News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Feet, NOIR and Catfight Art

• 1 Replies

Offline Fetish Clown

• Hi I'm the Fetish Clown
    • Fetish Clown
Feet, NOIR and Catfight Art
« on: June 29, 2023, 07:32:37 PM »
It seems to me that Quintin Tarantino, knows a thing or two about the foot fetish.
Particularly dirty feed ...
It also seems to go hand in hand with the catfight fetish of sorts :)

My self I love NOIR too, takes me back to the BW comic book days that did not feature enough catfights for me LOL

... enjoy and please reply how you may or may not like NOIR or black and White  aka monochrome

« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 07:44:28 PM by Fetish Clown »
Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS

Offline Fetish Clown

• Hi I'm the Fetish Clown
    • Fetish Clown
Re: Feet, NOIR and Catfight Art
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 06:27:01 PM »
My completely uneducated and probably wrong take on things. Feel free to ignore.

You have 2 different styles in this group of pictures.

The 3rd selection has what I would consider a B&W instance of the color pic on the left. It's great, but the effect is limited because it's just the shading/lighting/whatever of the pic.

The first selection is what I would consider Noir. It is B&W, but the scene itself creates a mood that I think is made more effective because it's in B&W. The situation seems more dangerous, more stark. It's not simply black and white, it's varying shades of gray that never really makes it to white, but definitely descends into total black. It elevates the stakes and opens up what they are doing to each other to being crueler and hotter. To me, it packs a bigger emotional punch than the color version.

Excellent replies, I also find variations of NOIR or Monchrome effect work great.  around 50 to 25 %  NOIR effect leaving some colour works really well ...
Anime seem to love it.  Going to get big on Anime animation.  Fast and sexy stuff with VAMPIRES
Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS