News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Duel (2.0)

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Duel (2.0)
« on: April 20, 2022, 05:14:39 PM »
"Finish them off Anne! Fight back!" Anne was in shock and Kerstin forced her against the wall, groaning with effort.
WHAM! My wife slammed there and Kerstin rammed her knee into her labia covered only by the thin latex.
SMATTTTTTTTTTT.....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Anne bent over in pain and her young opponent took her in a headlock before kicking her dangling milky tits.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

FUCK! Anne shrieked out as her opponent thundered her breasts against her ribs. Again, her breasts got the most!
Kerstin pulled my wife across the room and her boyfriend had only glances for the quivering ass cheeks of my wife. I was also hard, had undressed and jerked sitting on a chair my thick latte while our women fought.

Kerstin suddenly cried out. Anne had embraced her and her feet lifted off the floor. She had an easy time with their 60 kilos and threw them onto the bed, directly onto her boyfriend.
WHAMM!"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAA!" She landed right on his big hard erection and on his belly. He gasped for air while Anne bent over him.
Her dripping breast hung right in front of his face and he still grabbed her nipple and drank while she gently caressed his private parts.
"Sorry sweetie. That must have hurt."

He groaned lustfully and his manhood quickly found its old hardness while Kerstin rolled off him, rushed around the bed and yanked Anne by the braid from behind.
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! BITCH! LET GO OF ME!"

His sucking lips released from Anne's nipple. Kerstin pulled her backward, but Anne reached behind her, got hold of its long hair, and heaving it over her in a heave.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM! I saw Kerstin's taut tits and thighs quiver as if in slow motion as she hit the floor hard.

She didn't even scream because the throw had driven all the air out of her lungs.
Anne stepped on her opponent who was lying on the floor. SMATT...SMATTT....several times hard into her breasts and stomach. Then she spread Kerstin's legs and dropped to her right knee.

CLOPPPPPPPPPPPP! "GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
Kerstin's upper body shot up like a jackknife and she rolled her eyes in pain. Just had over 100 curvy kilos rammed into her pussy.
My cock twitched and I groaned. I could hardly imagine this force.
Anne stood wide-legged over Kerstin and sat down with an ass bomb on her chest.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Wow! Her buxom ass completely plagued her opponent's tits. Kerstin's face was just pain. Her bust had completely disappeared under her plump cheeks. Anne leaned forward and pressed Kerstin's face between her milk udders.
"MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPFFFFFFF!" Kerstin wriggled and slapped my wife, but the thick breasts completely enclosed her face and she couldn't breathe.

It didn't take a minute and the resistance stopped.
SMATTT....SMATTTT.....SMATTTTTTTTTT....Anne lifted the smother a bit and slammed her heavy milk udders into the side of her opponent's face until she regained consciousness.

She jerked Kerstin's head upward by clawing at her wildly tousled hair. "You got enough rattle rack?"
"AHH...fuck you fat sow....."
Anne stood up from her and pulled her to her feet. Kerstin stood only very shakily, and was now getting Anne's fists pumped into her stomach and breasts.
She screamed and her body jerked under the impacts. Anne's biceps were strong and thick like her opponent's thighs.
Kerstin stumbled backward and fell right on top of me. I instinctively grabbed her arms and bent them wide apart. Her tight ass pressed against my erection and she groaned. Wide open and helpless, she saw fists flying towards her.
SMACTTTTTTTTTT...........CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPP! She screamed as Anne slapped her breasts until they were bright red and the bust lift was useless.
She grabbed the fabric and krrrrrrrkkkkkk ripped it off Kerstin's body.
Then she grabbed their nipples and started to pull.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The young thing squirmed on top of me in pain, but I held her in place for my wife to work her over. Her boyfriend watched the goings-on, helpless and bound.
Anne boxed her hard in the flat stomach and with each hit it rammed her opponent hard on my cock.
I pulled her thong just minimally to the side and lifted her.

"OH MY GODTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" I forced Kerstin onto my throbbing erection and she must have had more than 25cm of cock inside her for the first time ever. My glans bulged her abdominal wall outward, filling her.
Anne stood in front of her while I fixed Kerstin at the elbows. She looked incredulously at the bulge below her belly button.

"Yes you have to be a real woman to handle my Hengtes cock."
WHAMMMMM! WHAMMMMMMM! She rammed her fists all over Kerstin's upper body from her crisp sweaty breasts to her stomach to her ovaries.
Kerstin moaned and I felt the force in my glans.
"Slap right on my glans!"
Anne grinned nastily. SMACK!!! "AAAAAAAAAHHHHH YESAAAAAA HORNY!"
Only her abs separated my wife's fists and my cock. I felt the impacts in the slim sweaty body, felt her firm ass cheeks on my lap!
Each blow made Kerstin moan. I held her tight and Anne thundered fist after fist into her upper body.
Dozens of blows rammed into the young fighter's swelling tits, making them swell.
I could barely contain myself and suddenly came violently deep inside her.
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH YESAAAAAA HMMMMMMM!"
I filled the young mare while Anne stood up exhausted in front of her.
"You son of a bitch! Just take my man? How dare you!"
She pulled the screeching Kerstin by the hair off my cum dripping cock and lifted her ruined sweating bodysuit across her shoulders.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The scream gave me goosebumps! Kerstin's spine arched across Anne's strong shoulders. The angle became more and more blatant and in disbelief I watched as she broke her opponent.

Breasts and belly were bright red, shining and pointing towards the ceiling. Her swollen breasts quivered as Anne bounced and Kerstin's own body weight worked against her.
She gasped and moaned and even drooled.
"Enough!"
I girlfriend intervened and pulled on the restraints. "She's had enough! She never gives up. That's her fault."
WHAM!!!!!!!!! "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Anne had unloaded des naked body to the back. Kerstin lay exhausted and broken on her boyfriend's stomach.

We hugged and her dripping milk breasts slapped against my bare man chest.
"WOW BABE! You were great!"
"And now I want my prize!"
Anne turned to her defeated opponent's boyfriend. With a kick she disposed of the latter's naked body, which slid off him and landed on the floor.
Anne mounted the boyfriend whose penis was still hard and steep and pulled her latex thong aside to take it into her ripe cleft.
The young brat was not 20 and tore at his bonds with lust.

"YES! GIVE ME YOUR COCK!" Anne gasped in pleasure, ramming the neat thing deep into her vagina and propping it on his chest. She lowered her milky tits and he began to suck and drink greedily.
Her thick plump ass began to twerk rhythmically while she milked him with her ripe cxnt.
I grabbed Kerstin again, who had slowly gotten back on all fours. I brought myself into position behind her and grabbed her tight ass cheeks. I pulled them apart and in front of me lay the pussy still filled with my cum.
"AAAAAAAAAAH YAAAAAAAA!" A guttural gasp followed as I thrust my cock into her again from behind.
Anne came violently several times while her boyfriend drank from her and lavished his nimble tongue on her nipples.

Kerstin's moans joined in and I enjoyed fucking this tight little ass at will. SMATTT....SMATTTT....SMATTTT.....I held her by the hips while she moaned in pain and pleasure. Her swollen tits smacked into each other under her rib cage while I stretched the little fuck open with my tube.

I don't want to bore you with any sex stories.
But this evening was still long and we extensively helped ourselves to the bodies of the defeated...