News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sisters from 2 generations.

• 2 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Sisters from 2 generations.
« on: October 01, 2023, 12:22:29 AM »
Kara and Sara. Sisters Part 1
Kara and Sara where arguing. Nothing new but this time they had gotten up and where nose to nose. Eventually Rick stood up and clearing his throat both sisters paused, looked at him and Kara, his wife, said “ don’t you dare interfere.”
Sara laughted startling Kara.  “What are you laughting at bitch?”
“Oh, he won’t try and stop us and you know that, too. We are two grown ass women, consenting to a sisterly catfight. It’s been over a decade, but we’ve fought before and Rick has been hoping this day would come.” 
“How do YOU know about my husbands fetish?!” Kara was pissed.
Sara smiled and said “ I’m HIS sister-in law. We talk.”
Kara hissed “WHEN?”
Sara rolled her eyes “ if you must know, you where passed out drunk, as usual, and Rick and I had a little chat. I noticed how excited he got when I mentioned how I wanted to kick your ass over something. Let’s face it” She stopped to glance at Rick’s tenting pants and pointed. “Big Boy.” She looked at Rick who was a bit embarrassed. Sara smiled and said “ don’t be embarrassed, be proud. “ She looked at Kara “if I wasn’t such a good sister I would have tried to mount that pole years ago.”
“You talked to Rick about catfights? She stared at Rick and Sara. “ anything else?!”
“I did mention the times we used to fight, when we were in college and younger. “
“Anything else?!” Sara smiled knowing she had pushed a big jealousy button with her older sister.
Sara just smiled and said “ just normal boy, girl things.”
Kara snapped and she slapped Sara hard causing Sara’s head to rock to the side about 10 degrees.
Sara stepped back holding her red cheek shooting daggers at her sister.
She staggered into Rick but soon copped a feel as his raging boner began to throb.
Kara screamed “ get your G.D hands off my man’s cock!”
Sara rushed forward “ fight you for him.”
The two came together in a tangle.
Rick, didn’t try and stop them. But Kara stormed out of the room.
Sara looked at Rick and said “ guess I’ll go pack my bags.”
Rick smiled, “ give her time. She’ll cool down.”
Sara smiled, looking at his raging boner and said “ sorry about that.”
He smirked “ now,  I have to go to work.”
She smiled at him and she walked toward him and hugged him thrusting her hip into his groin “ rub one out and think of me kicking your wife, my sisters, ass. She might even have gotten my top off, if I let her.”
She walked away to the guest bedroom.
Rick left for work and soon a knock came to the bedroom door.
She said “ come on in,” thinking it was one of her nieces home from college.
Kara opened the door and rushed in.
They argued for several moments until Kara’s daughters came to the door.
Alex the oldest took her mother by the hand and Avery took her aunte’s hand and they both led them out into the living room.
Alex turned to her mother and said “ you two need to get this all sorted out, before dad gets home.”
Alex and Avery sat on the couch as the two older sisters looked at each other.
“We wont try and stop you. My money is on you, aunte.” Avery chuckled.
“You want us to fight?” Kara said looking at her daughters.
“We want you two to get this over with. It’s been boiling for awhile.” She looked at her sister Avery and said “ we might just need your permission to settle our own sisterly beef, and thought it would be fun to watch you two fight.”
Kara was about to chastise her daughters when Sara walked up and slapped Kara just as hard as she had been slapped.
Kara placed her hand on her face and looked at Sara.
Alex said “ you going to take that, mom? My money is on you.”
The two older women went at it.
Avery and Alex sat back to watch. Avery whispered to Alex. “ we’re next. Now that mom can’t yell at us for fighting. I’m am so going to kick your ass.”
Alex smiled not taking her eyes off her mother and aunt fighting “ Oh, you will try, but fail.”

To be continued.

Offline Frank

Re: Sisters from 2 generations.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2023, 08:50:59 PM »
Promising... Some doors are already open (two older sisters, two younger sisters) and some "semi-open" (mom/daughter, aunt-niece)...
VERY promising !!!

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Sisters from 2 generations.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 10:15:48 AM »
Great introduction!
Under those circumstances, I'd usually be rooting for Sara, but Kara looks so much better that I'm rooting for her.