News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight in Denim Shorts

• 5 Replies

Offline ravenman

• God Member
Catfight in Denim Shorts
« on: October 13, 2010, 05:46:18 PM »
28 year old Tiffany measures about 5ft. 4 inches and is every man's blonde desire. Brunette 27 year old Maya hails from the Far East and is 5ft. 3 inches.
Both are wearing tight denim shorts and tops (which will soon be ripped off) and are standing in an open lawn where nothing will get in their way. Both women show a strong dislike for each other as they begin a staredown before the fight...

Who do you think will end up naked, bruised but victorious? Who do you think will be sobbing for mercy as they lay crumpled on the ground?
"You're the best Asian I've ever fucked" - satisfied client

Offline Max_Rus

Re: Catfight in Denim Shorts
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 09:51:08 PM »
Oh yes, such shorts are sexiest type of clothes! :)

Offline Kat Fights

• ~ Kat.Fights on Trillian ~
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 02:05:31 AM »
I'm thinking Tiff will win this one.

Why don't people put end dates in their polls?
Shall we dance?

Offline ravenman

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 09:07:09 AM »
okay Kat, i'll leave the poll open for a week counting from now...so until the 21st of October (a thursday).

If the poll is still pretty close at that time, i'll have to think about leaving it open for a couple more days.
If there is a decisive winner on the 21st then the poll will definately close and a winner will be crowned.

So please vote AND also leave a comment on how you think the fight would go.
If someone is willing to write a story, be my guest.
"You're the best Asian I've ever fucked" - satisfied client

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 02:42:55 PM »
Tiffany tears up Maya in a hairpulling slapping battle.  Maya starts to run away sobbing.

Offline bush

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 05:02:03 PM »
Maya takes everything Tiffany can throw at herand its not enough. Tiffany loses her composure and Maya take control. Its a long hard fight that leaves Tiffany lying on her back with Maya sitting on her chest with Tiffanys arms pinned to her side, as Maya slaps her unconsciousness.