News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

All but over, but she needs a lesson of who the alpha is!!

• 5 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
All but over, but she needs a lesson of who the alpha is!!
« on: February 01, 2024, 04:27:40 AM »
I have a question and would like to know have you yourself or witnessed this happening to someone else. That being after the winner of the fight  is determined already as the rival is exhausted or too hurt to fight back, so  they give up and submit. Once they do the winner positions the beaten girl to face directly at her , husband or bf, then applies a chokehold/sleeper. Realizing her man is watching her lose, as she’s being taunted in front her bf/husband.  Something along the lines of pointing out his excitement  by seeing her being finished off. Telling her he’s enjoying it and if she wanted she could have him after. Then questioning him if he is impressed with her beating his girl. Humiliation involving one’s man is kinda the ultimate domination.  Hard to over come the sight of him zoned in completely on another woman.

Offline Rgh37

Re: All but over, but she needs a lesson of who the alpha is!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 01:53:51 PM »
This is a great scenario.  I would love to hear some women's perspective on it.  Either from the winner or loser's point of view.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 02:28:59 PM »
Any fight or rule’s arranged has a level of the winner adding her “touch” to show and instill her superiority. To what extent is how each dislikes the other I believe.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 05:56:54 PM »
not sure how relevant pro wrestling would be to this, but we always did some sort of post match humiliation.
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline goog1159

• The Best Female Wrestler/Catfighter in Trinidad!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 06:49:28 PM »
I’ve been in this scenario. My first match was organized by my then boyfriend. The match was to be 3 rounds and done in thong lingerie or bikinis. The day of the match me my bf and my opponent Anna met up in a hotel room. We stripped down and listened to him list the rules which were;

-   No punching, kicking or slapping.
-   No direct crotch attacks.
-   No facial attacks.
-   Holds can only last 10secs.
-   Pin fall is 5 secs.
-   3 rounds.
-   15min break between rounds.

My boyfriend then suggested that the loser of the match be given a punishment or penalty for losing to which I happily agreed whilst my opponent hesitated. I made fun of her and told her she was scared so she eventually caved and agreed. We decided that the loser would be stripped naked of her outfit and put into an embarrassing position. I was excited as I wanted to strip her nude in front of my boyfriend and put her in a ‘small package pin.’

Long story short I lost 2/3 rounds, was given a powerful wedgie :-[ (because I gave one to her during our match) then stripped naked in front of my boyfriend who looked at me with pity. She then made me get onto all fours on the mat with my pussy and ass facing my boyfriend. She then came over me grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled them apart to stretch my anus as she laughed while I yelped in pain. It wasn’t over because Anna made me kiss her feet in front of my boyfriend, bent over in front of him in a seductive manner, told him he was with a loser and to top it all off she ended up putting me in a the ‘small package hold’ with my ass and pussy spread wide in front of him as we both liked that particular pin maneuver.

I have a question and would like to know have you yourself or witnessed this happening to someone else. That being after the winner of the fight  is determined already as the rival is exhausted or too hurt to fight back, so  they give up and submit. Once they do the winner positions the beaten girl to face directly at her , husband or bf, then applies a chokehold/sleeper. Realizing her man is watching her lose, as she’s being taunted in front her bf/husband.  Something along the lines of pointing out his excitement  by seeing her being finished off. Telling her he’s enjoying it and if she wanted she could have him after. Then questioning him if he is impressed with her beating his girl. Humiliation involving one’s man is kinda the ultimate domination.  Hard to over come the sight of him zoned in completely on another woman.
READY TO  WEDGIE YOU!!!

Wins - 11  Loses - 26

Most humiliating defeat by Spladle.

Offline Suchieyang

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 02:08:12 PM »
I have lost in front of my husband a hand full of times. Its never easy and the winner always finds a way to rub it in. I know he enjoys seeing it but he is kind enough not to say it.