News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Duel (1.0)

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Duel (1.0)
« on: April 19, 2022, 02:32:48 PM »
Ding Dong....my wife and I cringed when we heard the doorbell. The time had come.
I took a dog leash and attached it to her collar.
She looked so incredibly sexy. An open bra of red latex that showed off her full milk breasts was combined with a red ouvert thong through which her fleshy pussy was openly accessible.
I put my hand between her tits and felt her loud heartbeat. She looked at me nervously.
But we both remained wordless.

It was the first time we participated in this game.

DUEL.

A word from the old days. When we first heard about it from friends in the swingers club, we were immediately on fire.
The women of a couple were dueling in the apartment of a host. No one knew beforehand the opponent, because it was decided only by lot.
And now the bell had rung.

I went with Anne on a leash to the front door and opened it. I myself wore an open thong, through which my thick cock and balls hung out.
And then suddenly there was this other couple. For weeks I had been wondering who was playing such a crazy game.

The slim young guy also had his wife on a leash and led her in.
"I'm Chris. And this fighting whore here is Martha." He ripped open the coat she was wearing to hide the gorgeousness underneath.
She wore an open leather bra decorated with studs and chains. I grabbed her tits, which were slightly smaller than my wife's breasts. Her nipples became hard and she submissively looked down and moaned. My cock was already twitching and she cast a curious glance.
Furthermore, she wore a leather suspender belt and high nylons.
No thong or panties.

I grabbed her curvy butt and slapped it so that her ass cheeks just trembled. Then I bravely reached into her fur and felt how wet she was.
Chris attached her leash to our door frame as if he were tying up a bitch. Then he walked over to my wife.

"What a beauty! How heavy?"
I had to swallow while he undressed and exposed his athletic lean body. I estimated him at only 25 and Martha at least 40.
"Anne weighs 115kg."
A grin played around the corners of his mouth and he reached for her breasts. Immediately, drops of milk formed on her nipples because she hadn't pumped in hours.
"Fuck! She's got milk!"
He took both breasts, lifted them and licked my wife's large areolas and her teats became rock hard and began to squirt.

Chris got hard and his erection grazed her thigh and intimate area, but she artfully kept her arms crossed behind her back and offered her breasts to him.

I put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed hard. He groaned.
"Slow down my friend. Not until your wife wins."
I was ten centimeters taller than him, weighed almost 150kg and was obviously making an impression.
"Let's let her off the leash. Martha will finish off your milk cow and then I'll fuck her right in front of you!"
Pretty cheeky, I thought to myself.

Anne had already clenched her fists when I untied her. Chris untied his wife. And then the two of them circled each other in the middle of our living room.
"SMATTTTTTTTT! OUFFFFFFFFF!" Martha immediately attacked, having grabbed Anne by the back of the head and pulled her right into a brutal knee kick. The kick rammed into her curvy belly and drove all the air out of her lungs.

My wife was no fighter, but strong and heavy and so she hadn't worried much. She was wild about these anonymous fights, the confrontation, and wanted the thrill. And now she was on her knees, panting, in front of her opponent, just getting her thigh kicked across both bare tits.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTT! "OUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFF!" Her milky tits bucked and lifted off squirting before bouncing heavily back into shape.

I was hard! I had sat down on a chair just like Chris and was stroking my boner. My cock measured almost a foot, or 11 inches.
Martha had grabbed my wife by the hair and aimed another time, but she got her fist punched into her bare cxnt before she could kick again.
I could hear her knuckles literally smashing into the wet hairy cleft.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Martha staggered back several steps and Anne got to her feet with her breasts spurting.
Chris jerked his cock with a moan. Her milk apparently excited him immensely.

The kick in the bust obviously had opened her floodgates.
She rushed after her opponent, boxing hard into both plump breasts, and the force sent Martha crashing into our closet wall.
She leaned her elbow on a shelf, moaning, while Anne formed her fingers into a big double fist and rammed it into Martha's belly.

SMACKKKKKKKKKKK! OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Her upper body shot forward and Anne got her in a headlock. My wife had power and I really didn't envy Martha.
Moaning, she choked Martha and the two buxom fighters tangled together. Their heavy breasts and asses quivered as they staggered through the living room.

Anne grabbed Martha's suspender belt, which was solid leather, and heaved her up.
WHAMMMMMMM! "GOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
Martha did a somersault backwards and hit the hard floor back first so that her tits smacked her in the face.
Anne had just thrown her surely 90kg opponent over her shoulder!
Chris jumped up and his boner was rock hard.
But I stopped him on his way to his wife. "Not so fast! You don't want to help your pathetic wife, do you?"
He looked me angrily in the eyes and sat down again.
Anne got on her knees, spread Martha's legs and she seemed to want to finish her off with a kick in the pussy.

But her opponent managed to tear away the legs.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
"FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!" It jerked Anne's milk tits brutally upward, for Martha had kicked her udders from below. Vast amounts of milk shot out, speckling the floor and Martha at the same time.
My wife was paralyzed and held her boobs while Martha lunged again and kicked her in the cleft from below.

SMACK! Anne sank to her knees moaning. Martha came back to her knees herself, grabbed Anne's hair and slapped her hard.

SMACK! SMATTTT! Her head flew to the side and she was dazed. Martha screamed with pugnacity, twisted her arm behind her back and rammed her, tits first, onto the edge of the low living room table.

SMACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" Her scream was very loud and froze in her throat. Her breasts exploded under the pressure and breast milk squirted for meters!

Tears welled up in Anne's eyes and I couldn't imagine how sensitive milk breasts must be in a catfight.
Martha now stood behind her, pressed her knee between her shoulder blades and increased the pressure again. Anne's breasts were split in two and warm milk speckled the entire tabletop. Her opponent had twisted her arms behind her back and the pain from her breasts and shoulder joints must have been enormous.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRR! Anne suddenly screamed and pleaded for the end.
"STOP! PLEASE! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I QUIT!"
Martha pulled her back, and rammed her tits head-on into the edge of the table again.

SMATTTTTTTT!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Then Martha let go and Anne fell exhausted into her own puddle of milk on the table.
Chris jumped up, knelt behind her and rammed his hard boner unbidden into the opening of her thong and deep into her pussy.
My wife moaned and Martha grinned silently but contentedly at me. Sweat dripped down her body from the brief struggle and she gazed excitedly at my cock.

"AAMMM....HMMMM....SMACK.....SMATTT......"
Chris had grabbed her enormous ass cheeks and was fucking her doggy while Martha came over to me, put one leg on the arm of the chair and grabbed me by the hair.
She pressed my face into her wet cxnt and forced me to hold my breath and lick her.
My face dipped into her hairy pussy and tasted her tangy scent.
I licked her, because as the husband of the loser, I had to get it according to the rules of the winner.
I did not see my wife, because my head was surrounded by thighs and my nose enclosed by her labia.
Anne was moaning and apparently being duly used.
"Take that milk cow honey! Milk her good!"

Chris had grabbed my wife by the hair and pulled her upper body up from the table. He was apparently kneading one of her breasts hard and making the milk squirt all over us.
I was on the floor by now and Martha was sitting on my face. She was riding me and getting wetter and wetter. My whole face was slippery from her juice.
I would have been only too happy to find satisfaction myself, but Martha was slapping my cock the whole time and waltzing it painfully between her fingers.

I moaned loudly, which obviously gave her the rest. She rode herself to a loud climax on my nose and tongue and Anne obviously continued to be fucked from behind as well.
I heard her lustful whimpering and the fuck thrusts to her horny big ass. But Martha sat on top of me and took all my air. I slapped at her thighs, but only seconds later I passed out.

When I woke up, I only had to tilt my head to the side to see that my wife was still kneeling in front of the living room table.
Her big DD tits were lying in a big pool of milk, spilling out to the sides under the weight of her torso, while her big ass was still sticking up and foreign cum was running out of her cxnt.

I scrambled to my feet. "Are you okay?"
Anne just whimpered, but gave me a thumbs up. Chris and Martha had left as quickly as they had appeared.
And I was still hard.

I crawled behind her and straightened up onto my knees. Her dripping labia were just at the right height and so I pushed my thick glans into the juice of the previous....