News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll: What to do??

• 4 Replies

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Poll: What to do??
« on: September 25, 2010, 11:27:56 PM »
My ex came up to me last week and said she is going to kick my gf ass. The situation is quite awkward as her current bf is a good friend of mine. I asked him about this and he told me it was true but said just to ignore the whole thing.  We are co-workers and my gf works for the same company.  The problem I have is that we are having a company Halloween party and my ex will be there. I'd love to see them tangle, but not in public. What would you do if you were in my shoes? Should I let by woman know that my ex is after her or just let it go and see what happens?  Both are equally built and gorgeous.  My ex is 43 yrs and my gf is 43. Right now I am planning to bring my lady to the party with me.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: Poll: What to do??
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 08:05:37 PM »
lol.  You should tell her of course.  She deserves to know what is going on.  Then she can decide if she wants to go to the party or not.  Bad idea to let the ex ambush her.  You should also let her know it is a turn on for you.  If she doesn't want to fight, you should make sure to do your best to make sure that the fight doesn't happen.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 12:43:21 AM »
Yeah, what LJ Said.

He got this one right.
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 02:59:20 PM »
Good advice and as votes seem to say right now.  I tell her this weekend and how the thought of her in a catfight turns me on, but it's her decision only and I will not encourage or discourage her action. Don't want to see, again, any embarrasment since it is a company party and my ex's bf works with us.  Let you know what my gf decides.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 02:40:45 PM »
I brought up the subject to my gf on the 20th of Oct that my ex was looking to confront her and challenge her to a fight.  My gf kinda laughed it off and said "are you kidding me?" I said no and I also told her that I did not want anyone to get hurt and rather not go to the office party because it would make me uncomfortable.  My g/f said that was find, but tell the "bitch" to say it to my face!  I left it at that and we watched the Game 4 of the World Series.  When we hit the sack, I asked her if she could take my ex in a catfight if it ever happens.  She said if she lays a hand on me, not only will I be the winner but you also. I am not planning to talk to my ex about this.