News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

jeanne hunter retirement

• 3 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
jeanne hunter retirement
« on: August 21, 2023, 06:31:17 PM »
   jeanne hunter has posted that she is going into retirement and that her web site will be taken down in near future. If your a fan this might be last time you have a chance to buy her videos directly from her. 
www.jeannehunterwrestling.com
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline locked

• God Member
Re: jeanne hunter retirement
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 01:15:26 AM »
I remember after getting my first computer , Jeanne Hunter was the first women wrestler that I looked for online.  I had seen a few of her matches back then , but nothing stands out.

I recently saw her new website talking about coming out of retirement for a rematch with Monica after twenty five years.  I guess she must be disappointed that things didn't take off but there's a lot more competition from other producers these days than she had all those years ago. 

Best of luck to her with whatever she decides to do next .

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 03:29:39 AM »
I recently saw her new website talking about coming out of retirement for a rematch with Monica after twenty five years.  I guess she must be disappointed that things didn't take off but there's a lot more competition from other producers these days than she had all those years ago. 
She went to Monica's Wrestling Center twice and filmed over 10 matches: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8612/wrestlingmonica-s-real-wrestling/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/C4SSort-added_at/Limit24/search/jeanne+hunter

So it wasn't like she just did one match and called it a day. But at her age it was probably not gonna last long unless she had interest in producing and I don't think she wanted to do that.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 03:46:41 AM »
Did she say why she was retiring again?