News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife vs Mistress

• 0 Replies

Offline rafgirlfightfan

Wife vs Mistress
« on: November 22, 2023, 09:50:32 AM »
Wife vs Mistress
Madelyn Cline vs Madison Beer

{alt}
{alt}

Eric's wife of 4 years, Madelyn had growing suspicions about her husband. While she completely trusted him it was his secretary, Madison who she didn't trust. The two were inseparable as Eric depended on his assistant to keep him on schedule and make sure his affairs were in order. They traveled together sometime as often as 4 times per month but as far as Madelyn knew their relationship was strictly platonic. 

At first Madison seemed shy and a bit intimidated when she was around Madelyn but lately Madison became brazen while the three were together. It was nothing that would raise alarms but subtle little signs caught Madelyn's eye.

A subtle touch on Eric's shoulder or a discreet whisper as she passed raised suspicions for Madelyn. Madison's consistent laughter at all of Eric's jokes heightened the uncertainty. According to Madelyn, Eric wasn't the funniest person in the world, but Madison seemed to think otherwise.

Madelyn was very secure and confident in her relationship but the more she saw them together, the more suspicious she became. It finally came to a head when she saw Madison pulling out of the driveway while Madelyn was heading home. A cheeky wave from Madison as their cars passed was the final straw. Madelyn quickly parked her car and headed up to the bedroom where Eric was already in the shower. She paced the room and waited until his 25 minute long soaking ended.

When Eric emerged dripping wet he looked exhausted and when he saw Madelyn he dropped his towel.

Eric: What are you doing home?

Madelyn: I live here, remember.

Eric: I know that but you were supposed to be at the gallery until 7.

Madelyn: And you were supposed to be at work. Did you take the afternoon off?

Eric: Um, yeah. A had a few cancellations so I decided to take some time off. After all you say I work too much anyways.

Madelyn grew even more suspicious.

Madelyn: Is there something you're not telling me.

Eric turned away unable to look Madelyn in  the eyes.

Madelyn: Well?

Eric: You know I tell you everything. Is there something bothering you?

Madelyn crossed her arms under her ample breasts and starred daggers at Eric as he put on some clothes.

Madelyn: Tell me, why are you taking a shower? We've been married  over 4 years and I've never seen you shower in the afternoon.

Eric: It was a crazy day and I just needed to relax.

Madelyn: I thought you came home early because it was slow. Which is it?

Eric: No big deal, just felt like a shower.

Madelyn: I there anything else you want to share with me?

Eric: I don't like your tone, Maddy.

Madelyn: Why was Madison pulling out of the driveway?

Eric: Oh, Madison. She just needed my signature on a few documents.

Madelyn: You just got home. Why would she need your signature. That makes no sense.

Eric: Well, that's what happened. I left the office and forgot to sign some important documents and Madison was kind enough to stop by then drop them back off at the office.

Madelyn: Well thank God for Madison. What would you do without her?

Eric: I know, right. She is a life saver.

Madelyn could not take it another second as to her it was clear that Eric and Madison were having an affair.

Madelyn: Is there anything else?

Eric: Oh yeah, what's for dinner. I'm starved.

Madelyn: Eric! Be honest with me. Is there anything else you want to tell me?

Eric finished dressing and walked up to Madelyn and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Madelyn: So did Madison come in the house or did she she just drop off the important documents in the front hall.

Eric: The front hall, why?

Madelyn: She didn't come upstairs?

Eric: No . . . she just waited by the front door. I signed the documents then she went back to the office. Why the third degree?

Madelyn bent over and picked up a scrunchy.

Madelyn: So how in the hell did this get in our bedroom.

Eric swallowed hard.

Eric: I. . . I don't know what you're talking about. She just dropped off some docs then left.

Madelyn: After you fucked her brains out in OUR bed!

Eric: It's not like that!

Madelyn: I knew I couldn't trust that little bitch! I knew I couldn't trust you . . . you asshole!

Eric: Settle down. It was only a couple of times. It's nothing serious.

Madelyn: Nothing Serious! You take her to our house and fuck her while I'm out and it's nothing serious?

Madelyn picked up a water bottle and threw it at Eric.

Eric: Settle down. I'll call her and end it. I promise.

Madelyn: No. You're going to tell me where that little slut lives and I'm the one who's going to end it.

Eric: Please don't do that. Let me break it to her. I'll fire her and find a new secretary. I promise!

Madelyn: Like your HR department is going to buy that. You fuck your secretary and when your wife finds out you fire her. I'm sure she'll go away quietly and won't make any waves. You're such an ass, Eric.

Eric: Just don't try and do anything rash. I don't want you and Madison to get into a fight.

Madelyn: It might be a fight at first but I'm going to beat her husband stealing ass. Now give me her address.

Eric: I can't do that.

Madelyn: Then I'm calling your office and they will tell me where that little cxnt lives.

Having obtained Madison's address, Madelyn swiftly hopped into her Mini Cooper and raced to confront Eric's mistress. To her surprise, Madison resided in a charming bungalow instead of the expected apartment. Madelyn parked in the driveway beside the Audi she recognized from their earlier encounter.

Madelyn stepped up on the porch and before she could pound on the front door it opened and inside the doorway stood none other than her husbands mistress. Madelyn postured up and was ready to launch herself at Madison when she stuck her arms out.

Madison: Whoa! Hold on before you do something stupid.

Madelyn: Did Eric tell you I was coming?

Madison: He didn't need to.

Madelyn: Either you come out and I beat you ass in your front lawn or we do it inside.

Madison: No, you're going to listen to me first. Now come in and have a seat.

Madelyn took in a deep breath then decided to listen to Madison. Madelyn stepped inside and the Bungalow was tastefully decorated with very expensive furniture and state of the art electronics. She took a seat in the parlor.

Madelyn: What is there to talk about. You're screwing my husband and I'm going to put an end to it.

Madison: It's not that easy. Let me explain.

Madelyn: So how did you know it was me at your door?

Madison: I figured you put two and two together after we passed each other in your driveway. Now let me explain before you do something you'll regret.

Madelyn: There is nothing to explain. You're a home wrecking little whore who's about to get her ass kicked.

Madison: I' doubt that will happen but listen to me first. At first our relationship was professional but both of us could tell that it wouldn't be that way for long.

Madelyn: I don't need to hear about this. I already know what happened.

Madison: We're in love!

Madelyn: You're such a fool. He's only screwing you because your convenient.

Madison:  He loves me, not you! He tells me that every time he spreads my legs and enters me!

Madelyn had enough and stood up ready to confront Madison.

Madison: Wait! Not here, follow me and we'll settle this.

Madison led Madelyn to the den where she had moved all of the furniture off to the side leaving a large open carpeted area in the middle.

Madelyn kicked off her high heels and shed her accessories, including her watch, bracelets, wedding ring, and earrings, placing them next to her iPhone. With a deep breath, she stretched her arms, preparing herself for the upcoming confrontation with her husband's mistress.

Madison discarded her shirt and lowered her pants, revealing a pair of tight yoga shorts and a sports bra. Stripped of all jewelry, she appeared ready for a physical altercation. Madison then reached for her iPhone, placing it on a nearby shelf. Unbeknownst to Madelyn, the device began streaming, capturing the impending confrontation.

Madison: You gonna fight in those? I've got some shorts but they might be a bit snug on you.

Madelyn removed her shirt and pants, revealing a sheer bra and lacy panties as she stood across from Madison. Like her opponent, she also loosened up her arms, preparing for the upcoming confrontation.

Madison: Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to get beat up to make your point.

The two women began circling each other as Eric sat on the bed with his laptop open. The stream flickered before coming into focus, ensuring he wouldn't miss any of the action. Though he secretly rooted for his wife, deep down, Eric couldn't deny a part of him wouldn't be entirely upset if Madelyn got her ass handed to her. Knowing both women intimately, he understood that while Madelyn may have a few extra pounds, Madison possessed a solid body. If their past four-hour love-making sessions were any indication, Madison also boasted incredible cardio.

Madelyn extended her hands towards Madison's hair, aiming to gain control, but received a stinging slap across the cheeks in response. Undeterred, she swung at Madison, who skillfully dodged the blow and, with a swift motion, lowered her shoulder into Madelyn's stomach, lifting her off the ground. The two women crashed into a tangled mess on the carpet, grappling with each other. Madelyn seized Madison's dark hair, delivering a sharp tug before slapping her across the face. In a quick turn of events, Madison twisted, rolling Madelyn onto her back, then slid up her chest, pinning her arms overhead. Not to be outdone, Madelyn wrapped her legs around Madison's stomach, rolling her onto her back and assuming a dominant position, where she unleashed a series of punches to Madison's face.

Madison winced as her lip began to bleed, uttering curses in response. Madelyn, fueled by rage, seized another handful of Madison's hair and violently shook her head from side to side, prompting screams of obscenities from the busty brunette. Madelyn fought with unbridled ferocity, resorting to punches, kicks, and scratches, channeling all her anger into inflicting as much pain as possible on Eric's mistress.

When Eric alerted Madison about his wife's imminent arrival, she saw it as her golden opportunity to eliminate Madelyn and secure a future with Eric. Little did she anticipate that it would be his wife, the very woman she considered despicable, who would pummel her, assaulting her in her own home while Eric observed from a distance. Madison, accustomed to catfights and having triumphed over various women, found herself unexpectedly on the receiving end of a beating.

Madison struggled to counter Madelyn's relentless assault, trapped on her back with her hair being yanked out in small clumps and her face enduring a barrage of slaps, scratches, and punches. In a desperate attempt, Madison grabbed two handfuls of blonde hair, pulling Madelyn closer and momentarily rolling her on her back. However, Madelyn swiftly regained control, rising to her feet and hauling Madison up by her hair. A forceful knee to the belly and another to the chest sent Madison staggering backward, crashing into the couch.

Madison kicked out her legs, desperately attempting to keep Madelyn at a distance. However, Madelyn was on a mission, not just to reclaim her husband but to eliminate his mistress. As Madelyn closed in, Madison's left foot shot out, finding its mark in the pit of the blonde's stomach. Madelyn gasped for air as she fell backward. Seizing the opportunity, Madison rose from the couch, grabbed Madelyn by the hair, and the two women were once again entangled, rolling together in a fierce catball.

Madison intensified the struggle as they rolled back and forth, screams echoing with each punch and knee that landed. A shrill cry escaped Madelyn as Madison viciously dug her fingers into her right breast, tearing off her bra and leaving welts on the tender flesh. Madelyn reacted swiftly, grabbing onto the offending wrist and rolling away, her right breast exposed. As Madelyn crawled on top of Madison, her triumph was short-lived as Madison rammed her knee between her legs, sending a shockwave through her body.

Madelyn was stunned, tears welling in her eyes, her throbbing privates causing intense pain as her body collapsed on top of Madison. Madison swiftly rolled her onto her back, straddling her stomach and began a relentless barrage of slaps until Madelyn covered her face with her hands. Seizing the opportunity, Madison cupped her hands, latching onto each of Madelyn's breasts and began mauling them, squeezing and twisting the soft flesh, eliciting loud fading moans from Madelyn.

Eric was glued to his laptop, watching his two favorite women fight for their lives. While he expected Madison, with her extensive fighting experience, to perform well, Madelyn was displaying an unexpected competitive spirit. As he watched, panic set in; he noticed the view counter in the corner of the screen had reached 1000 views and was steadily climbing.

Realization struck—Madison had accidentally streamed the fight publicly and in a matter of minutes it would be trending. This could jeopardize Eric's career, potentially costing him both his wife and mistress. His initial instinct was to rush over to Madison's place and stop the stream, but she was halfway across town, and the damage had already been done. The fight between his wife and his mistress was out there for the world to see.

Madelyn was now sobbing as Madison slid up and bounced her firm cheeks on Madelyn's battered breasts, spilling them out to the sides of her chest. She slowly leaned forward and placed her lips next to Madelyn's ear, her hot breath sending shivers down Madelyn's spine.

Madison: So you thought you were going to come to my place and teach me a lesson?

Madelyn: Screw off, you little home-wrecking bitch!

Madelyn planted her bare feet in the carpet and bridged her body up, but Madison tucked in her knees into Madelyn's ribs and rode her back to the carpet.

Madison: Eric's mine now. He doesn't love you anymore.

Madelyn: He's only with you because it's free! He'd never pay a pound for an ugly slut like you.

Madelyn twisted and squirmed, doing everything to get out from under her tormentor, but Madison had her pinned completely under her control.

Madison: Oh really. Did you know he's paying for this house and the Audi in the driveway? You're such a fool. Eric and I have been screwing behind your back for almost 3 years.

Madelyn hadn't thought this through. Her pride told her that she could just waltz over to Madison's home, and in her mind, she was going to fuck Eric's mistress up and make her never want to see her husband again. She never thought that Madison would be so tough and so mean, and that she would be the one helplessly pinned on her back and beaten senseless.

Madison: Had enough, tough girl?

Madison chuckled wickedly as she reveled in her newfound control over Eric's trophy wife. Madelyn, still attempting to squirm free, found herself trapped under Madison's dominance. Madison skillfully held her down securing Madelyn's arms by her sides. With a mischievous grin, Madison reached behind with her right hand, spread her fingers, and dug them into Madelyn's taut abs and started to squeeze and kneading her fingers.

Madelyn: Stop! Oh my God, that hurts! Please... stop!

Madison withdrew her hand, leaving a lingering ache in Madelyn's body. The blonde groaned, feeling the aftermath of the ruthless stomach claw. Without mercy, Madison reached behind and seized the front of Madelyn's panties. With a swift motion, she yanked the sheer material, parting Madelyn's delicate folds and causing discomfort as it wedged between her cheeks. With a wicked grin, Madison pulled the panties to the sides, embedding the material deep into Madelyn's crack.

Madelyn: Owwwwww! No more!

Madison: Have you had enough already? I thought you would put up a better fight with your Husband at stake.

Madison released her grip on Madelyn's stretched-out panties. She balled her right hand into a fist and delivered a series of blows to Madelyn's reddened belly causing her legs to shoot up off the ground. Another three punches left Madelyn gasping for air. Madison slowly stepped off her beaten rival and hovered over her.

Madison reached down and pulled Madelyn to her feet by her hair, holding her up in front of the iPhone to capture her handiwork for Eric to see. In less than four minutes, Madison had beaten Eric's wife so thoroughly that she could was on the verge of blacking out and could barely stand.

Madison brushed Madelyn's disheveled hair from her face, allowing the camera to capture the bruises and scratches. Madelyn's left breast hung out, displaying welts and nasty claw marks from Madison's sharp talons. Her stomach bore the handprint from the clawing, with purple bruises covering her abs. Madelyn's panties were stretched and hanging down her left leg while still wedged in her crack.

Madelyn was led by the hair until she stood a few feet in front of the iPhone. Madison stood behind her and placed her smug face on Madelyn's shoulder and smiled.

Madison: See, babe? I told you what would happen. You should have let me do this years ago, and you wouldn't have had to put up with this miserable bitch.

Madison picked up a small clump of blonde hair off of Madelyn's shoulder, opened her hand, and blew it into the air.

Madison was gloating over her easy win, but she still needed one more thing from her defeated rival. She needed to make Madelyn confess on camera that she no longer deserved Eric and Madison was the better woman.

Madison dragged the half-conscious blonde closer to the camera and gave her cheeks a few light slaps.

Madison: Come on now, Maddy. You're not taking a nap on me? Now I want you to look into the iPhone and tell Eric that you no longer deserve him and that he should be with me. Can you do that, Maddy?

Madelyn slowly shook her head no.

Madelyn: Fuck off you cow.

Eric and now over 50,000 viewers were fixated on the brutal scene unfolding on their screens. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the laptop as his mistress, true to her words, was systematically tearing apart his wife. An overwhelming sense of guilt washed over him, watching Madelyn endure such torment. Despite the anguish, a nagging thought persisted — maybe he did belong with Madison.

Back in the Bungalow, Madison's patience was waning, and she gave Madelyn's hair a sharp tug.

Madison: Don't make me rip it out. Now be a good girl and tell Eric what he wants to hear.

Madelyn leaned forward, then violently lifted up her head; the back of her skull smashing into Madison's nose, busting it open on contact.

Madison: Owwwwwwww! You fucking bitch!

Blood started dripping down Madison's face as both her eyes immediately started to swell.

Madison: You broke it! You broke my fucking nose!

Madison fell to her knees both hands covering her face as blood leaked out between her fingers. Madelyn bend over with her hands on her knees and watched as Madison feverishly tried to stop the bleeding.

Madelyn's knees wobbled, but she approached Madison and delivered a sharp kick to her ribs, sending her sprawling to the side. Standing over Madison, Madelyn lifted her leg and stomped forcefully on Madison's gut. The stunned brunette rolled over, attempting to crawl out of the den, but Madelyn grabbed her ankle, yanking her back into the room. Madelyn lifted Madison's leg and landed a kick to the back of her thigh, following it up with a boot to the groin. Madison let out a pained cry as Madelyn's foot pressed down on her crotch, the full weight of Madelyn's force causing her body to curl up tightly in agony.

Madison's head spun, disoriented by the sudden turn of events. She had been in full control, on the brink of victory, ready to claim her prize, but now she found herself on the ground, bloodied and vulnerable. Her despised rival, Madelyn, loomed over her, ready to intensify the beating.

Madelyn leapt into the air, crashing her body onto the now shaken brunette. With fury in her eyes, she tore at Madison's hair and slapped her face relentlessly. Grabbing onto Madison's sports bra, she yanked it over her head, exposing her full, firm breasts. Madelyn stretched out her fingers and mercilessly mauled Madison's breasts, causing her to cry out in anguish. She delighted in tormenting her, clawing, squeezing, kneading, and pinching, while twisting her aroused nipples.

Now it was Madison who begged for mercy, but Madelyn was far from finished. She rolled Madison onto her back and swiftly pulled her shorts down to her knees in one decisive move. Hauling Madison to her feet, Madelyn dragged her in front of her iPhone.

Madelyn: Eric! I hope you're savoring this moment because I certainly am. It looks like your little plaything has something she wants to share.

Madison was sobbing loudly, struggling to articulate any coherent words.

Madelyn: Go ahead and speak up, Madison.

Madison began to mumble between sobs when Madelyn abruptly kneed her in the gut. Madison doubled over and collapsed to the ground, curled up in a fetal position at Madelyn's feet. Madelyn brushed the hair from her face and gazed sternly into the iPhone.

Madelyn: I guess your little mistress is a bit tongue-tied at the moment.

She picks up the iPhone and zooms in on Madison, who is uncontrollably sobbing. Holding it up, Madelyn switches the camera to take a selfie.

Madelyn's voice reverberated through the room, a symphony of determination and anguish.

Madelyn: Eric, consider this a divorce. I'm taking the mansion and the summer home, and you can live with your little slut in this nice and cozy bungalow.

Her words hung heavily in the air, the weight of a decision made echoing in the silence that followed. Madelyn's gaze remained fixed on the battered figure of Eric's mistress sprawled on the floor at her feet. With a deliberate gesture, she reached down and gently dropped the iPhone next to Madison, terminating the streaming spectacle that had laid bare the tumultuous unraveling of their relationships.

As the digital curtain fell on the public spectacle, the room descended into an eerie hush, punctuated only by Madison's subdued sobs and the distant echoes of a life in ruins. Madelyn took a step back, her eyes still locked on the defeated form before her, a blend of sorrow and newfound strength etched across her features.

With a final, resolute look, Madelyn turned away, leaving behind the wreckage of a once-shared life. The door closed quietly behind her, marking the conclusion of a tumultuous chapter and leaving Eric to grapple with the repercussions of his actions amid the shattered remnants of the relationships he had so callously jeopardized.

Written by Beefy Brutus