News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sarah Brooke's toughest catfight?

• 55 Replies

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
Re: Sarah Brooke's toughest catfight?
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2024, 12:41:39 AM »
Easy one this. It’s lexi. People saying she quit. She was literally whooping Sarah all around the room and then aggravated an injury. No 2 ways about it, she gave Sarah an absolute beating.

Other matches she had, Charlie could give it but couldn’t take it, as soon as Sarah realised this it was over.

Her match with lyric was mainly dominated by Sarah.

Had a few decent ones for phat pharrahs that were quite even and went both ways. Worth a watch, can’t remember the opponents off the top of my head.

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2024, 02:36:00 AM »
Bella Lux, next time just let them settle it. To much producer involvement in last match.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2024, 03:13:59 PM »
Bella Lux, next time just let them settle it. To much producer involvement in last match.

Who won that one?

Online pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2024, 05:06:58 PM »

Who won that one?
When did these two fight?

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2024, 06:09:55 PM »
I also enjoyed her three fight series with Reagan Kennedy, Reagan has been a tough opponent for Sarah.

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #50 on: Yesterday at 01:13:38 AM »
Bella vs Sarah happened this year producer called the fight because of a little blood on both women. And made them fight it out in timed rounds. Neither girl was happy with that format. Both wanted to settle it in their bikinis no time limits to a submission. Bella would have won if producer would have let them settle it. Hopefully there’s a rematch someday.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: Yesterday at 01:12:01 PM »
Bella vs Sarah happened this year producer called the fight because of a little blood on both women. And made them fight it out in timed rounds. Neither girl was happy with that format. Both wanted to settle it in their bikinis no time limits to a submission. Bella would have won if producer would have let them settle it. Hopefully there’s a rematch someday.

Always amazes me how no producer books rematches like this and nikki darling vs mila rose 2.

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: Yesterday at 02:25:50 PM »

Where did you hear this ??  And who was the producer ? 

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: Yesterday at 05:11:35 PM »

So, how to get the video? Sounds like a tough fight that I'd love to watch!

Online pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #54 on: Yesterday at 09:40:33 PM »

Perhaps Tilly can get these two wildcats in a room to settle it and find out who is better.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: Yesterday at 10:08:32 PM »

Perhaps Tilly can get these two wildcats in a room to settle it and find out who is better.
Or Suitefights.
I think bella also produces now toi