News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

GF vs EX Fight

• 3 Replies

Offline Trent

GF vs EX Fight
« on: October 12, 2023, 11:09:24 AM »
Not mine, but a real rivalry between a girlfriend and ex I know a little bit. The guy in question got together with the current gf very soon after the breakup which made the ex suspicious and she's going around asking questions which made the current gf very defensive. The ex has been provoking her, and the gf seems well up for it too, she isn't intimidated.

This would be a pretty evenly matched fight, similar height and weight, both girls go to the gym and work out a lot. The ex girl is more focused on strength whilst the girlfriend works more on stamina an flexibility. Who wins???

Offline caryn1

• God Member
Re: GF vs EX Fight
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 01:14:46 PM »
they might learn to share
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Andy67

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 11:52:06 AM »
Wow, this is a good one, too close to call. I was leaning towards the ex because of the pictures but I think the stamina and agility is more useful in a catfight, very close

Offline RichS15

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 01:24:01 PM »
I think the ex would win this one, she sounds crazy and looks a bit stronger