News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Two Hot Blonde Biker Chicks Tear Into Each Other

• 0 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Two Hot Blonde Biker Chicks Tear Into Each Other
« on: November 02, 2023, 08:35:54 AM »
 :P Hi, my name is Mandy. I'm the chick on the right in shorts. I'm going to fight Heather, the slut in jeans on the left. Neither of us has ever won a fight, and we're both under a hundred fifteen pounds, which is why we get picked on and beat up a lot.  We've both been beaten by eighteen-year-old high school cheerleaders, fat girls, and a couple college athletes (talk about some tough chicks who will literally mop the floor with a skinny chick like me). As in the picture directly below, some fat high school cow (18) beat my ass last August down by the lake. We were at a football game and she dragged me down a hill and pummeled me in my new Levi's. I mean she f*cked me up and beat the hell out of me.  I was scared to death. I suggest other biker chicks not attend high school football games dressed like biker babes, especially if you're skinny like me, though I do work out. The girls pick fights with you when you go to the restroom, call you a slut, then follow you around, waiting for an opportunity to beat your ass. High school girls are brutal today and won't hesitate to knock a biker chick's head off. Anyway, Heather about got killed by some eighteen-year-old Catholic school girl right after I got my ass handed to me (see third pic). The girl kept kicking her in the twat and ass till they both were black and blue. She was brutalized by the vicious girl. We're both vying for our first victory. I'm pretty confident I can win but not a hundred percent sure. What do you think? And what happens in the fight?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 09:09:56 AM by bikemanrick »