News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Shortstop vs. Chandie

• 6 Replies

Offline ChandieSavage

• Find me on LoyalFans!
    • Loyal Fans
Shortstop vs. Chandie
« on: September 08, 2024, 02:43:27 AM »
https://tinylf.com/S2kCWSxz

FULL catfight now available - check out my LoyalFans page for a FREE PREVIEW of the INTENSE ROUGH catfight action!

Lots of hard slapping, hairpulling, trash talking, and the rough-and-tumble action you've come to expect from a Shortstop match
Fantasy Wrestler and Catfighter (IRL and f vs f )

Follow me LoyalFans to chat more!

Loyalfans.com/chandiesavage

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: Shortstop vs. Chandie
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2024, 08:08:16 PM »
Consider offering it on clips4sale, an established platform that's easy to access and use.

Avoid using quirky, questionable platforms like loyalfans.
gumroad was a similar platform. In the end, their inexplicable actions caused chaos and misery for producers and consumers.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2024, 08:31:25 PM »
Consider offering it on clips4sale, an established platform that's easy to access and use.

gumroad was a similar platform. In the end, their inexplicable actions caused chaos and misery for producers and consumers.

I STRONGLY SECOND THIS COMMENT!
LoyalFans is completely BS depending on where you live due to too much personal
info needed just to access the site.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST a secondary option for purchasing other than LoyalFans because you're cheating yourself out of potential sales because even though they may not talk about in the forums there's a ton of people who feel like we do about that site.  >:(

Offline ChandieSavage

• Find me on LoyalFans!
    • Loyal Fans
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 01:51:37 AM »

I don't agree with this statement, Loyalfans has been an AWESOME platform and they're very pro-creator.

Gumroad was never designed to be a site for adult content, which is why they fought so hard this year to purge all of that content from their site.

I do plan on looking into Clips4Sale eventually, but the commission they charge is TWICE that of LF and the hoops you have to jump through to upload your content on their platform sometimes just aren't worth the headache.

Offline ChandieSavage

• Find me on LoyalFans!
    • Loyal Fans
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2024, 01:53:20 AM »

I STRONGLY SECOND THIS COMMENT!
LoyalFans is completely BS depending on where you live due to too much personal
info needed just to access the site.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST a secondary option for purchasing other than LoyalFans because you're cheating yourself out of potential sales because even though they may not talk about in the forums there's a ton of people who feel like we do about that site.  >:(

Unfortunately there is a lot of pressure with adult sites to implement these requirements as lawmakers and payment processors (Credit Card Companies) continue to push for censorship.

Because of the concern of minors accessing these sites, user registration is only going to be a more common occurrence going forward, not just on LF but on other adult sites as well.

THAT BEING SAID - my FAVORITE platform will always be DM me and I'll send you the clip directly - it's just a lot of work.

If you see something you like however, feel free to reach out to me on social media (or this site but I don't check messages here very often) and we can figure out a way to get it to you!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 01:58:36 AM by ChandieSavage »

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2024, 03:49:52 PM »

I don't agree with this statement, Loyalfans has been an AWESOME platform and they're very pro-creator.

Gumroad was never designed to be a site for adult content, which is why they fought so hard this year to purge all of that content from their site.

I do plan on looking into Clips4Sale eventually, but the commission they charge is TWICE that of LF and the hoops you have to jump through to upload your content on their platform sometimes just aren't worth the headache.

It might be pro creator but it’s extremely anti consumer.

I don’t have as much of an issue with messaging people and getting directly knowing you get all the money, however there are also a lot of horror story’s with this about people being ripped off.

I understand why creators don’t want to use c4s when they take half of the money. But if you’re going to do that then you are going to have to make more accessible previews and make sure that all info is published onto multiple platforms to ensure it reaches people as they aren’t going to buy blind.

I can see you have spent time with shortstop, I often take a look at her twitter page, it was very active and regularly posted preview videos of different matches which is perfect for me, but I know a lot of people on here don’t use twitter.

Think the theme here is just accessibility and diversification is what’s most important

Offline ChandieSavage

• Find me on LoyalFans!
    • Loyal Fans
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2024, 11:16:36 PM »

It might be pro creator but it’s extremely anti consumer.

I don’t have as much of an issue with messaging people and getting directly knowing you get all the money, however there are also a lot of horror story’s with this about people being ripped off.

I understand why creators don’t want to use c4s when they take half of the money. But if you’re going to do that then you are going to have to make more accessible previews and make sure that all info is published onto multiple platforms to ensure it reaches people as they aren’t going to buy blind.

I can see you have spent time with shortstop, I often take a look at her twitter page, it was very active and regularly posted preview videos of different matches which is perfect for me, but I know a lot of people on here don’t use twitter.

Think the theme here is just accessibility and diversification is what’s most important

Absolutely understand where you're coming from as a consumer (I also advice VOTING this November because lawmakers are pushing to require registration for ALL adult sites)

I also don't think the thread for "Hey check out my new video" is the best place for this conversation - it's kind of yucking my yum here "Hey cool catfight for you guys" - Yeah but the PLATFORM SUCKS - okay so don't use it? I didn't come here for advice on how to run my stores I came to share my content.

You also need to understand where I'm coming from as an independent producer - I don't do this full time currently and still have a day-job so uploading my content needs to be quick and easy FOR NOW

I still plan on migrating over to C4S and other similar sites at some point but at this time in my career I am focusing on what works best for me as a creator and what fits my needs.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk - can we get back to talking about chicks fighting each other now?