the mat first…& using your momentum on u…i rolled on top quickly…clasped ur fingers…& trying to control ur both strong hands over ur head…using my much toned muscular bicep powers on urs…but realy as known… I have a fight tonite!

~Tubby~

I loved ur style… my hands & clasped fingers first managed ur both hand strengths well …& then slowly started trying to stretch & push ur hands up & back with full power of my big biceps…so that a gap being created between our tummies…so that I can put & fix my right feet strongly on ur tummy….then next I shall try to push u away…with my thunder leg…which is much stronger.. & power of which u r yet to test!

~Bidasha~

I dint struggle with u …rather moved sideways quickly & cleverly…& before u cud do anything ..put a powerful leg scissor around ur head…with an automatic left arm bar lock in my hands (ur left arm stretched up & gripped well in my both hands)…now with my hard muscled thighs chocking around ur neck…& your left hand already stretched & blocked in my hand…I think now u should know the real qualities of my thighs very soon…as I crush ur head hard in between my strong thighs…& anyhow I sud not release it now!.. Bitch! I yell insides… having a far superior position on u.

~Tubby~

OMG…now I came to know how tighter her sporty thighs cud be...she is realy with two wooden plank thighs…chocking my neck in between…& now m realizing what a gym muscled thighs cud have…which I was feeling a bit more tougher…but given a chance she is yet to test bone power of my thighs…but how to get rid of her chocking muscled thighs now is a big question for me…First I struggle…then I struggled hard to break ur lock over my head… with full power of my both hands…but they r rock solid.. it wud b kidding trying it again…instead I started to circle my body clockwise round trying to jerk & shake my body in between… so that ur leg lock gets loosen …also try to break ur leg lock in between with my both hands…so it’s a double attack on ur legs… with my equally taller & heavier body …again.. one… with my heavy moving body… & two… trying to break out your only loosened grip now on my neck with my both hands…

~Bidasha~

I again cleverly give up my grip…& jumped on ur tummy…with my both feets on both sides of your waists…& with my all strengths …I try to Pin ur both wrists on both sides of ur head again….My back & ass r also very muscular sitting on ur chest…giving support to my hands which were trying to dominate & pin ur hands!... “Ehhh!” What a fight!

~Tubby~

With my full bicep power I try to push ur hands back again…& moving my legs behind…I fixed my heavy left heel solidly on the ground first ….& then putting my whole body weight on u …try to turn my more heavier ass on urs…ehhhh…ass to ass I think surely m going to turn my ass on u soon….as I feel my ass is slowly tilting up on urs….changing colour of ur face.

~Bidasha~

Ehhh…I came to know ur ass will tilt on my ass…so again I acted more cleverly … picked my right knee from besides ur left chest…quickly went sideways…& try to head scissor u with my quicker gym legs again…seems m more clever & quicker than u…

~Tubby~

But this time I was more prepared …before u can scissor me…I caught hold of ur legs in between in my hands… turn them around…got ur boobs on the mat…& put a strong Under Arm pit lock on ur shoulders by getting on ur back with my boobs on ur back…with ur hands hammer locked under my armpits…u r completely chocked under me now…I sense a victory & try to press & chock u further down under me!... M very h’ppy with my dominating position m enjoying on u now. What this bitch thinks!…I think insides.

~Bidasha~

Bitch..seems she will take All air out of me…as we both r strong & in higher weight categories…I struggle with my both hands hammer locked by u over my back…trying to free them…also like a true free-style wrestler…I try to push my knee forward & try to come on a crawling position on them first…& then try to throw my body back on u…so that I can get ur back thudded on the mat under me…& next I can try to release my hands with my better position… & then can turn my body on u.

~Tubby~

Gud move…as it is a fight between two strong heavy weights…Its All going to happen from both sides… I get down but pushing my ass & legs backwards this time more intelligently… I head lock u from back of ur head in my thunder thighs…& as if it is my turn now…now it’s a test for my thunder heavy bone thighs against urs…now lets see whether u can break it…as earlier I broke urs twice…also I try to gather ur both biceps & web them back around my biceps strongly…with ur head already chocked in between my thighs! I chocked very well…what a lock I cud put on u…but I was also breathing high!

~Bidasha~

Ehhh!…I cud taste ur thighs …quiet well around my neck…I struggle…but she made a mistake…she doesn’t know my Ass…as I try to turn my powerful ass on u…as down it was totally free…nothing was marked on top of it…I try to turn it on u with my All abilities…lets see how she can stop me…it wud b impossible for her to stop my bare free unguarded/ unmarked muscular ass to roll up on top of u…as I was tilting it with my all hip strength on u completely unmarked.

~Tubby~

Realy It was impossible for me to stop your un-marked free ass to turn on me…I cud not stop ur Ass to turn around…I felt a bit of chocking in my breathing…but as u again turn on me…I first locked ur both shoulders under my Arm Pits again tightly…but m feeling a bit of tiredness don’t know why so soon? but I know I still I have plenty within me to tackle u. The fight went on.

~Bidasha~

I get on top…but my shoulders were still locked tightly under ur BIG Arm Pits…I pushed my both thighs up & locked ur thighs very tightly in betn them so that u cant do & move them much …& now time to free my hands & shoulders…as I start shrugging with my shoulders hard so that ur under arm lock on it breaks…& with my wooden shoulders it should not b of much difficulty for me to break them soon…as the fight went on.

~Tubby~

Though difficult…but I try to hang on…my boobs pressing ur boobs…our sweated foreheads rubbing against each others…I again try to keep my heels down & push my Ass uppppp in between.

~Bidasha~

But my thighs had a solid grip around ur thighs… so no much space was there for ur legs to do any big …& with quiet a fight with my iron shoulders I manage to break ur Arm pit lock over my shoulders…& quickly dared to get on ur chest again & tried to pin your now weakened both wrists under my knees….once I do…it will b all finished.

~Tubby~

M feeling like loosing…but I think with sitting on top of my chest…u again gave me chance by keeping my  larger Ass down completely free…I noticed in the past & m sure u will not be able to stop my such a heavier ass from tilting over u again....i started tilting it again on u …what a fool u cud b trying it again after losing it often…& cud see changing colors in ur face again…this is the my power I thought…as my breath stopped on my throat as I try to tilt my ass on u again!

~Bidasha~

I know my ass will not be able to stop her Ass again…it was a miskake after already failing last… I turned quickly around in reverse direction…& got ur both big thunder thighs wrapped in my python hand lock in bear hug… as I hammer locked ur head in my leg lock again…& try hard to keep ur big thighs down wrapped beneath my hand lock with lots of difficulties… as they were quiet larger to deal with…leave apart any normal gal…but even difficult for a gal like me…. But I know she still is in difficulties…I want to cash it on.

~Tubby~

What a fabulous tight Ass she has…I try to free my heavier legs from ur grip which was more easy for me to do…but ur upper body was rock solid with ur gym hands wrapping & keeping my strong thighs down…in this worth fight…also my hands try to separate ur legs on my neck…but its not possible as they were gym legs vs my no doubt very strong but non-gym biceps…Had it been any normal Gal I wud have done this easily…as same I had done to Sri’s leg in my last Championship match against her…but surely not yours…but still I hang on…knowing u r still struggling to hold my heavier legs in ur lap. Next I cud sense a victory by it…if u fail.

~Bidasha~

Though difficult but I have to hold my lock at any cost till I succeed…then will plan next move if I flop in this…but as she is looking lil tiry…lets exaust her fully as far as possible…which wud give me an additional advantage…She is very heavy…I was trying with my whole heart out…surely I can make a next move…but let me try to exaust her as far as possible with my this move…as again letting her go can be a big risk…so I too hang on…though facing lot of difficuties to hold ur python thighs down like that…the fight went on.

~Tubby~

I realized ur situation…as well as mine…with my whole leg power I try to free my legs. ..i know u r also succumbing while trying to control them…I finaly freed them…& I got u in a double head lock…means now we both r back to back head scissored in each other’s thighs…m pressing u as hard as possible so that u give up. “Ehhhh”

~Bidasha~

It was not that easy to cope in between ur thunder thighs with my head chocked tightly in between them… but I know it is not easy for u also to be crushed like this in between my more stronger, tighter & more gymed wooden plank thighs…I too try to tighten them as hard as possible…trying to crush & give all kinds of pains to u…trying to take your last breath out of u…This is…this or that way now…anyone of us wud succumb sooooon…. “Ahhh” I grunt loudly applying All kinds of pressure. “Ahhh”.. If possible i will kill her now.

~Tubby~

“Ohhh!” I too grunt… feeling completely suffocated…“ I give up Bidasha Bitch.”…I stopped… unable to bear any more chockings. “AHHHH” … I grunt louder. Its All finished. “AHHH”

~Bidasha~

As soon as u submit…I release my grip on ur neck…& quickly stand up….runing down my wet tightly glued slack over my body…which got totally wet by now…I threw them away & came in my undergarments in air hurriedly as soon as possible for me…

~Tubby~

I was much more tired…so raised a bit late…but later exactly did the same thing like u.

~Bidasha~

We after getting completely soaked up…I broke out first…“So do u Accept ur defeat tomorrow in Public….Or I release the Tape to the Jury tomorrow?

~Tubby~

“No. U need not do that…I will accept my defeat in public…but I wud like to invite u for another fight…but result of which will not b a bearing factor on the real match we already had.”

~Bidasha~

“Ok. …but Now? M ready…What kind of fight it wud b like?” 

~Tubby~

“Ass Fight…!!!”

~Bidasha~

“Ok.M Ready.” …we both kneeled down on our knees…with our asses opposite to each other in touching distance…then started a  Big Bull fight between our Asses…we fought it very hard in best of five…I lost 2-3.

END!

Rohit_wildest@yahoo.co.in, …msnger Id …rohit_wildest

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:17:43 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”