News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sister's Showdown - Alba vs Marina

• 2 Replies

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
Sister's Showdown - Alba vs Marina
« on: February 09, 2023, 12:41:52 PM »
She never expected to be in a situation like that, but there they were. Herself, Alba, on her knees in front of her boyfriend's cock as many other times. But beside her, her younger sister, Marina, with her brutal blue eyes locked directly into her, defying her, trying to take her down in her speciality: cocksucking.

Alba found out that her sister were banging her boyfriend on her back and wanted to sort this out, but Marina wasn't going to give up easily, she challenged her older sister taunting her about being the better woman.

Both girls looked at the guy, begging him to be the winner, to control his cock and to make her sister leave the room. And without a word, both girls attacked the cock, smacking cheek agains cheek as their tongues sticked out, trying to win the upper hand...

But only one could prevail, and both girls knew that.

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Re: Sister's Showdown - Alba vs Marina
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2023, 02:09:09 PM »
I gotta give some love to this post, sisters are so natural a pairing for rivalry. Would be close.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Sister's Showdown - Alba vs Marina
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2023, 03:17:09 PM »
I gotta give some love to this post, sisters are so natural a pairing for rivalry. Would be close.

I have to agree with you ooreach On all fronts. Wonder who won in the end guys? Close, so close.