News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MISTRESS HOLLY VS BUSTYTIFFANY35 ... in the DUNGEON loser subs for a week

• 7 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I was listening to Mistress Holly, as she moved closer.
The dark haired beauty was being very sexy, and naughty, dressed in a black leather bra, that only covered the lower half of her firm breasts.
The top part of the warm globes peeking out, right to the nipples almost popping into view, each breath she took.

Her belly bare, her sex covered in thin lace, with knee high boots, laced over her shapely legs. Holly wanted something, and I was definately focused on her.
It did not hurt that she was very attractive with a firm, and nicely figured body.
"It was nice of you to come see me, like this." She says, her blue eyes searching mine, as Holly moved even closer. I could almost feel her breath against me, as her hand rises to my shirt lifting it, as her other hand pulls her bra down, freeing her very firm, and well formed breasts.
Holly pressing them against my chest, as her lips brush mine.
Then her lips pull back. "Mistress wants something, will you help her?" She asks, as I again remind her I am NOT one of her subs.
I liked Holly a lot, she was beautiful, sexy, and fun to be around when she wanted to.
Her hand found mine, and guided it to her left breast. The tit soft and warm beneath my palm, as her heart beat steady within.
"Holly I know you want something, why I came." "Yet don't try to play the Mistress game with me." "We're friends so get to the point already." I tell her as she pouts her lips at me.
Then she lifts my hand to her mouth, slowly sucks on a few fingers, then with them wet from her saliva, begins to massage them over her hardening nipple.
"You seem to be getting to know me better." She says smiling.
"Okay, plain and simple, I want Tiffany." She says as alarms begin going off in my head.
Tiffany, sometimes going by BustyTiffany was one gorgeous work of femanine beauty.
Stunning face, very toned, yet full figured body. Her platinum blonde hair making many underestimate her, before she kicks their ass in a catfight.

'Holly, I know the lady but that does not mean I can get her to come here to fight you your own dungeon." I tell her, as she licks her lips before kissing me again.
As our lips part, she smiles wantonly at me, my hand still enjoying feeling her breast rise and fall beneath it.
"You get me Tiffany, and you may have me for a night." "No hidden games, you are not my sub." She says as she backs away, unhooks her bra, letting it fall.
Then Holly slips out of her panties, to stand breath taking, her sexy body naked, except for her laced up boots.
"You get me what I want, and for the night, you may have me your willing Mistress for that night, maybe even the rest of the next day." "If you treat your mistress nice." Holly says standing in all her glory.
I had to admit, the lady knew how to argue her case. I might not have any luck with Tiffany. Yet for Holly to offer herself this way, I definately had to try.

Tiffany was dressed in a tight shirt, and even tighter pair of body hugging jeans when I finally got to talk to her.
Tiffany was the kind of lady that made the clothes look good. Not the other way around. From something high fashion to evening wear, then to shorts and a t-shirt. The lady looked incredible every time.
Tiffany had green eyes set in a face lovely enough you could fall for her, even if she did not have the fantastic hot body she did.
The lady maintained herself well, Large firm breasts, yet taut belly, and tight ass. Everything looking to be fine and in place on the platinum blonde.

"Storm are you out of your fucking mind, fight Holly in her own dungeon?" "Everyone knows the bitch cheats there." Tiffany says, as we sit sharing drinks at a outdoor cafe.
"Look I promise, I will not leave you alone down there." "If Holly begins pulling too much shit, I will stop it." I tell her as her green eyes search mine.
"Storm I mean this, I like you but you try pulling anything with her against me, and our friendship is dead got that?" She asks, as I nod.
"I promise, I will stay impartial, and if needed I will get you out of there, if it looks like a set up okay?" I tell her, as she takes another drink.
"Okay fine, I wouldn't mind kicking that fetish queens skanky ass, in her own place anyways." "Let me know where and when, and lets do this." She says, before getting up.
Tiffany pauses, her eyes right before mine as she leans down. "I mean it, keep this fair, and maybe I will let you take me out for more than lunch, and drinks okay?" She says, as I try not to notice how her nipples are showing against the thin top. Her chest heaving beside me, as I meet her eyes with my own again. It helped she was that beautiful, as she was.
Tiffany smiling, as not many men got past her impressive bosom, to even know she had eyes let alone what color they were.

Tiffany cups his chin as her eyes search his. If he was setting her up, she might never escape Mistress Holly's dungeon.
Tiffany leans in brushing her lips to his. "That means you promise." She says after their lips part.
Then she releases him, giving him a very nice view of her ass in tight jeans as she leaves him to pay the bill.
Tiffany trying to figure out just what she would wear.

I pick her up at the hotel. Tiffany looks like some vision of the Goddess of love Aphrodite. Her face enchanting. Lips full and enticing. Her green eyes, and way her body moved alluring.
Tiffany had a robe wrapped around her sexy body. The bottom of the robe not far past her buttocks. Her shapely legs dressed in thin black stockings.
"Shall we see what the bitch has in mind?" Tiffany asks, as we head to Holly's place and her dungeon.

I find the door not locked, as she is expecting us.
I begin guiding Tiffany inside, making sure to close and secure the door behind us. Her eyes widening in the start of panic.
"Just making sure, she does not have anyone else sneak in behind us." I tell her truthfully. She smiles, and relaxes a little, yet her green eyes keep roaming, as we move along some hallways, before getting to the stairs.
Then I make sure to help safeguard her, as Tiffany's high heeled shoes clack on the stairs, as we descend.

The dungeon is decently lit. If anything maybe to help intimidate her guests.
Along the walls different whips, manacles, various bondage gear, and some dildos, and other sex toys.
Tiffany jumps, as we hear the crack of a whip from behind us, as the tail manages to just brush against her robe.
I grab Tiffany and as gently as I can, push her behind me, as I am ready to get her out if needed. The buxom blonde beauty pressing against me from behind as I face the sexy, dark haired beauty standing before us.

Holly is wearing a shear black bra. Her pert breasts easily visible, heaving beneath it.
Her belly taut, and bared. A black skirt hugged her hips. It was leather, the sides of it some kind of material cross stitched, that helped show much more of her off.
Long legs, in black high heeled boots.
Her blue eyes vibrant, her lips wet and red.
The whip playfully being shifted around by her side.
"Mmmmmmmmmm looks like Storm brought his Mistress something yummy." Holly says, all sex appeal and catty.
I feel Tiffany tense behind me. I had to cut through this quick.
"Holly, lose the whip or I walk, taking Tiffany with me right now!!" I tell her, as she laughs.
Tiffany breathing easier, as I was defending her, showing I was being true to my word.
Holly tosses the whip aside. "Oh Storm, must you ruin my fun with the slut?" "She won't even show me what she is wearing, that's not fair either." Holly says pouting her lips again.

Tiffany releases me, moving out in front of me, as her hands unfasten and remove the robe.
Tiffany is wearing a cropped t-shirt, and a leopard prin mini skirt, that had to be illegal in some countries.
The lower portion of her buttocks visible from behind.
The top barely making it over her impressive tits, as Holly licked her lips, as she saw how hot Tiffany was.

"Very nice, okay here are the rules whore." "There are no rules!!" Holly says with a laugh, that does very nice things with the firm breasts beneath the shear bra.
"Holly, I am not going to let you hurt her, I see you do something foul, I am going to stop it got that?" I tell her, as she struts over to me, placing her hand on my thigh. "Mmmmmmmmm Mistress loves it when your forceful." She says before backing away.
"Very well, we fight until one submits or simply can't go on deal?" Holly asks, as Tiffany agrees.
"Last part, unless your some kind of plastic Barbie bitch." "Loser has to be the winners sub, for a week." Holly says, her smile all toothy, as she figures she has slipped one by me.
"Fine hope your ready to kiss my ass, and lick my feet." Tiffany surprises me by saying.
The blonde turning to me. "It's okay, I've got this." Tiffany giving me a smile, as the two ladies begin circling one another.
"I am going to love having you lick and eat my pussy you platinum bitch." Holly says, as she moves about the padded floor of the dungeon.
"I'm going to smother you out cxnt!!" Tiffany replies, then charges.

The two ladies slam together, then against a wall, as articles fall from it, onto the ground. Holly grabbing a large dildo, before yanking Tiffany's skirt up, and smacking it across her thonged ass. "That's just the beginning you cow!!" Holly says gleefully, as red marks begin to appear on Tiffany's buttocks, before she is able to roll, and use her knee to push Holly off.
Holly throwing the dildo at her. As Tiffany ducks. Holly grabs her legs, and begins to bend Tffany over, onto her belly.
Tiffany's hands smacking against the mat, as she tries to writhe free.
Holly's hand tearing at and finally pulling loose Tiffany's skirt. The buxom blonde's legs getting trapped in it, as Holly grabs a collar from the floor, and after slapping Tiffany a few times waves it in front of her face, while she sits on Tiffany's back.
"This gets worn by you the loser." Holly informs her. The collar decorated with some rhinestones, and diamelles, studding it. A leather leash leading from it.
Holly begins wrapping the leash around Tiffany's throat, starting to choke her with it, as I move in, and break it up.
I definately wanted that night with Holly as my willing lady. I was not going to break my promise to Tiffany to get it.

Tiffany rolling, and sitting up, as her breasts heaved firm and naked. Her top shoved up onto them.
I pause, as I can't help but appreciate her large, firm hard nippled breasts. Then I raise my eyes to her pretty green eyes. A look of appreciation in them, as she massages her throat. Red markings on it from the leather scraping against it.
Then her eyes darken with anger, and Tiffany lets out a scream of anger, before diving into Holly, and taking her down onto the mats with force.
Holly struggling, as Tiffany tears Holly's bra free, and begins choking her with it.
Holly's pert breasts bobbling, and rubbing against Tiffany's bare belly, as I now have to pull Tiffany off.
This was turning ugly very fast.
The two ladies soon on their knees facing each other, chests heaving as now both had went quickly to using something to strangle the other with.
I was not going to let that happen.
This time it was Holly's blue eyes thanking me wordlessly, as she rubs her throat gently with her hand. Her nipples growing hard, as her chest heaves, and she backhands Tiffany.
Tiffany gasps, as the hand hits her chest hard.
Then she moves forward to begin trading slaps, and punches with Holly, both still on their knees. Tiffany leaning in too far after a slap is blocked, to have her shirt grabbed and pulled up over her head, blocking her vision. As Mistress Holly, begins to slap, punch, and squeeze Tiffany's large breasts, as she tries to free herself.
"Ready to lick me whore?" Holly asks, as Tiffany finally manages to remove her top.
Holly ripping, and tearing at her black stockings, as Tiffany is soon almost naked. Her thong the last of her clothing still on her sexy body.

Tiffany finally managing to block a slap, to get a handful of Holly's hair. Yanking her head to the side with it, before unloading some of her own slaps to Holly's nice sized breasts.
Holly, and Tiffany very evenly matched height, weight, and reach. Tiffany's breasts slightly larger, but ot that much.
Then Tiffany has Holly's left tit, in her grasp, twisting it, and squeezing it, as Holly writhes, while trying not to add anymore pain to her injured breast.
Tiffany moving closer, then driving a fist into Holly's belly. Holly doubling up, as air whooshes out of her.
Tiffany begins stripping Holly's skirt, between slaps, and punches, as Holly rolls on the mats trying to cover up, while she regains her oxygen.
Then Tiffany is slapping Holly's bare buttocks, as she strips Holly's crotchless panties.
Now the Mistress was naked except for her boots.
Her leg finally connecting with the side of Tiffany's head, knocking the buxom blonde off.

Holly and Tiffany both sore, and breathing heavy now, as Holly begins stripping Tiffany's thong. Soon twirling it overhead, as she begins to feel victory coming her way.
Holly flinging the thong into Tiffany's face, before starting to mount her, slapping Tiffany's face and breasts hard, and rapidly.
Holly begins to grind her body against Tiffany's as she starts moving up her, to soon be pressing her moist clit, against Tiffany's face. "Lick me and submit you fucking whore!!" Holly calls out, as Tiffany tries getting Holly's pussy out of her face, her tongue briefly tasting Holly's juices, as she tries to breathe.
Holly feeling Tiffany's tongue against her clit, begins thinking Tiffany has submitted, relaxes.
Tiffany punches Holly hard in her side. Holly crying out in pain, as Tiffany hits her hard again, before bucking her off.
Holly lands hard, as she is grabbed and lifted slightly, before being slammed onto her back by Tiffany.
Now it is the large breasted blonde's naked body rubbing, and grinding against Holly's naked figure.
Tiffany pulling herself up, until her large firm breasts were over Holly's face.
"Time to say goodnight, you slut!!" Tiffany says, as she begins to smother Holly with her large tits.
I watch, as Holly's struggles begin to grow weaker, and weaker.
Her hands slapping and punching at Tiffany, yet having less of an effect. Finally Holly's arms lay limp, as I step in and move Tiffany off her.
Tiffany lays breathing rapidly on her back, as I begin to check on Holly.
My hand resting against her left breast, as I lean down to check if she is still breathing.
Her heartbeat fine, as her eyes open, her lips so close to mine.
"Fuck tit smothered for the loss?" She asks softly, as I nod, and she licks her lips. "Kiss me, when my service is done, to that fat cow, I am all yours, as promised." She says, as I lean down, surprised at how deeply she kisses me back.
Holly's breasts pressing into me, as we kiss. As we break. Tiffany is kneeling by us collar in hand.
"Thanks for being honest, and playing it straight with me Storm." Tiffany says, as Holly submits to Tiffany placing the collar around her throat.
Tiffany rising, as she gently tugs at the leash. "Come on bitch, time to make me happy." Tiffany says, as she begins leading Mistress Holly away.
Tiffany turns, a smile on her lovely face. "I will probably be sick of her before then, but if not, Holly is all yours after the week is up." Tiffany says, before leading Holly away.

I have to admit, as I see the way Holly's ass is moving, as she is being led naked from her own dungeon by Tiffany.
Holly seemed to be very excited, almost as if a happy cat, shaking it's tail.
Maybe this had been exactly what Holly had wanted from the start.
Tiffany had won the fight, yet Holly had her hot, naked, and all to herself for a week.
Maybe she had pulled one over on me after all.

Still I had gained more of Tiffany's trust, honoring my promise to her. I could have just stood by and let Holly strangle her for the win.Now Tiffany had Mistress Holly, beaten and her submissive for a week.
I had to admit, I was looking forward to my own promised evening with Holly, being mine as promised.
Holly was beautiful, she could be very naughty, yet sometimes the sexy dark haired beauty, could be very pleasing, when she was honoring her promises.
Either way it looked like I was going to be very pleased when Holly was mine, after Tiffany enjoyed her victory and the services of Mistress Holly.   Holly definately among everything else, all woman, and the lady knew how to use it, very well indeed.
Tiffany finding that out, as I leave the dungeon for now. Knowing I was going to be a winner too, when I got to spend some very enjoyable time, as Mistress Holly honors her promise to me.
Maybe not as a submissive, just being the sexy vibrant woman, that she was. Holly very beautiful, and fine as the Mistress knew how to please.

The end.           

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Hmm, nice & hot to see Mistress Holly get collared - Winks! LOL!  ;) ;D ::) :P

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
I'm seated on Mistress Holly's 'throne', situated deep in her dungeon, my long shapely legs crossed, my firm, toned figure dressed in one of Holly's favorite leather dominatrix outfits. I let a deep grin curve my glossy lips as I glance down at my lovely, gorgeous slave. Ms.Holly kneels at my feet, head bowed, throat collared, her sexy body filling out a frilly, slutty French maid's uniform. Her hands bound tightly behind her back, a large pink ball-gag between her full, inviting lips. I lick my own lips as I take in this devious, sexy slut, MY sexy slut, and I lean forward and brush aside some dark strands of hair away from her sheepish eyes. Tilting her face up to look at mine, I hold her gaze steadily, my smirk only deepening.

"Better luck next time, Ms.Holly..Mmmm.."

I lean forward a bit and plant a kiss to her forehead. Then, while I lean against her, my breasts practically enveloping her gagged face, I work the straps to her ballgag and release it from her lips. I then lean back a bit, take her face, and plant a sloppy, hungry, aggressive kiss to her lips..

Thank you Storm, for writing a great story! Mistress Holly, you're such a fun and fantastic opponent :) Always willing to have a rematch with you, babe!
And Kayla, mmmm...you're next to be collared honey ;):p hehehe

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Sometimes losing can be almost as much fun as winning! lol...

Always knew you were a little bitch really babes ;)

Great work Storm! And a great follow up Tiffany!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Nice story, Storm!  I'm glad it had a happy ending...it's always heartwarming to see Mistress Holly lose.

;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
And Kayla, mmmm...you're next to be collared honey ;):p hehehe

Oooh, don't be so sure about that, sweetie! A collar may look real lovely on YOU! Tee hee!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
I think all of Kayla, Tiffany and Holly would look great collared. I'll settle for Tiffany first.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Even though one had to lose in the story.

The fact that Holly, and Tiffany both enjoyed it.. makes it all worth it for me ...

Ummmm I do hope some of you maybe caught onto the fact that at the end. Holly seemed to be enjoying it, and even been planning on it, just so she could enjoy Tiffany's sexy bod ..

That said .. thanks for all the nice comments ladies... !!

Storm