News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NATALIE'S APARTMENT CATFIGHT Part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
NATALIE'S APARTMENT CATFIGHT Part 2
« on: October 31, 2023, 10:41:01 PM »
     Natalie and Leni walk out to face each other, the smiles are gone. They both have a stern look of determination, they are both there to win. They are standing there looking into each others eyes. They are chest to chest hard nipples poking through the lace of their blouses. Their mini skirts are just above mid thigh showing off their gorgeous well tanned legs. After about a 30 second stare down Leni slaps Natalie across the face her hair flying. Natalie punches Leni in the stomach as Leni grabs her around the neck and hip tosses Natalie to the floor. Leni, who is very fast, is all over Natalie. She has her in a grapevine, but Natalie gets her legs free. Both skirts are at their waists. Leni decides to sit at Natalie's waist. She slaps her face twice and then grabs her hair. Natalie goes for Leni's breasts and is ravaging them through her blouse. Leni seems to be able to take the pain or at least not show it to Natalie. Leni now attacks Natalie's breasts and they are both mauling each other.             
     They are both determined to inflict as much pain as they can, they are here to win. Natalie has learned Leni is able to dish out a lot of pain but can take it better than most. That is one reason why she is the champion. She is also very good at finding a weakness in her opponents and at playing mind games. She has found little weakness in Natalie, but is able to play some mind games. She can do this because she has so much more experience in fighting with over 100 such arranged fights. Leni sees a lot of herself in Natalie when she was her age, thus making it easier to know her thoughts having been there. Leni knows it is only a matter of time before Natalie is able to beat her, hopefully not today. Natalie grabs Leni's hands to get them off her tits, and pulls Leni to her left, they roll over to their sides. Leni now has Natalie in a scissors and squeezes her mid section. Natalie   AAHHH  They trade facial slaps, and both are pulling hair. Natalie punches Leni in the tits and grabs and claws her leg. Leni OOWWW  " Bitch "    and lets up on the scissors. Natalie pushes away from Leni and they both stand.                 
     They adjust their blouses and skirts and slowly circle hands up. They swipe at each other a few times, then Natalie attacks Leni almost taking her off her feet. They go to the floor in a heap. They end up in a cat ball rolling around. Their skirts are riding high on their legs. Leni has her right hand pushing Natalie's chin up bending her head back. Natalie is pounding and slapping Leni's body. Leni knees Natalie in the pussy. Natalie  OOOWWWW   " You fucking bitch "   Leni tries to do it again but Natalie is able to block her this time. Natalie tries to retaliate and knee Leni but she is ready and the attempt is foiled. They trade facial slaps again and are pulling hair. They are on their sides and Leni gets Natalie in a scissors around her waist and is squeezing hard. As a former gymnast has very strong legs .and her scissors can be lethal. Natalie has been through this before, and yes just a little earlier. She tries pounding and clawing at Leni's leg but this time Leni is determined and is really squeezing hard and tolerating the pain from Natalie. She is squeezing the breath out of Natalie and she has to submit. Leni lets up and pushes Natalie away. Leni stands and adjusts her clothes and goes to her seat. Natalie lays face down on the carpet. After a short time she rises and goes to her chair. The M.C. is already interviewing Leni " Yes the fight is going fine, Natalie is one of the toughest opponents I have ever faced. I will have to fight at my best to win."   Both girls are still breathing hard and taking advantage of the break. Natalie " Leni's legs are very strong, I need to try to avoid them if I want to beat her. Leni is tough and it won't be easy."   They both have gotten a drink of cold water and are now ready to return to the fight.                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                    To   be   continued
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 02:51:52 AM by topgear15 »
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.