News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sister vs Girlfriend

• 3 Replies

Offline julian1

Sister vs Girlfriend
« on: October 08, 2023, 03:55:44 PM »
This is my first poll, I wanted to do a poll between my sister and girlfriend as I know they don't like each other but I don't see them fighting anytime soon, at least without me trying to stir it up lol.

So my sister and girlfriend were once close friends in school at one time, but they fell out, it wasn't a serious falling out over something big, just something minor which lead to them not speaking to each other anymore, but nothing like a fight ever happened. Still now though they don't like each other, I don't mind it though, I would like to see them fight.
My sister will bitch about my GF at any chance she can get but my GF doesn't really talk about her, but if I ask she has nothing good to say. My sister has a temper but isn't a fighter, she's never been in a fight, my GF also has never been in a fight either.

They are both the same height, about 5'4/5'5, my sister isn't fat or chubby or anything but she is naturally a bit bigger, not significantly though. My sister isn't that active but my GF is, she doesn't do sports but she keeps fit.

Please comment or private message me what you think so we can talk about it.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 03:59:24 PM by julian1 »

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
Re: Sister vs Girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2023, 09:54:14 PM »
Well, you say your sister is not real attractive, and I guess that is because she is your sister, but I sure think she is HOT!

I think if it came down to a fight, your sister would beat your gf too

Offline julian1

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 11:05:54 AM »
Well, you say your sister is not real attractive, and I guess that is because she is your sister, but I sure think she is HOT!

I think if it came down to a fight, your sister would beat your gf too

I said she isn't active, as in exercise, not "attractive." Why do you think my sister would win?

Offline RichS15

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 11:15:10 AM »
Does anyone's sister like their girlfriend haha? Mine also don't like each other and I know other people's who don't also, and 1 case where they actually went at it.