News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fenix releases a clash of two future legends.

• 0 Replies

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
Fenix releases a clash of two future legends.
« on: May 22, 2024, 10:57:47 AM »
https://wiseguyly69.gumroad.com/l/BB8KoryvDulce

Future Fenix legends collided in June 2022 in Bogota Kory (14 -  9) was an original Fenix and was not the Force of Nature we know her as now. Yes, she was a talented fighter but this was her first event and she was learning as she was teaching. This fight brought out her nasty side and she showed how she enjoys fighting and has a large arsenal of attacks. I want to say Fenix would be nothing without Kory.

Dulce (11 - 7) was a special guest at this event and had worked with us for almost a year at this point. When we met, she vowed to become a great fighter. She stood tall with her five feet of height and took all the challenges that came her way When the event ended, she proved she deserved to be with Fenix. She went on to be an important part of Fenix and I am always grateful for her contributions and accomplishments. Big shout out to these two who became the backbone of Fenix. I cannot thank them enough.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas