News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I CAN DIE NOW - My dreams have come true

• 0 Replies

Offline Agraf

• God Member
I CAN DIE NOW - My dreams have come true
« on: December 23, 2023, 12:51:33 PM »
I CAN DIE NOW
(My Dreams Have Come True)
[/b]

Agraf's note - This story by an anonymous author was downloaded by me from the Internet on June 22, 1997. Short and simple as they were in those times, when home made videos were giving in to digital fantasies. The original title and subtitle were kept, as well as the text.

They were attacking each others mouths and breasts with wild hunger.  They were grinding themselves hard against each other’s pelvis.  I was going to lose my load any second now and the two women were just getting to know each other. 

I suppose I should start at a beginning for you, although I want to emerge myself in the ending again.  I have been very fortunate in my young life to have lived out some of my  dreams.  I have also some dreams (or fantasies if you will) that have been left unfulfilled. 

It all started innocently enough, my wife Sara and I were visiting our friends for the weekend in California.  Art and I are women's  wrestling enthusiasts with a bent towards the women getting naked and having an erotic ending to their matches.  Art is an avid collector and creator of films and just about everything to do with the subject.  I have been an interested participant for over 20 years but I am a mere amateur compared to Art.  We got together with Art and Barb so Art and I could go over his vast collection of self produced films and discuss his ideas of a computer program for gathering the largest collection of information on the subject in a data base available by modem to the public.  Sara has been an enthusiastic supporter of my interest in women's wrestling and was curious to see some of the films Art had done. Barb has participated in Art's films and in private matches and loves meeting the women involved in the "sport".  Sara, Art and I spent the afternoon watching several of his masterpieces and talking about which ones were Sara's and my style.  Art left us alone after a while and Sara and I started discussing what she liked about the films and what she would do if given the chance.  It was decided then that there be a match between Barb and Sara while we were there.  Sara was very turned on by the idea of being with Barb and we decided to bring the subject up to Art and Barb later that afternoon. 

Meanwhile we were getting very turned on by the film of two women making love at the conclusion of a very slow sensual wrestling match and Sara took a growing interest in my growing interest.  We had been touching each other, running our hands along each other’s arms and sides.  I moved my hand inside of Sara's thigh, causing her to close her eyes and emit a soft moan. Her hand found it's way to my hard-on and started stroking me through my pants.  Sara then kneeled down in front of me and gave me that look (you know - the look that tells me I'm going to see colours before this is over) and smiled her devilish smile.  She slowly unzipped me and reached in to release my cock.  She quickly used her tongue to catch the wetness that had formed there because of the movie and the lovely lady looking up from between my legs.  She reached up and teased one of my nipples, causing a low growl from me and engulfed my cock in one swift motion. It didn't take long for her to squeeze and suck the juices from me as an intense orgasm hit me like a nor'easter.  After the match (and moaning on and off the screen) we ventured out to find Art and Barb to make the suggestion.

We had no sooner started to ask when they said YES simultaneously.  Art suggested we video the event and we all agreed.  I couldn't believe it!  I still have trouble believing it!  We arranged a mattress on the floor while Barb and Sara  changed into a black see through teddy for Barb and a red/black low-cut tight leotard for Sara.  Where Sara had not wrestled a  woman before it was decided to practice some holds and escapes  to get the feel of things.  They quickly went about getting the  feel for each other, Barb getting the feel of Sara's breast and  Sara getting the feel for both of Barb's breasts.  They went  through several take downs and holds and were thoroughly enjoying the close body contact - pressing their breasts against each other, rolling over each other in a bear hug, and while on their knees grabbing and squeezing each other’s breasts and trying to pinch each other’s nipples. Every once in a while a slip of a hand could be seen between their opponent’s thighs. After thirty minutes or so of sensual holds they were starting to slow down and needing to catch their breath, they took a break.

Thank god!  It was getting so hot I thought I would stop breathing.  A break was needed by me too.  After a discussion of whether to change the clothing or not it was decided to have them wear two piece suits to add spice to the events.  Barb and Sara looked at each other with desire in their eyes as they changed outfits and got ready for the next round.  When I look back at it now and watch the video I can see the desire in their eyes at that moment.  At the time I was riding the ceiling, I was getting so high from this match!!

They got in position on the mattress, their breathing getting heavy enough to hear and their breasts heaving with each breath. Begin! was shouted and they lost no time in putting each other in a bear hug struggling to the mat.  Barb ended up on top and started grabbing Sara's right breast.  Sara quickly retaliated by grabbing Barb's left breast and with their legs fighting for position, their pelvis grinding together, they continued grabbing, squeezing and pulling each other’s breasts and nipples.  Sara managed to get Barb's top half pulled off and raised her head up to use her mouth on Barb's nipple but was met by Barb's mouth instead.  The two women kissed each other hungrily and all pretence of a wrestling match was lost.

The next thirty minutes were filled with loud moans as Barb and Sara went at each other like tigers in heat.  First one then the other would be on top alternating between kissing the opponent and grabbing and sucking on her breasts.  They squeezed each other, played with each other’s nipples and used their fingers on each other until Barb let out a groan that had us all holding our breaths (among other things).  She had been grinding herself with a fury against Sara's hip while Sara had been pulling and sucking on her nipples.  They collapsed into each other’s arms and sensually traced the other’s body with their finger tips, stopping at their breasts delicately touching the nipples then moving upward to trace their mouths and reach together for one last kiss.

Art and I just looked at each other not daring to break the moment by verbalizing our emotions.  He motioned for me to follow and silently placed himself between Barb's waiting thighs.  With one stroke he was slowly easing himself in and out of Barb bringing on her moans again.  I had slid my tongue into Sara and while she was enjoying the pleasure coming from her clit, she slid over and started sucking on one of Barb's breasts again.  I slid underneath Sara and she mounted me all the while still enjoying Barb's breast.  Barb reached out and pulled Sara's mouth to hers and as they groaned and moaned enjoying each other once again we all were brought to orgasm.  We sounded like a bad X-rated film, all we lacked was the bad sound track to go with it.

Like I've stated before I still have trouble believing what happened, although I believe it more each time I watch the video with Sara.  We can't wait to catch up with Art and Barb again.  We are also anticipating a meeting with some other couples who are interested in getting together with us.  A dream come true!