News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Night Triangles ... "Triángulos de Noche"

• 2 Replies

Offline Fetish Clown

• Hi I'm the Fetish Clown
    • Fetish Clown
Night Triangles ... "Triángulos de Noche"
« on: June 25, 2023, 06:30:13 AM »
Dark Sexy Triangles at night

Night Triangles ... "Triángulos de Noche"  1st location = New Orleans
Coming towards XMas, old fashion catfights over men with big bananas and wallets.

1-"Geiser Pleaser Rumble" is our first one.
This story features Blonde Jacky, a late 20's Geiser pleaser that married into big money
but in the process married her best friends Daddy after his wife passed away.
Rubia a hot dark haired early 30's TexMex beauty, was not satisfied at all with this arrangement.
This 1st XMas even  less, as what Daddy had planned did kinda bring the Girls together
The presents he got were the same for each, to be fair and very expensive, including two hot little outfits
they were to wear for dinner, but everybody is going to get some real wild rodeo entertainment.

---------------------------------
The catfights on Soaps and Telenovelas Españolas {Peleas de gatas femeninas}
HOWEVER ALL OF THEM?!?!
THEY ARE ALWAYS JUST TEASES, SO ...
give me ideas below what you want to see me extend LOL into classic strip catfights.
[got some comments started below]

Tell me about your idea with a youtube link [if available] to describe the fight you would love to see finished.
Classic dress ripping catfights.  I will then consider it for =Night Triangles= ... =Triángulos de Noche=
Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
Re: Night Triangles ... "Triángulos de Noche"
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2023, 06:39:03 AM »
Got to include a couple more.
This is just the mid way point of the fight.

Just finishing off the full story that I will share here

Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS

Offline Fetish Clown

• Fetish Clown
Re: Night Triangles ... "Triángulos de Noche"
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 09:35:27 PM »
I love the B&W, Film Noir look! Great job.
Yes plan to make an animated toon out of it.

Here is a contrast
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 09:39:39 PM by Fetish Clown »