News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Extra Large Women

• 6 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Extra Large Women
« on: July 09, 2023, 04:54:08 PM »
I created this collection by request. I hesitated to post them. The last thing I want to do is promote gawking and body shaming of heavy women. But, to put it in perspective, according to the CDC, 42% of Americans are obese, an additional 30% are overweight. At best, only 1in 4 Americans are at an ideal body weight.

So I post these in the spirit of inclusiveness. On a website densely populated by mythical nonexistent 40GG-28-36 women, why not add some art representing a large segment of who we really are?

The second set gets more risqué.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 06:42:14 PM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Extra Large Woman
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2023, 04:56:04 PM »
Part 2 Don’t say I didn’t warn you
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline joetex

• Longtime cf fan. Like 'em dirty. Come chat.
Re: Extra Large Women
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2023, 07:41:04 PM »
I created this collection by request. I hesitated to post them. The last thing I want to do is promote gawking and body shaming of heavy women. But, to put it in perspective, according to the CDC, 42% of Americans are obese, an additional 30% are overweight. At best, only 1in 4 Americans are at an ideal body weight.

So I post these in the spirit of inclusiveness. On a website densely populated by mythical nonexistent 40GG-28-36 women, why not add some art representing a large segment of who we really are?

The second set gets more risqué.

Kiva,

These are all great, and all in the name of inclusiveness!  The only thing missing is a backdrop on Aisle 9 in a Walmart, fighting over the last video gaming console deeply discounted during a Black Friday Sale!   ;)

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2023, 11:33:15 PM »
Wow these ARE different and great.
Wish would be to see the two that look the most alike nude and alone fighting it out, not in front of a crowd.
One thing, and I’m afraid I might get my head bitten off for saying this: the no pubic hair ????Why? Especially on large women makes their sexuality disappear. Please, if I was a renderer I who have full bushes on the women. The response would be overwhelming and I think it’s true for most here

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2023, 03:51:51 PM »
Wow these ARE different and great.
Wish would be to see the two that look the most alike nude and alone fighting it out, not in front of a crowd.
One thing, and I’m afraid I might get my head bitten off for saying this: the no pubic hair ????Why? Especially on large women makes their sexuality disappear. Please, if I was a renderer I who have full bushes on the women. The response would be overwhelming and I think it’s true for most here

Ok,…crowd removed…one bush added.

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2023, 05:02:18 AM »
WOW. You aim to please!!!  Thank You

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2023, 09:18:53 AM »
What about a heavy extralarge woman fighting vs a slender fit girl?
I would like to see the slender girl overpowered by the size of the woman.