News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The party

• 0 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
The party
« on: February 06, 2024, 08:15:07 AM »
 what a party to have  :)
The Party

As the party was just getting started there was a knock on the door. Smiling I went to let my special guest in. It was Gina in all her glory She wore a light brown trench coat and lusty Red flowing hair.

Clapping my hands to get every one’s attention. My friends let me introduce you to our guest for tonight's entertainment. This is Gina as I removed her trench coat she smiles reveling a athletic body
 at 5'9" with firm 36C tits and a very small red thong. Gina has agreed to fight my lovely wife Sophie in a nhb match. As I lead Gina to the center of the room to where the mats lay Sophie is there in her blue robe Sophie staring at Gina with her intense blue eyes lets her rob drop letting Gina see her opponent a 5'11" blond with heavy 38D tits and a very small black thong.

I placed Gina in one corner of the room and Sophie in the other. They both seemed to size each other up, each one trying to intimidate the other with their presence. Gina, confident and self-assured, strutted over to Sophie, her hips swaying enticingly. She leaned in close, her breath tickling Sophie's ear, and whispered, "You're going to be mine tonight, sweetheart."

Guest are start to yell their beats on the outcome $1000 on Gina, $2000 on Sophie  and it keeps going up as the excitement builds. Gina and Sophie both smile at each other knowing they are about to have the fight of their life. They both remove their robes revealing Gina's athletic body and Sophie's toned figure. The guests cheer as both women are now only wearing their thongs.

The mat in the center of the room is 12 feet in diameter and both fighters put a leather cuff on their right ankle that is attached with a 5 ffot piece of rope that will limit the movement that the fighters have. As I give  them the signal to begin Gina charges at Sophie. They both exchange a few blows before Gina manages to take Sophie down to the mat. She straddles Sophie's hips, pinning her arms to the ground. With a hungry look in her eyes, Gina grinds her wet pussy against Sophie's face, moaning as she feels her climax building. The guests cheer on, their excitement reaching new heights.

Meanwhile, Sophie, using all her strength, manages to break free from Gina's hold. They both scramble to their feet, panting heavily. The fight intensifies as they exchange powerful blows, each one trying to gain the upper hand. The air is thick with anticipation as they circle around each other, looking for an opening. Suddenly, Gina lunges forward, her fist connecting with Sophie's abdomen. Sophie cries out in pain, doubling over. Seeing her opponent weakened, Gina moves in for the kill, trapping Sophie against the wall and pinning her arms above her head. With a cruel smile, Gina lowers her body, positioning her wet pussy directly above Sophie's face. The guests watch in awe as the two women engage in a heated 69 position, their moans filling the room as they climax together.

As they catch their breath, Gina and Sophie remain locked in the passionate embrace. The guests continue to cheer them on, their cheers of encouragement blending seamlessly with their cries of lust. The atmosphere is electric, charged with raw sexual energy as Gina and Sophie exchange long, lingering kisses. The fight may be over, but the passion between them rages on.

Seeing a faint hope Sophie makes  a attempt to flip Gina on to the map with Sophie in tow from their  roped ankles. Gina manage to land on her feet but Sophie's plan was working as Gina was momentarily off balance. Taking advantage of the situation, Sophie lunges forward, trapping Gina against the wall and forcing her arms above her head. The guests watch in awe as the two women engage in a fierce wrestling match, their bodies glistening with sweat and their thongs darkened by their arousal.

Suddenly, Sophie manages to free one of her hands and reaches down to grasp Gina's thong. With a swift movement, she yanks it off, revealing Gina's bare pussy to the audience. The guests erupt into cheers as they watch the two women wrestling naked, their bodies pressed tightly together. Sophie presses her wet pussy against Gina's lips, urging her to taste her. Gina, now even more aroused, parts her lips and eagerly laps at Sophie's folds, eliciting moans of pleasure from both of them.

Their wrestling match becomes increasingly heated, their bodies sliding against each other in a primal dance of desire and dominance. Gina manages to turn the tables once again, pinning Sophie to the ground and straddling her hips. She leans in close, her breath hot against Sophie's ear, and whispers, "You're mine now, sweetheart." With that, she lowers herself onto Sophie's waiting tongue, grinding her hips as she feels the pleasure build inside her.

The guests are transfixed by the scene before them, their eyes darting between the two women as they writhe together in ecstasy. Some reach out to touch, to feel the heat radiating off their skin, while others simply watch in awe, their hearts racing in sync with the fighters'. The room is filled with a cacophony of moans and gasps, punctuated by the occasional cheer as one of the women reaches a particularly intense climax.

Wanting Sophie to win Im think to myself that Sophie should use her teeth on Gina  as if I was telegraphing it to her Gina was letting out a scream of pure pleasure as Sophie used her teeth on her inner thigh, clit and lips. The guests were on their feet cheering for more. Sophie, feeling the power of her submission, continued to attack Gina's body with a newfound confidence. She used her teeth to tease and arouse her opponent, driving her to the brink of ecstasy.

Gina, her mind overcome with pleasure, momentarily loses focus. Seeing this opening, Sophie lunges forward, wrapping her legs around Gina's torso and pinning her arms to the mat. The guests roar their approval as the two women are locked in an intimate embrace, their sweat-slicked bodies entwined. With one final thrust, Sophie plunges her wet pussy onto Gina's face, overwhelming her senses with the taste of her arousal. The room is filled with the sounds of their labored breathing and the slapping of their flesh against each other.

Thinking again I thinking if I was Gina I be  attacking my opponents tit I be trying to tear her nipples  at  that point I hear Sophie howling in pain as Gina manage to grab her tit in her teeth and bit down hard. Gina looks up at Sophie and smiles evilly as blood drips down her chin. The guests are going wild cheering for more blood. Inspired by their cheers, Gina decides to take things further. She reaches up and grabs Sophie's other tit, squeezing it hard before biting down even harder. Sophie lets out a scream of agony, her body going limp beneath Gina's weight. Gina, seeing her opportunity, quickly rolls over, pinning Sophie to the mat with her legs. She straddles her opponent's hips, grinding her wet pussy against Sophie's face. The guests are on their feet, chanting and clapping, urging them on.

Gina leans forward, her breath hot against Sophie's ear. "You're mine now," she whispers before slamming her hips down onto Sophie's face, forcing her tongue deeper into her wet folds. Sophie tries to resist, but it's no use. She feels Gina's thighs tighten around her head, trapping her in place. The room spins as she tastes Gina's arousal, feeling it coat her tongue and drip down her throat. The guests are a blur of movement and sound as they cheer and jeer, urging the two women on to greater heights of pleasure and dominance.

Sophie, desperate to regain control, begins to thrash wildly beneath Gina. Her movements are erratic and uncoordinated, but they manage to throw Gina off balance. With a grunt, she rolls off Sophie and lands with a thud on the mat. They both lie there, panting heavily, their chests heaving up and down. The guests are silent for a moment, caught between the two women, unsure of who to root for next.

Gina slowly climbs to her knees, her eyes locked on Sophie's, challenging her to rise. Sophie pushes herself up on her elbows, glaring back at Gina. The tension in the room is palpable as they circle each other like caged animals. With a sudden surge of adrenaline, Sophie lunges forward, wrapping her legs around Gina's waist and pulling her close. Their breasts are pressed tightly together, their nipples hard and erect. Their tongues dance around each other's mouths, teeth gently biting and nibbling.

The guests are on their feet, cheering and chanting, urging them on. The energy in the room is electric as the two women begin to wrestle more aggressively. Sophie manages to break free from Gina's grasp and flips her onto her back, straddling her hips. She leans forward, her breasts brushing against Gina's face. "Do you submit?" she pants, her voice hoarse from exertion and arousal.

Gina's eyes flash with defiance. "Never!" she growls, reaching up to grab Sophie's ass cheeks. With a powerful thrust, she throws Sophie off and rolls onto her side, pinning her shoulders to the mat. She straddles Sophie's hips, trapping her legs beneath her own. Gina's breasts sway tantalizingly above Sophie's face as she leans down, their nipples grazing her cheeks. "Taste me," she commands, grinding her wet pussy against Sophie's lips.

The guests are once again on their feet, their cheers and jeers filling the air. Sophie struggles against Gina's hold, but it's no use. She can feel Gina's thighs tightening around her hips, trapping her in place. With a defeated sigh, she gives in to the inevitable and parts her lips, eagerly taking Gina's swollen clit into her mouth. She begins to suck on it hungrily, feeling the wet heat of her lover's desire against her tongue.

Gina's hips buck violently, her cries of pleasure muffled by the sound of their own bodies slapping against the mat. She tightens her grip on Sophie's hair, urging her to go deeper, harder. The taste of her own juices fills Sophie's mouth, making it difficult to breathe, but she doesn't care. She continues to suck and lick and nip at Gina's clit, determined to make her climax.

The crowd is a whirlwind of motion around them, their cheers and jeers competing with the sounds of their lovemaking. Some of the guests have even joined in, pairing off to reenact the fierce battles they've just witnessed. The air is heavy with lust and sweat, and Sophie can feel herself growing closer and closer to the edge.

She sucks harder on Gina's clit, her tongue dancing around the sensitive nub as she thrusts her hips upward in rhythm with her mouth. Gina's body arches, her back bowing in a perfect crescendo of pleasure. With a gasp, she comes, her inner walls pulsing around Sophie's tongue as her juices flood her mouth. The taste is sweet and salty and indescribably addictive.

Sophie doesn't let up, continuing to lap at Gina's wetness, determined to bring her back to the edge. Gina's legs tremble beneath her, her fingernails scrape roughly against the mat as she tries to find purchase. She gasps for air, her chest heaving, her eyes glassy with desire.

The crowd watches in rapt attention, their cheers and jeers swirling around the two women like a living, breathing entity. Some of them crawl closer, their hands gripping the sides of the mat, their faces flushed with excitement. The air is thick with arousal, the energy palpable as it seeps into every pore of their skin.

Sophie feels her own body begin to tremble, her heart racing as she senses Gina's climax drawing near. She tightens her lips around Gina's clit, sucking harder, her tongue flicking and teasing. Gina's hips buck violently, her cries of pleasure muffled by the mat. Her hands grasp at Sophie's hair, urging her deeper, harder.

The crowd is a frenzy of movement around them, some guests even crawling onto the mat to get a closer look at the intimate battle being waged before them. The air is thick with lust and sweat, and the sounds of their lovemaking echo off the walls.

Gina cums hard into Sophie's waiting hot mouth, her body shuddering with release as her juices flood Sophie's tongue. The taste is intoxicating, sweet and salty and utterly addictive. As Gina's orgasm subsides, Sophie slowly pulls away, relishing the feel of Gina's softening flesh against her lips. They gaze into each other's eyes, their chests heaving as they catch their breath. The crowd around them erupts in applause and cheers, some of the guests even throwing money at them in appreciation.
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.