News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Irl women chat

• 0 Replies

Online Azaalardons

Irl women chat
« on: Today at 01:51:19 PM »
Hello to everyone my name is Maurice ,

In the past I was chatting with a passionate person met on fet for a few months, his wife having had 2 private catfights, we were looking to organize a meeting between our wives (strength games and wrestling) after numerous exchanges and some exchanges of photos we decided to exchange on Skype. The distance being great, the organization was very important, we made a video call accompanied by our wives, very friendly and promising for the future, shortly after my wife became pregnant, to my great regret the fight was therefore canceled. 2 weeks later I received a voice note on Whatsapp, the message was addressed to my wife from the other wife, short message in which she told my wife that she would have taught her a lesson if the meeting had taken place she finished the message by calling her little b* tch...excited the same evening I played the message to my wife, she was smirking throughout then automatically picked up the phone and replied on the same tone and was matching the passive aggressive
energy ,she ended the message by telling her  that a old british c*nt  would be embarrassed in front of her husband and me, it was hot...they continued to send each other voice messages for a month as well as photos giving the middle finger or flexing / showing their bodies  while denigrating each other and one day it finally happened:  live call, they were calm but were completely in their roles, insult and trash talk, hot!
I know they get along well because before all this they spoke privately, that doesn't change the fact that these calls were hot, hot, hot!! For me and for her after hanging up

Thats why I created a group on Facebook for couples or lone women who fo not have the time but wants to keep the kink alive , for injured , for shy and introvert .. Hopefully we can buikd and organize the community a little better than it actually is .. Visit us at : https://facebook.com/groups/1985319331914163/

Cheers!