News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jessica Biel vs Katherine McPhee

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Jessica Biel vs Katherine McPhee
« on: June 05, 2024, 05:18:33 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Story took place in 2019

Jessica Biel was back and popular again.  She watched so many women say they would have fought and beat her but now that she was taking challenges none were so eager… Than Katharine McPhee said ‘hell yeah’

Katharine had a lot of wounds externally to heal after fighting Serinda Swan.  The mental wounds were the worst.  To lose to someone who everyone felt you should beat was tough but to lose to someone you legitimately disliked was depressing.  She was back and wanted a step up, she wanted the toughest and most famous and there was Jessica Biel acting all Biel’y

Katharine walked over to her and casually said “Hollywood changed, stop acting like people should drop to their knees and be grateful to gaze on you.”

Jessica turned “Why should I care what you say.  Go cry about losing to Serinda before I make you cry on the beating, I’d give you.”

“You…Give me a beating… I dare you to try.”

Jessica turned back “Yeah that’s what I fucking thought.”  Katharine said turning on her heel to walk away confident she put the fear in Jessica Biel

Jessica grabbed her wrist “You leave when I say you leave.” 

“Get up if you want to do something”

They stayed there staring and slowly Jessica’s hand slid down and she turned away from Katharine who felt the note in her hand.  Katharine walked back to her table and opened it “Cigar room, when you see me leave you come in ten minutes after.”

Katharine saw her leave but wasn’t waiting ten minutes she was gone in five.  Biel was on the phone “Yeah well… You bitch I said ten”

“I don’t care what you said other than the beating you promised me”

“Well I said ten minutes so in four more I’ll”

“Have the back up you need to kick my ass”

“I don’t”

“Then let’s fight now”

McPhee grabbed Biel by the shirt and pushed her forward slamming her into the wall.  Jessica first tried to break the grip and then hit an uppercut to the tit and grabbed McPhees shirt turned her around and replied with her own slam into the wall

“Get off me.”  Jessica protested.

Jessica stomped Kats foot then got her arms under Kats getting underhooks in then head butt kat.  Finally she fell backward and ended up on the couch ad threw Kat clear over the table.

Jessica rolled off the couch back on her feet went toward Kat who got into a squat.  Kat drove forward as Jessica was coming up with a knee the two went up in the air and into the couch.  Kat slapped Jessica’s face with her tits

Jessica got her hands on Kats ribs to push her away but Kat pressed her elbows down on the biceps slamming them down then brought her shoulder back and pushed it forward.  Punching Jessica Biel in the face with one of her large tits.

Jessica was gagging and then finally got a arm free and drove it up in Kats arm pit and was able to push McPhee off her.  They got up and Jessica had a black eye from the being punched in the face by that large tit.

“You punched me with your tit.”

“Something those with great tits can do but you never could.”

“Who do you.. Insult my body…”  Jessica went for a big punch it was blocked and Jessica was so out of her element now she was body hugged and pushed backward slammed into a wall.

“Reality is reality and do you feel the reality of tits vs tits right now.”

Pull out and push back in with a stiffer slam then grind her large tits into Jessicas “Have anyone ever done t his to you.”  Pull and Jessica prepared for the slam instead was hit with a belly to belly suplex and the air left Jesica.

So quick smelling the win Kat jumped forward after that impact.  Her perfect tits went over Jessica’s face and the loud gasp of air leaving her lungs now the inability to get breath back.  It never took long and Katherine mcphee was leaving the area and dressed up looking radiant.  She not only beat Jessica Biel she dominated her. 

Jessica Biel woke up knew she lost.  Knew she got dominated, knew she took this light.  “I’ll train and bitch I will get a rematch and prove this was a fluke.”

(Upcoming:  Anne Hathaway vs Mandy Moore: British Fight Pit; Katherine McNamara vs Kathryn Newton; Danielle Harris vs Lacey Chabert; Dina Meyer vs Victoria Pratt)