News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chapter 6 For Whom the Bell Tolls

• 5 Replies

Online DottiD

• God Member
« on: December 17, 2023, 10:19:58 PM »

Pam needed time to recover for sure, but her biggest problem was the club.  The club did not want to hear excuses, if you wanted to be the champ, you better be ready for a fight .  But as much as Pam knew the price of not showing up, she also knew if her rival was like Jill, she was going to be in a fight. It was going to be a fight that would really hurt as well.

Mark was constantly asking if Pam was ok or what was wrong, but Pam had to keep the fight with Jill a secret. She knew if Mark saw her breasts that bruised or that Pam fought their neighbor privately over a party he would be angry.

Pam for the first time since her double fight for their club, experienced a heavy loss. It reminded her daily just how these personal fights could be either woman’s to take .

Pam loved being the champ, and she loved even more mothers in the area knew of her, it made the parties a much better rival to show up, as did the club. The difference between her high society get togethers and the raw club scene really made no difference, it was the rival looking to beat her.

She knew as she applied creams and ice to her breasts, she and Jill were going to meet again at a party. Pam was fooling herself if she thought Jill just got lucky, Jill was a fighter and her larger breasts were heavy and firm and felt more solid. Pam cups and caresses her breasts slow as she can still feel the head on attack Jill brought to her and she lost .

The only pride Pam took from the private fight was she faced a larger breasted mother, but the fact Jill was so bitter and wanted to really pound Pam’s breasts so she couldn’t fight had Pam concerned to ever face her again. A second loss to Jill surely meant her breasts would be pummeled to saggy bruised sacks.

Pam was in trouble for sure, she knew as it well. There was only so long she was going to be able ducking calls to fight at the club, or a party for that matter. She hid her bruised breasts from Mark and did what se could to avoid the club, but the challenges were coming in.

One challenge was not going to just walk away however. Her name was Gia, an Italian born woman who was brought here at a young age. Though she had a broken English accent Gia was familiar with the English language.

She was 43 years old and 5’8” 136 pounds and a full 36H-24-34 body. People would joke you saw her boobs coming before her, and it looked it. Her red hair was to her shoulders wavy and thick. She had green eyes and round cheek bones, and very full lips.

Gia grew up working on her fathers vineyard till her aunt by request of her mother took her to America for a better life. Her figure while sexy and curvy was defined and strong, and Gia was not one to mince words, if you wanted a fight she was ready.

Gia did well for herself and had her own vineyard now, the days of getting her hands dirty were far from over. She felt working on the fields with her workers showed she was truly one of them who earned her place.

But Gia later met a man who was older than she was, he was wealthy and while Gia was to proud to have him pay her way, she did love it when he backed her to have one of these matches.

Gia visited the club with her husband one night out of curiosity, she loved seeing the other mothers fight for their pride and the right to nurse both babies. Gia had twin boys and knew how rough the nursing could be, but the thought of beating another mother and nursing her child made Gia wet.

As she inquired about getting a fight , she leaned there was one woman who proved to be the best and have the firmest breasts thus far. Gia instantly came alive and asked to speak to this woman.

The club made the call to Pam but she was dodging the attempt. Gia was not going to take no for an answer, she was steadily visiting the club weekly in hopes of catching this so called champion mother and facing her tit to tit , woman to woman and mother to mother.

Gia wore sexy designer dresses and bras to the club, she wanted the word to get back to Pam a real cat was after her spot. Finally after several visits Gia called on the hostess and manager, she demanded they produce this so called champion or she forfeits her title to Gia for being a coward.
The club hostess and owner knew Gia was right, it was only fair to allow others the chance to be the champ. If Pam was not going to take the calls or show up she was going to lose her spot and title.

Gia was satisfied and they agreed on two weeks then a change would come. The hostess called Pam’s cell, and Pam not looking to see who called answers the phone, “hello?”… oh my gosh hi Anne, what can i do for you?”. Anne knew Pam was being coy and was not in the mood to hear excuses, she put it as blunt as she could.

Anne in a stern voice , “listen Pamela, this isn’t a social call, i am not sure why you are dodging the challenges but the latest one is demanding you fight her or you lose your title, now you know i like you Pamela but this woman is right, we can no longer keep putting of these women cause you are scared, or hurt or sore whatever the reason, you need to be at the club Friday night and ready to fight or your out “.

Pam swallowed as she caressed her breasts, “ok no problem Anne , you tell whoever this woman is I’ll be there and ready to fight mother to mother, do we know anything about her, i do have a right to ask”. Anne inhales that she finally got past the bull shit with Pam, “all i can say is , she is a strong Italian mother and very wealthy , she dresses to the nines, so while i am not sure how good she is, i can say she wants you there to fight.”

Pam inhales, she has to be there no matter what, “well you tell little Mrs. Italy she will get a fight, and bring her child i am going to nurse it”. Anne in a coy tone, “better be full honey she has twin boys”.

The call ends and Pam goes to her mirror and opens her robe, there is lite bruising still healing but more over her breasts are still aching deep with in. Pam cups them and jostles them a bit to see if she can with stand any turbulent action. She doesn’t wince as much but she can feel some discomfort but she has to grin and bear it or lose by forfeit.

Mark comes home and as they eat dinner she tells Mark she spoke to Anne and has accepted a club challenge, Mark smiles wide “thats great, i was getting worried something was wrong, i am so proud of you honey and can’t wait to see you beat another mother”.

Pam gave a quick yet scared smile and they let the topic pass as they finished up. For the rest of the week Pam did her best to tighten and tone her chest and bust and used a lot of ice to help heal up best she could.

She was nervous to say the least for sure and with Mark having no idea what happened to her, she couldn’t have him step in to put a hold on the fight without Pam looking scared or being dropped as the champ.

After days of doing what she could to be ready, the big night was here. Pam was getting ready, she had on a cream V cut dress with a gold waist chain. Under the dress was a champagne colored bra and thong and smoke thigh highs her heels matching her dress.

Her hair up and her lips s tick matching her dress color as well. Pams breasts were bulging out of the V of the dress. She stared at her bodies reflection as she was ready to head out but delayed it.  Mark shouts from the bottom of the stairs holding the baby in her car seat,  “Pam honey, are you ready? We are going to be late”.

Pam inhales “be right down”. Pam licks her lips, “time for a mother to fight “. Pam walked down the steps , Mark like always was wearing a huge smile and was aroused, “you look amazing champ”.
Pam smiled and kissed his cheek and they drove to the club.the club was crowded , every mother who ever was here came to see this duel between two busty mothers for the title.

Pam walks in ahead of Mark and wears a confident smile as if nothing was wrong. She is greeted by both smiling faces and others who look her over as if she has no place among them.

She reaches the bar and sees the hostess, Pam inquires as to her rival for the night. The hostess a smile a mile wide , “oh she is hear , i believe she is in the ladies room, ahh there she is.”

The 43 year old Gia swaggers from the ladies room wearing a plum heart cut dress and a thin black waist strap, her veiny bust was ready to burst her dress front as well. Her thick nipples were tenting her bra and dress with ease.

The two mothers spot one another as Gia walks to her husband and twins, they stare scanning each other, Gia finally says to the hostess, “this is the cow i been waiting to fight?”.

Pam breathes in, “had i known this was the cow wanting to fight i would have let our last place mother deal with her”. They glare breathing fuller, their nipples tent the designer dresses as the veins mapping the breasts seem to thicken.

The hostess with a smile says to both, “ladies would you care to take this inside the ring now?”. Gia looking Pam and up and down says with jealous and contempt toward Pam, “i would love to”. 

Pam swallows jealous as well, as she looks into her new rivals swelling cleavage, “fine with me, i can finish her off before the baby needs feeding”. The hostess turns “follow me ladies “.

Both women hold a glare then turn and follow her, they step through the clear ring door still dressed, then each swaggers slow to her corner. The hostess looks to both, “well are you gonna strip?”. Gia breathes in “how about i rip that dress of her “. The hostess looks to Pam, “well?”.

Pam breathes in “however she wants it as long as we titfight”. The hostess slowly turns and steps to the door, she looks back at the two busty mothers, “ladies at the bell you may begin”.

The ring door is closed and latched, all the women in the bar and their husbands step to the clear walls. The bell rings and everyone looking in smiles with excitement, the two mothers slowly walk head on toward the other, then stop less then foot apart.

Gia in. a hiss, “after i crush your weak tits , i will milk you dry then feed your baby and mine then you will drink from my tits”. Pam a smirk, “well if i had a dollar for every bitch who swore that, i would own this place, i have enough milk for your twins , mine and you honey and still won’t be empty”.

Gia breathes in, “why don’t we get started then bitch”?. Pam licks her lips, “say when”. Gia eases closer, their thinly covered tenting nipples bump and rub. Gia then reaches out and grabs Pam’s dress front, she curls it on her fingers and then tugs it towards her.

Pams breasts jostle a bit in the dress then Gia grips tighter and pulls her arms wide. Pams dress front rips wide, Pam stares as her designer dress is ruined and Gia yanks again and tears the dress open to Pams tummy.

Pam’s breasts jump free, and wobble to a stop on her body. Pam breathes in and arches as she proudly shows her breasts off. Gia wearing a smile looks at Pam, “what pathetic excuse for tits”.

Pam then reaches for Gia’s dress and grits her teeth as she twists the material in her hands and yanks down and out. With a single pull Gia’s dress splits open, her large breasts jostle and slowly wobble to a halt swelling and full.

Pam in a low growl, “well bitch we ready to fight ?”. Gia licks her lips, “lets get to it bitch”.

The two mothers breath in then thrust their breasts head on, the audible CLOP rings out, both mothers arch up into one another, and grunt out , “uugghh”. They hold the collision to the other, then as if on cue they start to smear and grind their tits agains the others.

The mothers stare and grind their breasts against the others as firmly as they can, breast meat bulging from any angle. Nipples drawing lines in aureolas as they flick and jab flesh. Their shoulders roll back as they try to set their breasts atop the others.

Groaning and moaning at the  arousing feeling, but that feeling slowly diminishing as they press and pump harder. Pam as she usually has , is fighting her challenger as only an equal can, but as they these two mothers stand dress fronts tattered and tits out fighting. Gia seems to become more aggressive as Pam looks to be easing her bust away .

Gia can feel the difference and steps to Pam, “cmon bitch fight my tits like a mother”. Pam wants to step into Gia but the weeks of fighting seem to be reminding her more healing was needed. But Pam has to give this challenger her best fight no matter the cost.

Pam thrusts head on their breasts CLOP together hard, both Gia and Pam shake their heads at the hard collision. They stand face to face dragging and pumping. The action was intense and as both mothers go at it the audience of mothers cheer the two mothers on to fight harder.

The cheers for these two fight harder do not go unheard, but it is Gia who turns this fight in her favor. Gia shoves her breasts upward into Pams, the move forces Pam to stagger backward. Gia seeing Pams hands drop from her own hair lunges at Pam grabbing her wrists and forces Pam back more till her back slaps on the wall.

Pam arches in pain , her wrists get pinned to the wall by Gia. Then Gia unloads on her rival, left to right she stabs and pummels her breasts into Pams, knocking Pams breasts side to side and up and down.

Pam grunts and is looking confused, her face a look of distraught. Gia has a look of hunger as she slows her present attack, only to unleash a second one. Gia lines her breasts up perfectly to Pams then with all force starts a barrage of head on punishing thrusts.

The CLOPS are like someone being face punched. The cheers for a fight now turn to those for Gia to devour her rival. A few of the mothers still cheer Pam on to fight as they have seen her make a comeback before . But even they see how Gia is is just totally dominating Pam.

The rhythm continues and Pam is now starting to go from grunting to obvious pain filled wincing yelps. “UUgg ugg ugg Bitch, owww ohh uummff ummff get off my tits let go BITCH!”.

Gia just smiles teeth tightly together as she growls, “mmff mmff mfff feel my tits Bitch hmm? Cmon champ give my tits a fight, or are you sorry you took this fight , cmon bitch fight”. Pam shaking her head just groans and whimpers, her breasts already back to black and blue.
Gias breasts are literally knocking Pams breasts about her chest. The looseness obvious even to Pam as she starts to cry tears. Her lips start to quiver as she barely stay upright, finally as Gia plows in and rolls her breasts into Pams, Pam arches and then can’t help but fall to the floor as her knees buckle .

Gia stands back a step watching as Pa drops then rolls to her back on the floor. Gia then with a wide grin pounces on Pams body. The two stare at one another again, Pam in a pain filled whisper “Stop”.
But Gia wants to break the mother champion, she again grabs Pams wrists pins them on the floor then slowly places her breasts on Pams. Slowly she lets her weight and gravity take over and her breasts begin to crush Pams to her chest and body.

Pam starts to gasp and gulp as Gia is crushing her tits. Her eyes roll back in the heavy weight bearing down. Her face red and tears streaming Pam gulping manages to cry “I GIVE!”.

But amid the cheers for Gia and more action, only Gia hears the submission. But Gia wants Pam to not just surrender but never want to test her again. Gia stops looks at her pinned beaten rival then stands up, when Pam refuses to stand for more action, Gia grabs her by the hair and pulls Pam to her feet.

Pam unwilling has to stand, once up her tits red black and blue, swaying like church bells but open targets. Gia grabs Pams hands in her own. She spreads Pams arms wide out to the sides then firmly pumps into Pams tits. Pam wincing has to take it, then the fight ending move comes. Gia dips and nearly jumps upward, her tits SMACK!!! With no attempt to miss by Pam, into Pams undersides.

The perfect breast uppercut sends Pams tits jostling up to her chin, then slap back down only to have Gias breast start to pump and drill up into the raw undersides . Pam screams out ‘’OH GOD MY TITS OWWWW PLEASE STOP I GIVE YOU BITCH I GIVE STOP””!!.

Gia pulls Pam in sneering she hisses, “I’ll stop as long you never return got it?”. Pam crying nods yes. Gia jams her tits into Pams one last time then releases Pam. Pam drops as if she pass out, her hands cover tits as she weeps.

Gia straddles Pam and calls the hostess for the babies. The hostess brings Gia her twins as Mark carries in his and Pams daughter. Gia takes her twins and nurses them proudly as Pam has to watch.

Then Gia as her twins finish , hands them back to the hostess. She takes Pams daughter from the car seat and brings her face to her breast, Pam crying calls out , “no don't do it, you BITCH”.
Gia grins as her thick stiff wet nipple sinks into Pams babies lips. Slowly Pams daughter starts to suckle feeding from it.

Forced to watch till Gia says its done, Pam lays there broken. Gia hands the baby to Mark, then stares down at Pam, “time to pay up Bitch”. Pam shakes her head no but /Gia has no mercy.

Gia opens her hands fully them slaps them onto Pams tits and starts to knead, squeeze, twist and pull on Pams breasts as deep and hard and rough as she can. Pam hands in her own hair lays under Gia taking the abuse.  Pams milk is being nearly torn from her swollen hurt breasts as she cries with each tugging squeeze.

Pams torso, chest and neck are soaked in her own milk, till finally they are nearly purple red from abuse. Content Gia releases them, smiles down at Pam then lowers her own breasts onto Pams face. She smears them about Pams face as she growls “worship my tits cxnt now”.

Pam doesn’t hesitate her lips part and feeling the stiff thick nipples of Gias breasts starts to suck and kiss them.  Gia smears her dripping tits on Pams face then sits up. Finally to break the former mother champ. Gia moves higher up, hikes her hem and forces Pam to pleasure her wet pussy.

Pams head and tongue are rowing between Gias thighs as Gia caresses her tits , her hips undulating faster and faster till finally she releases her orgasm. Smearing her juices on Pams face, Gia stands up , rips the rest of Pams dress open, then calls for the hostess to bring both bras to her.

Hands on her hips dress front torn open, Gia inhales and arches in pride , wit her tits out. The hostess holds Gias right arm up, “ladies , husbands and mothers , your new mother champion and club champ, GIA!!”. Women cheer Gia on as she saunters from the ring, Mark runs in to help Pam up and to the car with the baby.

The drive home is silent but Pam crying. Once home Pam weakly walks in the house, Mark follows. As he puts the baby to bed he hears the shower going, mark has ice packs ready for Pam, she weakly makes it to bed climbs in and sets the ice on her breasts.

In the morning Mark makes her coffee and breakfast, Pam walks into the kitchen and cradles her breasts in one arm as she barely eats. Mark asks if she is ok, Pam eyes welling up looks at him, “my tits are not just beaten , it feels like she broke them. I can’t fight like this, not for a long long time oh god every breath hurts”.

Mark helps her up, takes her to the sofa , kisses her and says “I’ll use the pre made bottles, maybe tomorrow we go see your doctor”. Pam nods as tears run then she curls up it here ice on her bust.

The End
(For Now, Pam will be back in some capacity)

Offline Silent Watcher

Re: Chapter 6 For Whom the Bell Tolls
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 03:48:35 AM »
It seems none of your characters can end their stories as champions. At the moment I read that Gia was an italian redhead I knew it was over for Pam!

Online DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 07:28:29 AM »
Making my characters be all out champs just seems to obvious, Peggy was a champ who suffered losses but won more. Her final match had to be a loss as she had the old injury I wrote about a few times. As for Pam she had 3 fights in less then a month, one of which she was totally beat up, in the breasts so making her win and still be champion makes no sense.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2023, 05:20:21 PM »
A short but very impactful chapter. It brings so much questions to my mind, can Pam ever recover from two hard consequtive beatings, what does her husband think as he saw Pam dominated without knowing she was softened up my Miss Masters some time ago. Also what will Jill Masters do when she hears Pam lost her title, Gia is now the official club champ by winning against Pam in dominant fashion, everyone will see her as the undisputed champ while Jill is like the unofficial champ knowing she was the first to defeat Pam in a straight titfight since she's champ. If Gia and Jill have their tits match up both being overfilled with confidence from dominating Pam they would have hell of a titfight! Also, if Pam recovers does she have what it takes to deal with her tormentors if she's not weakened from previous fights.

So glad Dotti shares those masterpieces with us!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 05:25:36 PM by User1 »

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2023, 10:38:27 PM »
Pam losing to this lady doesn’t shock me but how bad she lost does
Great chapter

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2023, 07:58:15 PM »
Always enjoy a story where the champ is convincingly defeated, and you have done it twice, thank you. Hopefully we are at a cross road where her previous opponents see weakness and an opportunity for revenge or Pam muscles up and gets her revenge on these two. Either way looking forward to the next installment