News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sex and Sensitivity: Anarchy || Chapter 2 || The Slayer

• 0 Replies

Offline Primroe

Sex and Sensitivity: Anarchy || Chapter 2 || The Slayer
« on: January 19, 2024, 02:16:30 AM »
   Hot and dry. The small Mexican town in the desert was quiet and peaceful, the only sound coming from the occasional car driving past. It was a typical day for the town, everyone going about their daily business. The people in the town were hard-working, and most of them were honest and friendly. The town was host to a secret society known as Los Ardientes, a group of women who used their sexual prowess to gain power and wealth.

Mia stood out like a sore thumb, having grown up in Korea. She had long jet-black hair, dark almond eyes, and red lips. Her toned body was the result of many years of working out and playing sports. She had been in town for a few days now at the behest of Casey, to learn about the Los Ardientes group and to humble their leader Isabella in a sexfight.

Mia's crop top and shorts hugged her figure nicely. She didn't care for revealing outfits but it was much to hot here and she could hardly be bothered. She walked along the dusty streets, enjoying the cool breeze that blew every so often. Her eyes scanned the area, taking in the sights and sounds. There was a lot going on today, lots of activity and noise.

She rounded the corner to the bar and made her way inside. Mia had heard stories about the bar, how every sexfighter that came here submitted and got fucked by Isabella. She wasn't scared, but rather excited. The infamous leader of Los Ardientes was quite elusive though. It was possible that Isabella got new of Casey's plan and as such noticed and avoided Mia. Mia didn't let that bother her. She sat at the bar and ordered a beer, sipping it slowly while observing the surroundings.

"Hola, Señorita" a deep feminine voice spoke behind her "Señora Isabella is bothered by the presence of a sexfighter here in her bar".

Mia turned around, coming face to face with a relatively attractive woman. Her body was toned under a bit of fat. Her tits were firm and perky, her nipples hard. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail, her dark brown eyes piercing. Her lips were full and sensuous, her teeth pearly white. And this woman was most likely to be Mia's victim tonight.

{alt}{alt}
Mia
Luciana

"I'm here to see Isabella, are you her?"
   "I'm not Isabella, I'm just her messenger, my name is Luciana" the woman introduced herself "And Señora Isabella has challenged Casey to a sexfight. Not you."
   "Isabella should know that I will fight in Casey's place" Mia said with determination.

Luciana studied the Korean woman closely. Her eyes roamed over her body, taking in every curve. Her hands moved over the Korean's cheeks, tracing along her jawline.

"You are beautiful, señorita" Luciana said softly.
   "Thank you. I could say the same about you" Mia said, giving Luciana's ass a little squeeze.
   Luciana blushed "But you should get out of town before it's too late. We are very protective of our home and we don't want any outsiders interfering."
   Mia leaned in and whispered "I'm not leaving until I meet Isabella."
   "You are very brave, señorita" Luciana replied with a smile.
   "Please, call me Mia" the Korean woman said, taking a sip of her beer "Some people call me Slayer".
   "Slayer?" Luciana questioned.
   "Yeah. Because it's my job to put down overconfident bitches who threaten Sunset Valley's Pink Queens" Mia answered.
   Luciana chuckled "Then we will have a lot of fun tonight, Mia"
   Mia smiled "So, you know that the gangs probably over after I'm done"
   Luciana shrugged "If this were any random group but we are Los Ardientes. You might want to leave because you wouldn't be able to take me, let alone Isabella"
   Mia laughed "You're cute, Luciana. I bet you'll submit faster than the other women who've come before you"
   Luciana's eyes narrowed "You underestimate me, Mia. I will prove you wrong."
   "Oh, really?" Mia asked playfully.
   Luciana nodded "Sí. Come with me and see."

Luciana led Mia into a back room where there were several mattresses laid out. It wasn't the usual high class suite, Mia had heard how Isabella kept everything rough and simple. She believed that pampering sexfighters with the nicest stuff made them soft and weak.

"Wow" Mia said sarcastically, eyeing the dirty, old mattresses.
   "What? Not what you expected?" Luciana asked, her hands resting on her hips.
   Mia shrugged "I've had better."
   Luciana shook her head and laughed "Of course you have, you're rich."
   "Doesn't mean I'm a princess, I grew up fighting" Mia said defensively.
   "Well welcome to the real world, princess" Luciana sneered, taking a step closer.

Lucinia grabbed Mia's ass, pulling her closer. Mia responded by pressing her body against Luciana's. Their breasts touched, their nipples hardening. Mia wrapped her arms around Luciana's waist, their lips meeting. Their tongues intertwined, dancing together. Luciana broke away, her hand sliding between Mia's legs, rubbing her pussy through her shorts.

"Are you ready to lose, princess?" Luciana asked seductively.
   Mia shook her head and smiled "Not a chance. But I think you'll lose tonight"
   "We shall see" Luciana replied.

Mia's hand slid down the Latina's pants, feeling the heat emanating from her. Luciana moaned softly as Mia rubbed her clit.

"Oh god, señorita. You have such nice fingers" Luciana said.

Mia pulled Luciana's pants down, revealing her perfect ass. Her fingers ran along the crack of her ass, teasing her. Luciana shuddered, her hips bucking slightly.

"You like that?" Mia whispered, her lips brushing against Luciana's ear.
   "Yes. It feels so good. Don't stop" Luciana moaned.

Mia slipped two fingers inside Luciana's pussy, curling them slightly. She felt Luciana tighten around her digits, her juices flowing freely. Mia began to fuck her harder, her fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhhh. Yes. Fuck me" Luciana moaned, her nails digging into Mia's skin.

Something seemed off to Mia, this girl wasn't fighting back at all. She just took Mia's fingers and enjoyed them. She decided to test her theory.

"You want me to stop, Luciana?" Mia teased, slowing her pace.
   "No, no, please keep fucking me" Luciana begged, her voice hoarse.

Mia increased her tempo, her fingers pounding into Luciana's cxnt. She added another finger, stretching her out.

"Well this is boring" Luciana complained, her voice low.

Mia froze, her hand stilling.

"What? What are you doing?" Mia asked.

Luciana spun swinging her leg into a latch, throwing Mia onto a bed. Mia was stunned by the sheer power of Luciana's attack, her eyes wide. She tried to get up, but Luciana was on her, pinning her arms above her head.

"Don't resist, Mia" Luciana hissed.

Luciana slammed her breasts down into Mia's face, smothering her. She felt Mia struggling beneath her, trying to free herself. Luciana laughed as she saw the confusion on Mia's face.

"Surprised? Don't be. You think we don't know you're here, Casey? That we don't know you sent a little sexfighter whore in your place?" Luciana asked mockingly.
   Mia's eyes widened "How did you know?"
   "We know everything. Now you will submit and I will take you back to my boss as my prisoner" Luciana said with a wicked grin.
   "Fuck you" Mia spat.
   Luciana chuckled "Such fire. You're not going to be much fun when we break you"

Mia glared at the Latina.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you, Mia" Luciana purred, her hand caressing Mia's cheek.

Mia struggled as the Latina straddled her chest, her breasts swaying enticingly in front of Mia's face.

"Take a look, slut" Luciana commanded.

Mia looked at Luciana's tits, licking her lips. Then aggressively sucked on one of Luciana's nipples. Luciana groaned, her body shuddering. She grabbed Mia's head, holding her against her breasts. Mia continued sucking and biting Luciana's nipple, her tongue swirling around the hard nub. Luciana pressed her breasts against The Slayer's face, completely covering it. Mia couldn't breath, her face buried in the Latina's cleavage. Her lungs burned as she struggled for air. Luciana laughed cruelly, enjoying the sight of Mia's struggles. She reached between their bodies, grabbing her own tits.

"Is this all the famous Slayer can do? Nothing but a worthless cxnt?"

Luciana grabbed Mia's tits, squeezing them painfully.

"I've seen your fights. I've watched how you've humiliated women. How you've reduced them to a pile of crying bitches. But here? Here you are just a piece of shit" Luciana taunted.

Luciana lifted herself and used her feet to push Mia's shorts and panties down. She admired Mia's trimmed pussy, her hands running over the smooth flesh.

"Such a pretty cxnt" Luciana cooed, her finger tracing the outline of Mia's pussy lips. Mia's hips bucked involuntarily, her body betraying her. Luciana smirked, her hands moving to Mia's thighs, pushing them apart.
   "Now let's see how wet you are, slut" Luciana purred.

Luciana pressed her fingers against Mia's clit, rubbing it gently. Mia gasped, her body tensing. Luciana leaned forward, her breath hot on Mia's neck.

"Does this turn you on, slut? Does it make your pussy wet?" Luciana asked, her fingers continuing to work their magic.

Mia bit her lip, refusing to give Luciana the satisfaction. Luciana pushed a finger inside her, curling it upwards. Mia groaned, her body shuddering. Luciana began pumping her finger in and out of her pussy, her thumb flicking her clit.

"I think it does, bitch. Your pussy is soaking wet. I can feel you dripping all over my fingers" Luciana whispered in her ear.

Mia moaned as the Latina fingered her faster and harder.

"I can't wait to tell everyone that I've made the famous Slayer cum" Luciana teased, her voice husky.
   "Fuck... you..." Mia panted.

She pushed another finger into Mia's cxnt, adding a third. Mia cried out, her body arching as the Latina fucked her harder and faster.

"Yes. Take it. Take it, whore. You like getting fucked, don't you?" Luciana asked.

Mia tried to answer, but all she could manage was a strangled moan. Mia used all her strength to try and break free, but it was useless. Luciana was far stronger and her body was too tired. Luciana's thumb flicked her clit, her fingers pumping in and out of her. The pressure built within her, her orgasm fast approaching. Mia breath became ragged, her heart racing.

"Are you going to cum, slut? Are you going to cum all over my hand?" Luciana demanded.

Mia collapsed, her body limp. Her eyes closed, her breath coming in short gasps. Luciana chuckled, withdrawing her fingers from Mia's pussy. She straddled Mia's face, pressing her dripping pussy against the Slayer's lips. Mia looked up trying to process her emotions. She had never been in this position before. She felt the Latina's juices dripping down her chin. She could smell the musky scent of her arousal.

"Lick me, slut. Lick my cxnt" Luciana ordered.

Mia opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, tasting the Latina's pussy.

"That's right. Lick me. Show me how much you love eating my pussy" Luciana cooed.

Mia closed her eyes and obeyed, licking the Latina's juices from her lips.

"Good girl. Keep going. I'm close" Luciana purred.

Mia sucked the Latina's pussy lips into her mouth, licking and nibbling them. Luciana moaned loudly, her hips grinding against Mia's face. Mia used her tongue to tease the Latina's clit, flicking it lightly.

"That's it. Lick my clit, whore. Make me cum" Luciana urged.

Mia increased the pressure, sucking on the Latina's clit, making her gasp. Luciana's body trembled, her orgasm building.

"Keep licking, slut. I'm almost there" Luciana panted.

Mia's tongue danced across Luciana's clit, making her cry out in ecstasy.

"Fuck! Fuck yes! I'm cumming!" Luciana screamed, her body shaking uncontrollably.

Luciana fell forward, her body still quivering. She lay atop of Mia, panting heavily.

"You're done bitch." Luciana asked breathlessly.

Mia stared up wide eyed at the woman who had just made her cum. This was a first for her, and it was a humbling experience. Mia never lost, ever. And this was a major blow to her ego. She felt that she had lost any right to be proud of her victories.

"No. I'm not" Mia said firmly.

Luciana looked down at her raising an eyebrow. Then Mia knew what she felt. It was fear. Fear that the Latina would continue and beat her again. Deep down Mia knew she wasn't a match for Luciana. The great Slayer was no match for a simple messenger.