News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

HALLOWEEN CATFIGHT in HAUNTED MANSION POLL!!!

• 41 Replies

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
Re: HALLOWEEN CATFIGHT in HAUNTED MANSION POLL!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »
Arghhhhhh "Chrisssssssy you SLAG !! as she digs her nails into my wrist and then boots me away hard" Some of her hair coming loose in my hand.....As I pick myself up blood pouring from my arms........I see Chrisssssy rush me as I do the same......my long nails out in front as I clash with this cheap nasty looking cxnt.......As I raise my nails striking them deep into her cheek ripping downwards as I draw blood.....Through gritted teeth...."You fucking cxnt I am going to rip your face to shreds until all I can see is bone Slut".....As I grab Chrisssssy by the hair and again my nails dig dep into her ugly fucking face shredding more skin.

Cmon Bitch fight me !!!!!   

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 11:54:01 PM »
OWWWWWWW Screaming as my beautiful face is being scratched. YOU FUCKING CHEAP SLAGG. I grab your face with both hands and sink my nails in your face. Blood starting to drip from that ugly face of yours. BRinging up a knee hard to your belly and again. trying to get your hands free from my hair and Face. YOU NEED TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT FLAB BITCH

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 12:57:31 AM »
I would love to haunt that mansion with the array of women that are going to be there!!!

Offline 40GOTH

• God Member
  • I love contrast catfights
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010, 03:59:47 PM »
OH YES. MISS HOLLY, GO GET THEM ALL AND KICK YOUR HIGH BOOT HEELS IN THEIR A...S

Offline Kat Fights

• ~ Kat.Fights on Trillian ~
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 02:23:03 AM »
Joanne's stumbling around with the pumpkin on her head...blind....i have my fork...and start using it like a cattle prod on the illustrious grlwrestler...prodding her in her pert ass with the fork....oooooo aaaaaaa she hisses...jumping and jerking....she gets to the top of the cellar stares......i smile cruelly....'now you can go down and join the rest of the trash in the cellar bitch!'  urrrrrrggghh...and i drive the fork into her left buttock...so she tumbles down the stairs...the pumpkin on her head..bouncing off the stairs as she goes down...

....now lets see what other beeatches i can torture.... i think to myself.. :P
Shall we dance?

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2010, 05:20:46 AM »
Ladies you seem to be ready to rock and roll, and haunt your way into our hearts  ...

I always heard to watch for people running with forks ...  now here we have Mistress Holly Forking everyone it seems .. may have to give out a few large headed spatulas to some of the ladies to fight her off with ....
 MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm Joanne can be my great pumpkin anytime ....

The ladies still hoping to mesmerize you into a vote for them to win .... as you can see not one lady that is not hot, sexy and definately worth having haunting your dreams.

Gemma I swear as many times as the ladies take you down the stairs, I might have to tie some pillows or a sofa cushion to you to lesson the impacts .. your a lady I definately do not want to see hurting ever.

Keep the chat and votes coming ... it is Oct .. Halloween draws closer, and soon the mansion gates will close, as some of the outright sexiest ladies anywhere are going to be dressed to pop your eyes out, as they fight to win and maybe... he he he even to survive...
Storm

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2010, 01:11:18 AM »
I'm pretty sure there's a ghost or zombie or an axe weilding psycho down here... soooo...

*grabs Jonica in a choke hold and pushes her in front of me like a human shield*

You first dip shit!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2010, 06:01:02 PM »
LAST DAY TO VOTE!!!

Some of the SEXIEST ladies in the world, about to find out which one will be the last standing in a haunted house...

If you have waited until the final moments.. THEY are hear now.. add your vote now!!

Storm

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2010, 02:45:14 PM »
I guess I'll have to give Holly's boots back now.... :'(

:D

*"Let go of me you chickenshit bitch," I yell at Gemma as I elbow her in the belly.  "I'm not scared of ghost, (gulp)"*
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 12:14:14 AM »
WOWWWW!!!!  There were some VERY skilled, and sesoned catfighters in this...

Some ladies forum favorites .... some hot N sexy, and SOME all of the above.. YET I must admit.. I am surprised myself... one of the newer ladies evens runs away a little bit from Katterina ..... as well.
Bet the hostess did not expect this either.

ANYWAYS.. MAX69  .... THE over all winner of the poll, and to be last woman standing in the party, and story... CONGRATS MAX !!!

LADIES THANK YOU ALL for making this SO much fun ....  what an incredible group of sexy women, sexy outfits and willing to mix it up, while maybe getting a scare now and then.

I am GOING to try and start some of it, THIS coming weekend, and POST to give you ladies a taste .. for the main story, to be added on Halloween.

I am very pleased to see EVERY one of the wonderful ladies had some support during this.
This has been one of the best, and most played with and enjoyed topics I have done here.
The amount of posts by the ladies themselves making it a blast and VERY well worth the time.
AGAIN my thanks to everyone of these ladies ...  I truly feel honored with you letting me be a part of things here!!
Storm

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2010, 01:51:17 PM »
YAY!!! 11 votes!!! that's 12 more than i thought I'd get!!!!

Thanks all for the fun times and frolics! and I was wrong... there wasn't a dirty stinking rotten Zombie in the cellar... it was Jonica's perfume...

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2010, 07:30:16 PM »
GEMMA and ladies .. THANKS for playing along with this.. and OPENING of STORY NOW POSTED !!!

Rest to come Halloween !!!

Storm