News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mud Fight Extravaganza

• 5 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Mud Fight Extravaganza
« on: June 07, 2023, 05:16:54 AM »
I’d like to thank everyone who liked, commented, or sent me messages on the Mud Fights post from a few days ago. I’m glad you liked it. A few of you requested more mud pics.

So, get ready for a big data dump.,,Here we go…
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Mud Fight Extravaganza
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 05:19:07 AM »
Now we’re rolling…
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 05:22:00 AM »
Keeping it goin’

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 05:24:41 AM »
Coming down the stretch…

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 05:33:12 AM »
We’re done! Hope you enjoyed it.

That last pic is me with Oliver, a therapy dog that works at our hospital. I think I need to sign up to be his client  ???
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 05:42:59 AM by Kiva »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2023, 03:05:52 PM »
These are great! Thank you so much for sharing these. I see you may have shared other pics/art with us ion an earlier thread. I will check them out too.

I am really glad you are a part of this board. You have added so much to it over the years.