News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The BGEW Presents - NHB Natalie Vs Lovely Leslie in a Cage at the Beach!

• 48 Replies

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Thank you Anthony for creating this poll. Congrats Natalie on your win over me. Thank you to everyone that voted for me. Better luck for me next time.

Maverick this is for you  :-*

TGIF
Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Thank you to everyone that stopped by and took the time to vote and cheer for Leslie and Natalie. As always a special thanks to our Fighters.

Cheers  :)
Tony
Cheers!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
In my weaken state Natalie grabs the sand chair from BAM Natalie slams the chair on my head " ouuuuu fuck " I see stars as I fall to the mat dazed.

TGIF Bitches!
Lovely Leslie
I get up hurting from the surprised chair shot i pick it up and hit miss leslie with it dropping her! She hits the mat and i drop my weight on her back pulling hard on her head in a camel clutch type move " bitch give up or i going make you suffer!" i pull harder as i hear the crowd cheering

Natalie

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Thank you for all who voted or commented and especially for Miss Leslie for taking this fight and being a great opponent and Mr. Tony for setting the pol up and bring me into the fold. sorry i tried to make a post a day with work being crazy. Still thank you all and kisses  and hugs