News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Ginger Adventure: A Spicy Tale of Surprise and Discover

• 1 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
« on: February 18, 2024, 07:13:50 AM »
Here is a story of two women who find out what ginger can do :o hope you enjoy:

It was a brisk autumn morning in the small, quaint town of Groceryville. The leaves were ablaze with a kaleidoscope of reds, yellows, and oranges, and the air was crisp and invigorating. The sun peeked out from behind a wispy veil of clouds, casting a warm, golden light over the town's main street. A sense of excitement and anticipation filled the air as the townspeople went about their daily routines.

In the local grocery store, Gillian, the 50-year-old MILF with ample 38D breasts, strolled down the produce aisle, her eyes scanning the rows of fresh fruits and vegetables. She was on a quest to find the perfect piece of ginger, one that would not only satisfy her culinary desires but also awaken a newfound erotic desire within her. As she reached for a particularly chunky piece of ginger, her fingers brushed against the firm, cool flesh, sending a shiver of anticipation down her spine.

Gillian glanced around to make sure no one was watching her, and then slowly brought the ginger to her lips. She closed her eyes and savored the sharp, spicy scent that filled her nostrils, making her heart race. She couldn't help but imagine how it would feel against her skin, how it would burn and sting and leave her wanting more. With a delicious mixture of curiosity and desire, she pulled the ginger close and gently nipped at its rough, knobby surface, releasing a burst of flavor that exploded on her tongue.

The sensation was exquisite, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. She moaned softly, unable to resist the urge to explore further. Her fingers danced over the ginger, tracing its ridges and curves, feeling the heat radiating from its surface. As she continued to tease herself, she could feel the tension building within her, a rising desire that threatened to consume her. She wondered how it would feel to have someone else do this to her, to use the ginger as a tool of seduction, of dominance and submission.

A sudden, mischievous grin spread across her face. Why should she keep all this pleasure to herself? She had just discovered the perfect way to spice up her life, both literally and figuratively. She quickly hid the remaining piece of ginger in her purse, planning to share it with her husband later that evening. The thought of watching her reaction as she experienced the same sensations she had just now was enough to make her shiver with anticipation.

As she continued down the aisle, Gillian couldn't help but feel a newfound sense of empowerment. The discovery of the erotic use of ginger had awakened a part of her that she hadn't even known existed. She felt alive, vibrant, and more than a little bit naughty. She couldn't wait to share this newfound knowledge with the world, to see where it would take her and the thrilling adventures that lay ahead.

Little did she know that her innocent act of hiding the ginger in her purse would set off a chain of events that would change her life forever. As she checked out at the register, the cashier, a young woman named Lynda, couldn't help but notice the bulge in her purse. Her eyes widened with curiosity, and a mischievous grin spread across her face. Without saying a word, she discreetly followed her out of the store, unable to resist the urge to find out more about this mysterious object.

As they walked down the sidewalk, Gillian sensed that she was being followed. She glanced over her shoulder and caught Lynda's gaze, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and arousal wash over her. Without breaking stride, she turned back to him and smiled coyly. "What?" she asked, feigning innocence.

Lynda couldn't help but return her smile. "Nothing, ma'am. I just thought I saw something in your purse that looked interesting." She gestured toward her bag, her cheeks reddening slightly. "You know, if you ever want to, um, share it..." She trailed off, not quite sure how to finish the sentence.

Gillian laughed softly, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Oh, you mean this?" She reached into her purse and pulled out the chunk of ginger, holding it up between them. "I actually discovered it a few minutes ago in the produce aisle. It was just so... spicy and exotic. I couldn't resist bringing it home with me."

Lynda's eyes widened as she took in the ginger, her face flushing even deeper. "You mean... you weren't just after the taste?" She swallowed hard, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Oh, there's definitely more to it than that," Gillian assured her, her voice low and seductive. "I found that when I rub it against my skin, it gets me... quite aroused." She leaned in closer, her breath tickling Lynda's ear. "I've been wondering what it would feel like to have someone else do that to me, to use it as a tool of seduction, of dominance and submission."

Lynda shivered at the idea, her heart racing. "And what about sharing it with someone?" she ventured, her voice barely above a whisper. "Would you like that?"

Gillian smiled, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, yes. I think I'd like that very much. In fact, I was hoping to share it with my husband tonight. I can't wait to see her reaction when I use it on her." She reached out and gently caressed Lynda's cheek, her fingers trailing down to her neck. "I'm sure she'll enjoy it as much as I have."

Lynda closed her eyes, savoring the sensation of Gillian's touch. She hadn't expected this conversation to go in this direction, but she was more than willing to explore where it led. "You think so?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Gillian smiled warmly. "Oh, I know so. And I think you're just the person to help me with that." She leaned in closer, their bodies almost touching. "Why don't we find a quiet spot and see what happens?"

Lynda's heart raced at the invitation, but she couldn't help feeling a thrill of excitement and anticipation. She nodded, unable to speak past the sudden lump in her throat. Together, they ducked into a nearby alleyway, out of sight of the main street. As they stood there in the shadows, Gillian reached up and cupped Lynda's cheek in her hand, guiding her closer. She could feel the heat emanating from Gillian's body, the scent of her perfume filling her nose.

Gently, Gillian took the ginger from Lynda's hand and pressed it against her own skin, rubbing it in circles. The spicy scent filled the air, and Lynda couldn't help but close her eyes and inhale deeply. As Gillian continued to stroke herself, she reached out and traced the outline of Lynda's lips with her free hand, teasing her.

"Do you like watching me?" she whispered, her voice husky. "Do you want to taste it?" Without waiting for an answer, Gillian leaned in and pressed the ginger against Lynda's lips, forcing them open. Lynda could feel the heat of it against her tongue, the spiciness spreading through her mouth. She sucked on it eagerly, relishing the taste and the sensation of being dominated by Gillian.

As she tasted the ginger, Gillian moaned softly, her hips beginning to move against Lynda's. She reached down and cupped Lynda's breast through her blouse, squeezing it gently before pinching the nipple between her fingers. Lynda arched into the touch, her back pressed against the rough brick wall of the alley.

"That's it," Gillian whispered, her voice thick with desire. "You like that, don't you?" She continued to stroke herself, faster and harder now, her breath coming in ragged gasps. The smell of their arousal filled the air, mingling with the spicy scent of the ginger.

Lynda couldn't form a coherent thought as she watched Gillian lose herself in pleasure. She reached out, tracing the outline of Gillian's other breast through her blouse, teasing the hardened nipple. Gillian moaned louder, arching her back further, her hips grinding against Lynda's hand.

Their breath came in ragged gasps as they both felt the building tension, the impending release. Gillian's fingers dug into Lynda's shoulder, leaving a mark that would likely be visible the next day. But Lynda didn't care. She wanted more of this pain and pleasure, the intense connection between them.

As Gillian neared her climax, she pulled away, her breath still coming in ragged pants. She looked down at Lynda, her eyes dark and hungry. Without warning, she pushed Lynda against the wall, pinning her there with her body. With one hand, she unbuttoned Lynda's blouse, revealing her lace bra. She cupped Lynda's breast through the delicate fabric, squeezing it roughly before tearing the cup away, freeing it from its confines.

"You're so beautiful," Gillian whispered, her lips close to Lynda's ear. She licked the lobe, sending goosebumps down Lynda's body. "I could spend hours worshipping your body." Her hand left Lynda's breast and traveled lower, hooking into her panties and tugging them down in one swift motion.

Lynda gasped as she felt the cool air on her bare skin, and she arched her hips, wanting more. Gillian smiled, revealing a row of perfect white teeth. With her free hand, she traced the outline of Lynda's lips with her fingers, teasing her.

"Do you want me to taste you?" she asked, her voice low and sultry. Lynda nodded, her eyes locked on Gillian's, their faces inches apart. Gillian leaned in, her tongue darting out to tease Lynda's folds. She licked slowly, savoring the taste of her. Lynda moaned, her hips bucking against Gillian's hand, begging for more.

Gillian's free hand moved up, cupping Lynda's breast, teasing her nipple with her thumb. Lynda arched into the touch, her back pressing against the cool brick. Gillian's tongue continued its journey, delving deeper, circling her clit with expert precision. Lynda's breath hitched in her throat as the pleasure built, an intense tension coiling in her quivering body.

Their bodies moved together, their rhythm in perfect sync. Gillian's fingers danced over Lynda's skin, teasing and tormenting her, while her tongue continued its relentless assault on her sensitive folds. Lynda's hips bucked and writhed, her moans filling the alley as she felt the familiar tightness building deep within her.

Gillian whispered "do you want to experience the ginger" as she kissed Lynda's neck, and then she bit down gently. Lynda cried out, arching her back as the pain and pleasure intertwined. Gillian felt Lynda's body tensing beneath her, and she knew it was time. She pulled away, looking into Lynda's eyes as she took a deep breath.

Lynda watched, transfixed, as Gillian carefully picked a single piece of ginger from the pile and brought it close to Lynda's lips. She parted her lips eagerly, anticipating the familiar burn. Gillian pressed the ginger against Lynda's tongue, and then slowly began to push it inside her mouth. As the ginger made contact with Lynda's throat, she felt a wave of heat wash over her. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

Her body still trembling from their passionate encounter, Lynda leaned against the wall, trying to catch her breath. Gillian smiled, her eyes glowing with satisfaction. "How was that?" she asked, her voice husky.

Lynda looked up at her, a mix of wonder and desire in her eyes. "That was... incredible," she managed to say between ragged breaths. "I've never felt anything like it." Gillian looking at her "would you like to experience the ultimate inwhat ginger can do?" Lynda felt a thrill of anticipation run through her, and without hesitation, she nodded. Gillian smiled, a wicked glint in her eye. She reached for another piece of ginger, this one larger and even more fragrant than the last.

Carefully, she peeled away the skin, revealing the bright orange flesh beneath. With a practiced hand, she sliced the ginger into thin strips, arranging them in an intricate pattern on the brick wall. Then, she took Lynda's hand and placed it on one of the strips. "Slowly, press down," she whispered.

Lynda felt the rough texture of the ginger beneath her palm, the warmth of Gillian's breath on her neck. She closed her eyes, feeling the anticipation build as she pushed down on the ginger. The sensation was unlike anything she had ever experienced before; a mix of pain and pleasure that coursed through her body like an electric current. Her hips began to move involuntarily, a remnant of their earlier passion.

Gillian whispering ever so softly "now let me slowly finger fuck you with this darling" as she slipped her finger into Lynda's soaking wet folds, pushing against her ginger covered finger. Lynda let out a moan as the ginger and Gillian's finger simultaneously filled her up, the sensation unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Gillian began to move her finger in and out, her other hand moving to cup Lynda's breast, teasing her nipple with her thumb. Lynda arched her back, grinding her hips against Gillian's hand as the pleasure built inside her. The ginger was starting to take it's effect with the slow burn and tingling sensation spreading through her body.

With every thrust of Gillian's finger, Lynda felt the ginger push deeper into her, heightening the sensation. The heat was building inside her, making her feel more and more alive. Gillian's free hand moved down between their bodies, teasing Lynda's clit with her fingers. Lynda's breath hitched, her eyes rolling back in her head as the pleasure began to peak. Gillian could see the moment she pushed Lynda over the edge, watching as Lynda's body tensed and she let out a long, shuddering moan. Her inner walls clenched tight around Gillian's finger, milking her orgasm out as the ginger continued to burn through her.

Finally, the wave of pleasure subsided, leaving Lynda limp and satisfied against the wall. Gillian smiled down at her, wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead. "That," she said, her voice husky with pride, "was the ultimate in ginger pleasure." She leaned in, kissing Lynda softly on the lips before pulling away. "Now, let's go find something cool to drink."

Lynda nodded, still catching her breath. As they made their way back through the crowded market, Lynda couldn't help but feel a newfound appreciation for ginger. Not just as a spice, but as a tool for exploring sensuality and pleasure in ways she never could have imagined. She glanced over at Gillian, who was humming to herself, oblivious to the envious glances they were getting from other couples.
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
Re: The Ginger Adventure: A Spicy Tale of Surprise and Discover
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 03:14:37 PM »
Where is the fight? It's just two people fucking. There's no contest or combat to it.