News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maria Grazia Cucinotta vs. Jeri Ryan

• 1 Replies

Offline kfighter

Maria Grazia Cucinotta vs. Jeri Ryan
« on: December 21, 2023, 08:47:20 PM »
Maria and Jeri are invited to an event in Munich. Both of them still remember a wild fight they had about 15 years ago. At that time Maria was the winner.

Before the event I have the opportunity to interview Maria and I also talk to her about Jeri. "She's not bad looking. But she dresses so unattractively. Look at me, that's how a woman looks sexy!" I couldn't agree more. Maria's blouson is cut wide at the top, revealing an exquisite view of her breasts.

Shortly afterwards I can also talk to Jeri, who impresses me with her outfit. She also wears a black dress with a neckline that emphasizes her plump bosom magnificently. She notices my admiring looks and says: "With this outfit I put Maria in the shade. And afterwards I'm going to eat this b*tch up!" Jeri presses a key into my hand and says, "At some point, we'll freshen up in the restroom and then you'll unlock room 101 on the second floor. I promise you a fight of the highest order." Enthusiastically, I accept the key.

At the event, Jeri and Maria are indeed the stars - all eyes are on the two of them. The evening begins with a few conversations, but Jeri takes too long. She takes a glass of champagne and heads for Maria, who is in the middle of a conversation with a producer. Jeri toasts the producer first, then Maria. Apparently by mistake, she toasts Maria far too vigorously. Anyway, a lot of champagne spills down Maria's cleavage and onto her breasts. "Oh no, I'm so sorry," Jeri croons. Maria is really pissed and makes her way to the toilet. Once there, she first drips her breasts dry with a piece of paper. When she looks in the mirror, she sees Jeri standing behind her. Jeri pushes Maria towards the sink and takes the paper from her hands. She rubs Maria's breasts dry with it with pleasure and much too much force. "Your boobs must have gotten a little flabby," she says contemptuously.

Maria is pissed off, pulls Jeri's hands out of her cleavage and turns around. But Jeri immediately slaps her hard across the face. Maria's cheeks turn red, she is completely perplexed. "Time for a rematch," Jeri says, "or are you chickening out, ?" Maria has regained her composure, "I'll be happy to flatten you a second time too, you blonde sl*t!"

They both make their way to room 101, where I am already waiting. Maria is surprised, but I explain to her that I'm just a neutral referee. In fact, of course, I'm totally fired up for this fight because I find both women very sexy, especially Maria.

"How do you want the fight to go," I ask. "We'll start with an armwrestling match and then follow it up with a no rules fight if the wimp agrees!", Jeri says firmly. "No problem," Maria counters, "I'll be happy to destroy your saggy tits again!".

Maria takes off her blouson. Underneath she actually wears only a black lace bra! Her shapely bosom turns me on very much. I wonder, though, if Jeri might have something more to offer. And then the two beauties sit down at a table and start arm wrestling. Even before that, I noticed that Jeri's beautiful upper arms seem more muscular, not as slim as Maria's And indeed, after some time, Jeri can prevail. 1:0 for the blonde!

Satisfied, Jeri says to Maria: "That was just the beginning. You're still going to whine and acknowledge my superior tits!" But determinedly Maria replies, "Your saggy tits can't compete with my great bosom! I'll prove that to you!"

I ask if I can estimate the bosoms of both of them in advance and they agree. First, I reach through the dress to Jeri's bosom. "Wow!", I say, "that's really voluptuous." Then I take hold of Maria's bosom, who looks at me intensely with her big eyes. In fact, I expected Maria to have a little bit more volume before, but I don't feel it at all now. So I say, "Difficult to decide. I think your breasts are about the same size".

They both take off their shoes and face each other. I'm curious to see Maria's actions after she loses the arm wrestling match.

What do you think will happen next?

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: Maria Grazia Cucinotta vs. Jeri Ryan
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 09:29:22 PM »
Two legends! And still two of the most beautiful and sexiest women on this planet. I'd love to be in Munich, right now.

With these two. With their full, voluptuous bosoms. With their strong arms and statuesque bodies. They will take off their bras, both proud of their boobs. And they will punch and squeeze and slap and scratch their faces and boobs without remorse. With the aim of proving who's stronger and whose pair of incredible whoppers turns out to be better, bigger, firmer.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 10:04:33 PM by tr0tz »