News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Juliette vs Carrie

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Juliette vs Carrie
« on: January 26, 2024, 08:33:16 PM »
Two Strong Girls Settle A Matter Between Themselves

{alt}

Two female bodybuilders, Juliette and Carrie, have been flirting with the same man at a sports gala event. Each woman has told her rival to keep her hands off him. As the argument between them got increasingly heated, they decided to settle things on a wrestling mat. The winner is the woman who wrestles her opponent to the mat, and brings her to an orgasm with her fingers in her pussy while keeping her pinned underneath herself. The loser has to apologise, kiss the winner's feet on her knees, and promise not to flirt with the winner's future boyfriend again.

CARRIE, 5'4":

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

JULIETTE , 5'3":

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline even_catfight_fan

• God Member
Re: Juliette vs Carrie
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 03:32:30 AM »
Very exciting matchup

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 02:29:26 PM »
Juliette dominates Carrie and brings her to orgasm by sliding a 12 inch strap on in Carrie’s wet pussy and pounding her until she cums. Speed

Offline Ben19c

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 01:56:58 PM »
They are so close in size and muscle power.  I give the slight edge to Juliette, but it could go either way.  ;)

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 07:03:31 PM »
Big muscles are tiring each other out.
I voted for Carrie.
But I will enjoy watching. :P