News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NATALIE & ERICA - KIM & KANDY TOURNAMENT 4

• 10 Replies

Online topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
NATALIE & ERICA - KIM & KANDY TOURNAMENT 4
« on: August 15, 2023, 04:10:19 AM »
     Natalie and Kandy are up. They both want this. Natalie is still sore from her fight with Erica and Kandy knows this. She feels she has an advantage to put Natalie away early. They approach each other and a slap fight stars right away. They are slapping body, faces and breasts. Hair is flying and a lot of cursing. Kandy gets Natalie in a headlock and grabs her pussy. Natalie is jumping and gets her hand down to get Kandy's hand away as she is still tender. Kandy has already caused Natalie a lot of pain. Natalie grabs one of Kandy's tits and works on it  as Kandy takes them to the floor. She has both arms holding the headlock and Natalie is pulling at them trying to get free. Natalie pulls Kandy's hair and slaps her face. She is getting nowhere. She still has Kandy's tit and is mauling her and Kandy is trying ti tolerate the pain. Natalie is pounding Kandy's body and arm and pulls hard and breaks the hold. She quickly rolls free. They get to their knees and Natalie is after Kandy. They come together with a smack smashing  breasts. Natalie overpowers Kandy and they go to the floor Natalie is on top. She is sitting on Kandy's chest and slaps her face twice. Kandy grabs Natalie's tits right away. Natalie pulls Kandy's hands off and forces them over Kandy's head.  Natalie bounces on Kandy's chest. Kandy goes OOFFF with each bounce. Kandy bucks and turns forcing Natalie to roll off.                                                                                                                                                                   
     Natalie keeps her legs in position and now has Kandy in a scissors and squeezes hard. Kandy has her hands free, she slaps Natalie and grabs her pussy again and uses her fingers to work on her.   Natalie yells out     YYEEEOOOWWWW!     " YOU FUCKING BITCH " Kandy feels this tactic will help her defeat Natalie. Natalie grabs Kandy's hand to get it away since the pain is getting worse, from all the attacks from Kandy. Natalie is looking into Kandy's eyes with hatred. She intends to make her pay. Natalie is doing all she can to hold onto Kandy's hand to prevent another attack. Kandy grabs Natalie's leg like a claw and now works to try to pry her leg off. Natalie has one hand ready to keep Kandy away from her pussy. Kandy is able to pry Natalie's legs apart to get out of the scissors and pushes Natalie away. They slowly stand. They come together and Kandy grabs Natalie's panties and gives her a hard wedgy causing Natalie to go up on her tip toes. Her eyes widen  and she feels like she is being cut in half. A burning feeling comes over her entire body. She lets out a OOWWWW!  and says  " YOU FUCKING CXNT    FUCK YOU    FUCK YOU "  Natalie's whole body quivers in pain. She slaps the hell out of Kandy with both hands causing Kandy to let up  and Natalie gingerly steps away. Natalie adjusts her panties and steps lightly  as the pain in her crotch is overwhelming. She knows what Kandy is up to and feels she has to even the playing field to have any hope of winning. Kandy is smiling at Natalie, she knows Natalie is hurting and it is just a matter of time before it is over.                                                                                           
     Natalie is PISSED and really wants to hurt Kandy. They are circling slowly hands up. They each feint a move and Natalie strikes. She is into Kandy's chest arm around neck and grabs Kandy's pussy and clamps on for a second then grabs her panties. She tries to pull them to the ceiling as hard as she can..   Kandy screams    AAHHH - EEEOOOHHHH    " YOU BITCH "  as they fall to the floor. Natalie still has Kandy's panties and almost has the back pulled to the front. Kandy is still screaming in pain and trying intently to get Natalie's hand away. Natalie has such a good grip on Kandy's panties. Kandy is not having much luck.  Natalie says " HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BITCH? " Kandy's body shivers in pain. Natalie lets off then pulls, lets off then pulls causing a sawing affect rubbing Kandy raw. Kandy's legs are kicking like crazy. It is hard for her to move because any movement makes the pain worse. Natalie says " DO YOU GIVE? "  Kandy does not respond. Natalie asks her again  " DO YOU GIVE? "  Kandy says " FUCK NO " Natalie yanks on her panties again. With everything she has left Kandy pushes Natalie with her arms and kicks with her legs to get free. With tears in her eyes Kandy gets away and is trying to get her panties out of her pussy. Natalie senses a turn in her favor and she knows Kandy is wounded. She presses her advantage and attacks Kandy as she is trying to adjust her panties. She tackles Kandy and has her on her back. Natalie spins around  putting Kandy in a reverse face sit. Kandy is so sore she does not even attempt to use her legs to try to get Natalie off. Natalie uses her right knuckle  to rub Kandy's pussy grinding her panties into her pussy lips. Kandy's legs are kicking and she tries to close them. Kandy says " I WILL KILL YOU   YOU FUCKING BITCH "   OOWWW   OOOHHHH   " FUCK YOU "  Natalie is showing her mean streak now.  She now grabs Kandy's panties again and pulls hard almost raising Kandy's butt off the floor. Kandy is pounding the floor with her hands. She reaches up and grabs Natalie's tits and is squeezing hard. Natalie is enjoying ravishing Kandy's  pussy she ignores what what Kandy is doing. Natalie knows she is hurting Kandy much more then Kandy is hurting her. The more pain  Natalie can inflict on Kandy the better she likes it even if she has to endure some herself. Natalie does not want to ask Kandy to give, she is having to much fun. She hops on Kandy's chest causing her to go UH with each hop. Kandy is still crying out in pain. Kandy has tears running down her cheeks. She just can not  take it  anymore and says " STOP STOP  PLEASE STOP " Natalie lets up but just sits on Kandy then wiggles her butt in Kandy's face before she gets up. Natalie gingerly walks over to sit down as she is still very sore. Kandy is not sure if she will be able to walk because of the pain .She  finally gets up her pussy feels like a 4 alarm fire. She slowly walks over, like she is walking on glass barefoot. She finds a chair and gently sits down.  Erica and Kim are somewhat shocked by what they just witnessed.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 04:25:24 AM by topgear15 »
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
Re: NATALIE & ERICA - KIM & KANDY TOURNAMENT 4
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 04:17:40 PM »
No way these two bitches should be fighting for first and second places. I am better then both, they just too afraid to find out.

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 04:55:27 PM »
Erica face the facts you can't beat or able to fight me just admitted you a loser.    BITCH

Offline Ericafights

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 04:58:52 PM »
SLUT why don’t find out you lose bitch you can’t even beat a dumb slut. I dare you bitch come on and find out fat ass

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023, 04:39:07 AM »
Erica you’re a crybaby because you lost and you can’t fight. Just like Kandy all mouth and then choke both of you are losers!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2023, 04:41:09 AM »
Kandy you bitch you tried to cheat and still lost

Offline kandy

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2023, 06:55:03 PM »
Both you bitches loser

Offline Ericafights

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2023, 08:20:57 PM »
Not the one on the crying that that bitch Natalie beat your fat ass

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2023, 04:45:18 AM »
Fuck you Kandy I get in your face and you won’t do nothing about it just like Erica

Offline kandy

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2023, 08:05:30 PM »
Natalie you get in my face bitch I will shove you to the floor

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2023, 05:45:43 AM »
Bitch you just try it and I’ll get up and knock your ass to the floor