News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Indian surprise for my wife. International experience of catfights

• 6 Replies

Offline suhmann

• God Member
Indian surprise for my wife. International experience of catfights. Of course, we will get acquainted and talk.... But first we wind up a couple of miles, riding with her in a catball through sand and mud.....

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
Re: Indian surprise for my wife. International experience of catfights
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 08:18:22 AM »
Indian surprise for my wife. International experience of catfights. Of course, we will get acquainted and talk.... But first we wind up a couple of miles, riding with her in a catball through sand and mud.....

Thanks a lot for drawing us Pavel.

If possible i would like to post the whole fight as - "My Best Fight till Now...."

Your Wife is Very Skilled I m Enjoying the Tough battle with her.

Want to test World bests

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 09:34:45 AM »

Thanks a lot for drawing us Pavel.

If possible i would like to post the whole fight as - "My Best Fight till Now...."

Your Wife is Very Skilled I m Enjoying the Tough battle with her.
Of course, Mona, it's your fight with her.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 03:42:41 AM »
This Indian fighter is doing very well!  She has shamed your wife by fully exposing your wife's breasts and is working on her bottoms.  "Mona' appears to be the superior woman!

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 08:35:13 AM »
This Indian fighter is doing very well!  She has shamed your wife by fully exposing your wife's breasts and is working on her bottoms.  "Mona' appears to be the superior woman!
Hi, Lin,.. Yes, Mona is very indomitable, they have a crazy conflict..

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 08:24:50 PM »

It was a great duel lin....She was also Superb....rather better i would say....would like to post some moves soon. Thanks
Want to test World bests

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2023, 12:47:28 PM »

The first two moves with Masha - It was one my best Epic battle - Would like to post the total match in cyberfight section in some time,

MW::Masha .. Mona catches a slap in the face, rushes at me, I don't have time to react and this bitch, crashing into me, grabbing me by the waist, lifted me up.. I understand that she is going to throw me on the sand, I try to wrap my legs around her and grab her hair with both hands, gathered in a ponytail and pull with force from myself..... We grapple and fall to the sand... She's on top....

M W ::: wow, we fall noisily on the sand :::: yeah, but first I'll pull out your damn hair, I hiss at her, pulling her head away from me by the hair.....

Me Mona -

Your slap catches my face..but as I was about to throw you down you swing your legs up & hang (wrap) them around my body pulling my hairs baçk by my pony with full force of your both hands…
I turn my waist a bit towards my right & try to go down along with you on the ground….We loose balance & fell on the sand with a Thud of your back on the sand....me on top…
‘I told you bitch not with me…bitch” I yell.
But you trying to pull my head away … I too grabbed your pony from behind & pull it on opposite direction…my left direction….as you pull mine to my right….
My legs spread a bit outside yours.
Pavel is watching our fight from a distance…which has just begun…not sure what is going to happen forward with roll of time.

YT
Want to test World bests