News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

wrestling catfight in the uk

• 3 Replies

Offline tracey

• Hi i am a slim wrestler who is looking for matches
wrestling catfight in the uk
« on: August 24, 2024, 10:05:18 AM »
Hi I am a slim blonde a size 8 5'3 and 8 stone 9lbs and i am looking for a female vs female match in the UK of a mixed tag match with my male partner is there any real couples in the UK ?
Tracey
Looking for some real matches i'm into most styles and gear. I'm slim 130lbs 5ft 3 and blonde i also do mixed wrestling.
contact me for more details. please no more fakes any couples into tag matches ?

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
Re: wrestling catfight in the uk
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2024, 09:41:45 PM »
What is stones?

130 pounds and 5.3 is not slim

But maybe you have wrong calculsted

Offline Ian270446

• Long term female wrestling fan.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2024, 12:11:37 AM »
A stone is 14 pounds so 8 stone 9 pounds is 121 pounds

Offline Ian270446

• Long term female wrestling fan.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2024, 07:51:25 AM »
Hi I am a slim blonde a size 8 5'3 and 8 stone 9lbs and i am looking for a female vs female match in the UK of a mixed tag match with my male partner is there any real couples in the UK ?
Tracey
Hi Tracy, long time fem wrestling fan from Aussie here. I am a fan of yours from when you were wrestling for Festelle back in the early 2 000s and have videos of many of your matches. Hope you find opponents here. I see profiles of a number of females from the UK who say they wrestle irl, but we know what the profiles say and reality can be very different. If you do arrange some matches and have them filmed, I am certainly in the market to purchase some videos.

Cheers,
Ian.