News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tales of Mature Cats - Betty Tries her Tits

• 1 Replies

Offline lvmycatfgtwife

Tales of Mature Cats - Betty Tries her Tits
« on: January 16, 2024, 10:02:24 PM »
A few weeks after Anne’s encounter with Jasmine, I got a call about another card game. I enjoyed the first so I told Anne I was going again the next day. I went off, and had a real good time. Even had a couple of drinks, and was all to happy to give some money to a couple of the married guys at the table. I went home after 3 hours.
I walked in the door, to see a glowing, but flushed and disheveled Anne waiting for me. As I approached her, before I could ask, she picked up the phone dialed, and handed it to me. “Dave?” a sobbing voice on the other end asked. “yes” “this Is Betty…we just finished, and I have to tell you..that Bit..er..Anne, she beat me in a titfight. I thought I had her, but she came back. Her little bowling ball tits bashed my big beautiful babies. She is the better titfighter, and has the better tits” then a still sobbing Betty hung up.
“What the hell?? Without me?” “Listen Hun, You know I don’t lose titfights..” “Um, you lost 3 Babe” “Well, the first was my first time, against someone experienced, the other was against a cheater..and you know it. The third, well, yes, but that was me being arrogant..and fighting a girl 14 years younger who had a set of 34D Rocks!, with nail like nipples to boot. And I still gave her as much as she could handle!” “All true, but why fight Betty without me?” “Honestly, I felt her during our catfight. She is definitely fuller than me, and just about as firm” “So?” “ So I never faced that before, fuller yes, close in firm yes, but a package..never. I honestly was concerned, especially if I lost in front of you” “So there would be no ‘stakes’ of me” “I saw you look at her, know what happened in the 3some. I trust you, but her beating me, with you there, you are no Saint hun. I just couldn’t. I decided that you would be too much a distraction, which I couldn’t afford. But the idea of her winning, and then using that to get you into her bed..that was more motivation than distraction”
“Ok, but it must have been one Hell of a fight!” “Oh it was. I should have filmed it even if I lost. You would have loved it” “Ok, so tell me”
Anne retelling of the titfight:
I had been thinking about this for a while. Fully recovered from the fight with Jasmine, as well as the abuse from the first fight with Betty, I just needed a way to handle this alone. When you got invited to the card game, that was perfect. It would give me at least 3 hours, which even though I knew this would be a long hard fight, would still give me time (turned out just barely). I called Betty and we arranged it.
As soon as you left, I called her again, got prepared, then headed over. She greeted me at the door, let me in, and we headed for the ‘fight room’ again. We disrobed outside, nude again, face to face, then stepped in. She had not taken the mattress down, anticipating this would happen sooner rather than later. We agreed to all the rules..tits only, hands only to hips shoulders or backs, to hold the other in place, or bearhug, so that our tits could really duel. And the stakes. I would call Betty when you got home, and the loser would let the winner hear that you were told the winner, and they she was the better titfighter with the better tits.I was fine with all of it, and I’m sure Betty felt that when she won, she would be able to goad me into a stakes of you catfight while I was still psychologically, if not physically, disadvantaged from her victory.
We took out places, a few feet apart, hands on hips. Betty started “Let’s see how long your little tits can hold up to a bigger, better pair, dear” “We’ll see how low those flabby bags get once my better girls get working whore” that went back and forth for about a minute, then we started moving towards each other. Finally, we leapt the last foot, colliding tit to tit. We both grunted, and forced the other back. We did this 4 more times, neither gaining an advantage.
Then Betty reached out, grabbed my shoulders, and pulled me in, slamming her tits into mine. I groaned, and she held me titght, rubbing, trying to cover my tits with hers. I reach and grabbed her hips, and now we both were smearing tits across the others. We really hadn’t started sweating yet, so there was friction, and I could tell she was feeling it as much as me, thankfully. A couple of minutes fo this, and we separated, our tits both bright red, and in pain. The sweat started to come, and I was glad to feel moisture on my titflesh.
We circled again, then came together again, grabbing hips, holding tight. This time we pressed tits head on, each of us threatening, challenging, hating. The firmness of out two sets kept the mushrooming down, adding to the pressure each of us was feeling. This went on for an eternity, or more likely 15 minutes. Then I felt Betty move. She started to grind her tits to mine, then smear, then rub. I countered, and tried to get my tits into her cleavage.She felt that and made a move. She lifted herself up, shoved her tits forward, then came down, on top of my twins. Then she leaned in hard. Oh My God, the weight of those boobs! Every time she leaned in, I felt like my girls would drop to the floor. She is good, and knows her stuff!
I was getting worried. I could hold on, but eventually, I would lose. Then I felt her rhythm. I closed my eyes, and as I got into it, when she let up to get a drop, I slammed up, and in. I opened my eues to see Betty’s mouth open in an O, and knew I caught her. I did it again..ramming my girls into her undersides, catching her where tit meets chest. She let go of my hips, tried to back off. I held tight, and rammed up again. Now she looked desperate . I went again, but she twisted, and my hit was not effective. Then her tits disappeared, only for me to feel them slam into the sides of mine. That first hit almost knocked me down! Then she twisted the other way, and hi me from the other side. I had to respond, and did. Now we were ‘titboxing’. Only with her as firm, but heavier, I couldn’t win at this either.
WE exchanged hits for a while, and she pressed in. I was getting moved back. I knew the room from our previous fight. I couldn’t get pinned to the wall, or trapped in the corner, or worst yet, stuck between the mattress and the corner. There, I was mincemeat, and a sure looser. I couldn’t beat her swinging side to side, she was just too heavy, and effective at it. So again, I found her rhythm. And the next time, as her tits swung at mine, I bent my knees, she swung over the top, and I straightened up catching her undersides again as she opened her tits across my upper chest over my tits. Then, as she came for another swing from the other side, I went to my tiptoes, she missed under, and I dropped on top of her.
I knew from her looks that I got her. She took one more swing, and I came up to uppercut her tits again, she back off. I came at her, swinging up and down. She hadn’t figured a counter, so I just bashed her across the room. Pressed her back to the wall, and was able to get in 2 good sideways hit before she grabbed my hips and pulled me in. We were both exhausted, but Betty was breathing harder.I pressed my tits into hers, and the look I got told me I was winning finally. But Betty was not done yet. She managed to wrap her arms around me, bearhugging me. Then, she put a leg between mine. Finally, she put her foot to the wall, and pushed.
The push, and her other leg, got me. I tripped, and with her bearhugging me, I feel under her. The weight of her big boobs landing on mine, felt crushing. And her body weight drove the air from me. Then Betty did a dirty move. She got her arms free, and moved up my prone body. Her hips were at my tits, and I felt her hipbone drive into my tits. That fucking HURT! And then she pressed her big twins onto my face, smothering me. I was frantic. This wasn’t fair, but Betty might still claim the titfight victory.
I tried to think, and realized that my own arms were free. I felt Betty grind her hips on my tits. Let me tell you, her bush might look all nice and fluffy, but that course hair on aching tits hurts. But I managed to get hold of her ass. In a catfight, I might have gone for pussy, but I didn’t want it to go there, I wanted to show I could take her dirty tricks and still beat her tits. I used my arm strength to push her up my body, until I could slide up from under her.
I rolled away and so did Betty. WE both were on our hands and knees, and started to circle like 2 cats ready to pounce. “Claws out, or just tits still, you cheating cxnt!?!?” I snarled at Betty. “I was just taking some added bonus points Bitch, but tits still, for now” We both got to our knees, and advance. On our knees, we both reached, and got a mutual bearhug. WE pressed, smeared, grinded, squeezed. We held so tight, I felt her bush tangle with mine. Eventually, our heads drifted to each others shoulders. This was it, one of us would give, but who?
Then, I felt it. Her nipples against mine. Her head came up as mine did. We looked into one another’s eyes. This was the finish. I saw hate in her, and I know she saw it in me. Whatever closeness we might have gained since our 3some, was gone. We pressed nipple against nipple. I knew mine were longer, but hers were as thick. Was length a good or bad decider? We pressed, we poked, we tugged with our arms and bodies. Betty’s eyes closed, as did mine. We ended up pressing foreheads together. Oh MY GODDDD I thought..Are my Nipples Bending!??? Am I DONE!??. Suddenly, Betty’s forehead was gone. I opened my eyes, her head was thrown back. I heard an agonized guttural sound gurgle from her. “GAAWWWDDDDD!!! MYNIPPLLLEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUUUKKKKKKK..no more!! MY TITTTTSSSS!!  Puuuhhleeeseeee!!” I looked down. Thru the flesh I could see her nipples were flat across her areolas, press in by mine. I gave her one last squeeze and push, and let go. She collapsed to the carpet, holding her tits, massaging her nipples. “No more..please, your tits won, your tits are better, please”
I looked at the clock…2 fucking hours!. I got dressed and came home, hoping to beat you, and hoping that Betty would answer the phone. I got lucky on both accounts. But I think I may have made an real enemy..we’ll see.

To Be Continued

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: Tales of Mature Cats - Betty Tries her Tits
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 10:34:45 PM »
Absolutely loving this series and the rapid rate you’re dropping each story
Can’t wait to see who and what is next