News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mom VS Mom

• 1 Replies

Offline James1122

Mom VS Mom
« on: June 28, 2024, 04:09:57 PM »
It was a very hot day in Beijing today, and there were hardly any people hanging out on the street, except for Chen Lili who was hanging out in the joint with her 5 year old son Mingming. Chen Lili doesn't look like the mother of a 5 year old at all, with her enigmatic figure and long hair, she looks only about 25 years old, even though she's already 29 years old. A pair of tight dark blue jeans, strangling her ass tightly, in with a pair of yellow high boots, walking on the road, forming a dazzling scenery, not at all like that child's mother! They walked to a KFC, "Mom, I'm hungry, I want to eat Ken Chicken Chicken" Ming Ming said adorably. Chen Lili loved her son very much, so she took him inside. She bought a children's set meal for her son, and didn't buy anything for herself. As she watched her son eat happily, she couldn't help but think of something that made her heart ache.
Why did Chen Lixi bring her son out on a hot day? It turned out that she had just quarreled with her husband, the reason is because her husband has a woman.
Her husband's name is Wang Haonan, he is the manager of a trading company, he is very tall and is the standard for many women to pursue. But a year ago, he was close to his assistant Zhang Na, coincidentally, Zhang Na divorced, with a 4-year-old boy, about the same age as Chen Lili Li, but also has the body of the enigmatic people, whether from the image, looks, and Chen Lili Li is not the same. And this all let Chen Lili know, so she and her husband often quarrel, make the home is not like home, Chen Lili also once asked Wang Haonan who he really love? But I did not expect, Wang Haonan said "both love" such words, which makes Chen Lili very angry, but also more hate Zhang Na. Just now, she and her husband had a big fight because of this matter. So she took her son Mingming out for a break.
After a while, Ming Ming finished eating, she wiped her son's mouth, thinking "in how unpleasant I have to go home, after all, that is my son and I home, why not go back? Why don't we go back? Should we give it up to that shameless slut?" So she took her son Mingming towards home.
When she arrived at the door of her home, Chen Lixi told her son to go upstairs first, while she bought some strawberries underneath the building. Because she knew that Wang Haonan should be home to open the door for her son. Mingming went upstairs by himself, and when he pushed the door, it was unlocked. In the living room, Mingming saw a boy about the same size as himself eating his ice cream on the table. Ming Ming went up to him and said, "This is the ice cream my mom bought for me, you are not allowed to eat it. Who are you? Why are you in my house?" Ming Ming shouted, almost crying. And the little boy wouldn't let go. "Touhou, what's the matter?" A clear and sweet voice came from the house, only to see a beautiful figure walked out from the room, this beautiful woman was twenty-seven or eighteen years old, but she looked like she was around 25 years old, shapely figure, a head of half-black and half-yellow long hair, wearing a beige T-blood, and underneath she wore a pair of black tight jeans, her buttocks were also strangled by the pants, and with those brown boots, she emphasized the sexy curves. Not bad, she was Zhang Na, Tao Tao was her 4 and a half year old son, it was obvious that the mother and son, were going to board. "What's wrong, son" Zhang Na asked her son. "He won't let me eat the ice cream" Touhou said with a straight face. Zhang Na looked at Ming Ming and obviously already knew that he was Wang Haonan's son, so she was jealous and angry. So she said, "You're Mingming, let's get acquainted, I'm your father's lover, I'll be your new mom from now on, he's TaoTao, your younger brother, you have to give in to him more from now on, okay?" Mingming almost cried, said "you're not my mom, my mom is downstairs, you're a bad woman" Zhang Na heard a sudden fire, went up and pushed Mingming down on the floor, said "you little bastard, your old man respect me 3 points, you dare to scold me, see I don't teach you a lesson! ". At this time, Ming Ming has cried, just when Chen Lili was about to enter the door, heard the cries of his beloved son, immediately rushed in.
Chen Lili Li entered the door to see, was stunned, then she and Zhang Na four eyes, each other know who the other is. Chen Lili Li picked up her son and asked "Ming Ming, not afraid, tell mommy what is going on?" Ming Ming told Chen Lili Li, Chen Lili Li was anxious when she heard, stood up and asked Zhang Na across the street:
"Are you the bitch Zhang Na who seduced my husband?"
"Who are you calling a stinking bitch, you unwanted slut."
"Why are you in my house?"
"Haha, it's your husband who invited me here, he doesn't want you anymore, get lost, bitch"
"You stinking slut B, even if you seduced my man, you still dare to hit my son, you bitch don't want to live, do you?"
"I'll teach this little bastard a lesson, who told him to curse me, he deserved it"
"Who did you call a little bastard? Don't you dare say that again."
"I scolded your son, what can you do, I even scolded you together, you stinking bitch."
Chen Lili hear this, can no longer endure, their husbands let in front of this slut seduction, beloved son also let her hit, her psychological fire all of a sudden came out, she went forward very hard to draw Zhang Na a loud slap, at this time Zhang Na seems to have been prepared, and immediately returned a slap in the face of Chen Lili. Chen LiLiLi followed the hands of a hand grabbed ZhangNa sewing more than a lot of long hair, and ZhangNa this time also hands pulled ChenLiLi's hair, the two women at once in the living room pulling together, head to head of each other twisting and fighting, the mouth also kept cursing "slut, stinking bitch." Ming Ming and Tao Tao see their own mother is pulling hair fight, a moment of shock, both began to cry. The two women desperately tore each other's long hair, neither one refused to let go, the two people just like this grabbed together, against the head, stalemate. Chen Lili Li heard his son's cries, said to Zhang Na, "Let's let go, my son is crying, I have to go to persuade him, we will settle the score later. Zhang Na said, "That's what I want to do". So both mothers let go of each other's hair, and each went to calm their sons.
Chen Lili Li said to her crying son, "Ming Ming, not afraid, mom is with this bitch to settle the score, if you are afraid to go inside and wait for mom, okay? Mingming said "no, I go back to the house more afraid of their own, I want to be here to watch mom", "that's good, but mom a moment with the stinky woman pulled together when not allowed to cry, not afraid, know it?" Ming Ming nodded and agreed. And Zhang Na also said the same thing to her own son, her son Tuo Tuo also refused to go back to the house, there was no other way, the two moms could only go along with their children's ideas.
At this time, the two beauties stood together again, Zhang Na provocatively said, "Just now it was just a simple lesson to teach you a lesson, this time I will never let you go." Said again a grabbed Chen Lili Li's hair, Chen Lili also grabbed Zhang Na's hair, the two once again grabbed together, desperately top of the head wrestling up. Due to the two people are wearing boots, plus the floor is very slippery, in the process of wrestling, Zhang Na feet slippery, fell on the floor, she at the same time grabbed Chen Lili Li's hair, but also dragged her down. So the two beauties hands tear each other's hair, they rolled up on the floor from one end of the floor to the other end, and from the other end rolled back, a moment you press me, a moment I press you, fight uncontrollably. Mouth still cursing, from time to time issued hair pain screams. In this way, the two people have been rolling around indistinguishable. The two skinny jeans tangled together. The two children see this scene and a little scared, are a piece of shouting "mom, don't hit, mom don't hit again...". But the two women are like beasts of prey as desperately rolling, tearing and fighting.
At this time, the two people's blouse are torn almost torn, the floor is full of two people scattered long hair. At this time, the two people hugged together, one hand pulling each other's hair stalemate. It seems that the two people are tired, each other let go of each other's hair, the two people cloaked in hair all stood up. Zhang Na said, "Stinking bitch, quite able to fight, anyway, both of our clothes are torn almost, you dare to fight with me undressed." Chen Lili said, "Well, I'm still afraid of you, to take off both of us, we only wear underwear to fight, dare?" Said the two people began to take off their clothes. After stripping, the two people look at each other's body, their body is almost the same perfect, deepen the hate for each other. Only to see Chen Lixi wearing red underwear, two big boobs let the bra strangle tight, red triangle panties are very small, round butt is small panties pinch out a mark. Zhang Na seems to be more flirty than Chen Lili Li in underwear, a pink bra set off her round breasts, and below is a pair of red T pants, a small strip behind the buttocks tightly clamped in the buttocks, seems very flirty.
At this time Chen Lili take the main attack, she went up to pounce on Zhang Na, so the two rolled up on the floor again, this time the two only use one hand to pull each other's hair, the other hand began to pinch each other's flesh, pull each other's bra and panties. After 2 rounds of rolling like this, the two moms were all out of their underwear. The two let go of each other and stood up, this time the two beauties are already naked, they looked at each other, they will aim at each other's pussy, the two black pubic hair is very sewing dense, at this time Zhang Na rushed over, one hand grabbed Chen Lili Li Li's hair, one hand grabbed her pubic hair, and Chen Lili Li also learn her, also grabbed Zhang Na's pubic hair. So the two began to pull each other's pubic hair. Not long after the two people's pubic hair were pulled out. They hugged each other again and rolled on the ground. Chen Lili Li inserted her fingers into Zhang Na's pussy and gouged it, and Zhang Na used her fingers to gouge into Chen Lili Li's asshole. After a while the two were upside down again. Both of them started to get excited, at this time the 2 children standing on the side were scared and started to cry again. The two moms were gouging each other while saying: "Son, don't be afraid, mom is fine", not long after the two people at the same time out of their own obscenities, but the two people still continue to gouge and roll. Mouth also cursed "you this stink B, your asshole really stink" such words.
Suddenly a man came in, not bad is Wang Haonan, he saw the scene in front of him has been frozen, a wife, a mistress, the two even naked rolled together, but also each other gouging each other's pussy and asshole. He immediately pulled away from the two women rolled into a ball. By this time, the two had already been exhausted, but they still cursed each other. Wang Haonan said "Don't fight, don't curse, I'll come up with an idea, you guys come with me to the bedroom and fuck with me, let's see which one of you loses it first, then I'll say who I really want, how about it?" Both women agreed. They came to their son's side and said "Son, don't be afraid, mom will come out in a while ah." So the two women entered the bedroom together.

It has been a year since Chen Lili's last "battle of the century" with Zhang Na. After this war, how to say? There are benefits, of course, there are also bad things. The good thing is, after the last mess, Chen Lili Li Li and her husband Wang Haonan finally divorced, but Wang Haonan did not come together with Zhang Na. But Wang Haonan didn't get together with Zhang Na either, because Wang Haonan got the chance to go to the UK for further study and has already flown to the UK to start a new life. Now Chen Liliu bought a new house with her previous savings and the money she got from the divorce, and is living with her own son Ming Ming, mother and son. The bad thing is that her son Ming Ming, because after the last Chen Lili Li Li and Zhang Na's fight, Ming Ming saw very scared, so now often have nightmares at night, the courage has become very small, to the night, Chen Lili Li can only sleep with her son, coaxing him and embracing him in order to fall asleep. Seeing his son into this, Chen Lili Li hate Zhang Na teeth itchy. Can't wait to rush up and tear her to pieces.
Zhang Na, since that incident, she also took her son Tao Tao live together, life is quite rich. But when she thought of her ultimate failure to get Wang Haonan, she thought of Chen Lili, so her hatred for Lili did not lessen in the slightest, and she thought, "Don't let me run into you, or I'll make you look good". All in all, this year has been quite peaceful.
In the twinkling of an eye, Chen Lili's son Mingming has been to the age of school, parents are looking forward to the son of a dragon, so Chen Lili entrusted his son to the city's key center of the elementary school. The so-called not coincidentally not into the book. It is not an enemy, Zhang Na's son was also sent to the center of the elementary school. Even more coincidentally, the two children were assigned to a class.
The first few weeks of school were fairly calm, but after about 3 weeks, Chen Lili came home and often found her son Mingming with scratches on his arms, and when she picked him up, he was always in a state of disarray. Lili asked her son what was going on, but Ming Ming never wanted to say, so Chen Lili found the class teacher to ask, the class teacher said: Ming Ming is a very honest child at school, often have classmates to bully him, headed by a brat called Liu Tao, bullying Ming Ming all day long. At first, Chen Li Li did not even think it was Zhang Na's son Tao. And the teacher said he would talk to the kid and take care of things. So Chen Lilixi didn't take it too seriously. How can I put it? Ming Ming is a very well-behaved child, never let Chen Li Li bother, he is very obedient, and Zhang Na's son Tao Tao all over the opposite. I'm afraid that is affected by Zhang Na's education, character is very overbearing, love to bully classmates, live let Zhang Na to spoiled. In the later days, Ming Ming body injury obviously see less, but from time to time there will still be.
This day is the evening of Friday, the school held a parent-teacher conference, due to traffic jams, Chen Lili arrived a little late, all in a hurry into the classroom, she found her son's seat seat down, suddenly she froze, just diagonally across from her, she saw a familiar figure, yes, it is Zhang Na. And Zhang Na was also looking at her, with a smug grin on her face. At this point, Chen Lili finally realized that that Liu Tao was none other than Zhang Na's son, Tao Tao. Thinking of this, Lili's psyche was like it was on fire, and she didn't hear a thing the class teacher said.
"Good, today's parent-teacher conference ends here." The class teacher's words Chen Lili heard, maybe she was waiting for those words too! She followed Zhang Na to the door, Zhang Na then turned back. Chen Lili said, "You slut, how dare you bring your son here, shame on you". Zhang Na said, "Only your son is allowed to go to a prestigious school? Bitch". The two of them were about to ignite with anger.
"I'm warning you, control your son, don't let him bully my Ming Ming".
"Hahahahaha, that little bastard of yours deserves to be bullied, to put it bluntly, I'm the one who let my son bully that little bastard of yours, how about it, just you wait, I'll let my son still bully him."
Speaking of this, Chen Lili's face was as red as fire, and she couldn't wait to ruthlessly slap Zhang Na with two big mouths, but she thought that this was a school after all, and it wouldn't be a good influence on the child if she fought. So Chen Lili Li did not say anything, grumbled and turned away. Zhang Na said "Haha, no balls, you stinking B". Chen Lili Li clenched his fists and walked away without looking back.
Lili returned home, the first thing is to ask his son Mingming the ins and outs of the bullying. Ming Ming saw that it was impossible to hide, while crying, told Chen Lili Li Li the whole story. Understanding Mingming said, "Mom, I'm not trying to lie to you, I'm afraid you'll go to the last aunt to fight, I don't want to see you get hurt ah," and then cried out. Chen Li Li embraced his son, tears also fell down. "Silly boy, if you don't tell mommy, they will always bully you. Mom for you, how many injuries is worth it ah." Said mother and son both cried.
On this day, Chen Lixi got off work late, so pick up Mingming naturally late, Mingming obediently in front of the school waiting for Lixi to pick him up, at this time, Zhang Na came to pick up his son TouTou, she saw Mingming, the heart of the Chen Lixi's anger once again rushed to the heart. So she deliberately pick a fight, saying that Ming Ming intentionally dropped the cake she bought, then in front of the school scolded Ming Ming little bastard, her son Tao Tao hit Ming Ming with his hand, Zhang Na also with her long sharp nails scratch Ming Ming face. Mingming then cried on the road. When Chen Lili arrived, Zhang Na had already taken her son home. Ming Ming told Chen Lili, Chen Lili heard the face are angry white, she thought things can not go on like this.
The second morning was a Saturday, Chen Lili took her son Mingming and went straight to Zhang Na's home. Before going there, Chen told her son, "Son, you are a boy, you should be more courageous, you don't need to be afraid, there is mom. Mom will do you justice today. The more you are afraid, the more she will bully you. Although Mingming was still afraid, but hearing his mom say so, he could only go and face it.
Not long after, Chen Lili led her son to knock open Zhang Na's door, Zhang Na came out to open the door, because it is summer, only to see Zhang Na wearing a halter undershirt, obviously can see the purple bra, the breasts will be wrapped bulging, the following wearing a very tight, very short light blue denim ultra-short group, sexy full. And Chen Lili Li Li's dress is very close to her, just like negotiation, a white T blood, below is also a tight ultra-short skirt, not the same is her short skirt is dark blue.
As soon as Zhang Na saw Chen Lili Li leading the child to come, she knew the intention of her coming, so she casually closed the door and counter-zoomed the door on the inside. Chen Lili Li Li spoke first:
"Did you bully my son yesterday?"
"Haha, that's right, I bullied, what's wrong?"
"You bitch, I told you, if you want to find me to fight, come to me, don't bully my son, or I'll make you look good!"
"I'm still bullying him, fuck ma, beating on the door? What do you want?"
"Hmph, what? I want to teach you a lesson, you bitch."
"You bitch, if you want to fight, come on, I'm not afraid of you.
At this point, Ming Ming got scared and said, "Mom, let's go, don't fight!" Chen Li Li squatted down and said to Ming Ming, "Son, remember what mom told you, mom will teach you a lesson about that slut today, don't be afraid, just watch from the side ah." Ming Ming nodded. Zhang Na was on the opposite side of the room also saying the same thing to her own son Tuo.
Only to see Zhang Na strike first, she rushed forward and quickly gave Chen Lili a big mouth, Chen Lili reacted in time and also quickly returned Zhang Na's big slap. The two people accumulated resentment in this moment exploded, this time the two people coincidentally hands pulled each other thick and dense long hair. Head to head back and forth to the top, the two people's hair were each other pulled hard, the pain of the screaming drag mouth and out, the mouth also cursed each other "stinky slut. Rotten B." And so on. At this time may two people are tired. Only to see Chen Lili Li Li and Zhang Na to pull the hair, head, in the corner of the deadlocked, the two people to maintain such a posture motionless. The only constant was that they were still cursing at each other. Just then, Ming Ming got scared again, he ran forward, hugged his mom and Zhang Na's thighs and said "Mom, auntie please, don't fight, don't fight." After all, Zhang Na's son Tao Tao is a child, see also a little scared, so also went up to pull. Chen Lili said, "son don't be afraid, quickly get out of the way, otherwise it will hit you, listen to your mother's words," she said to remind Zhang Na, only to see Zhang Na kicked Ming Ming's body, kicked Ming Ming down. Mingming immediately cried. Chen Lili see their son let this slut kicked down. Angry not able to say "slut, I'll fight with you". Said the two people get rid of the stalemate, and began to wrestle. Chen Li Li with a leg hold, Zhang Na fell on the carpet, Zhang Na then also Chen Li Li brought down, the two people like crazy, hands grabbing each other's hair desperately in the carpet rolled, cursing. A moment you press on the top, a moment I press on the top. The two big beautiful women fought uncontrollably. Not long after the two people from the door rolled to the corner, and from the corner rolled back to the door. The two children were scared and cried.
At this time, Chen Lili and Zhang Na rolled to the corner again, gasping for breath, frozen together. The two people's faces had already appeared blood channels, cloaked in hair. The suspenders on their blouses had been torn out of shape, exposing their bras. The long hair of the two people can be seen everywhere on the carpet. Chen Lili said, "My son is crying, I also need to take a break, I'll go bake my son, we will continue to practice later. Zhang Na agreed, and both of them let go of each other at the same time and climbed up from the carpet.
Chen Lili quickly went over to coax her son Mingming, at this time Mingming was still crying, saw his mother come over, and hugged Chen Lili. Chen Lili Li said "son, all right, mom will knock down that bitch in a moment, you do not cry ah" Mingming touched Chen Lili Li face injury, said "mom, do you hurt?" Chen Lilixi was moved to tears and said "Mommy doesn't hurt, Mingming is so good." Zhang Na was saying the same thing to her son, Tao Tao.
After about 15 minutes, Zhang Na spoke:
"I say, we can't fight like this, these two brats are too much of a nuisance, if you have the guts, let's go to my bedroom and fight, and leave them in the living room and ask them to play, so that both of us don't have to worry about it, do you dare?"
"Hmph, will I be afraid of you? I'll go."
At this time, Chen Lili and Zhang Na both said to their sons, let them stay in the living room to play, Zhang Na's son Tao Tao agreed, Chen Lili's son Ming Ming began to say that he was afraid, but after Chen Lili's persuasion, also reluctantly agreed. So Chen Lili and Zhang Na went into the bedroom.
Zhang Na's bedroom is very large, the introduction of the eye is the center of the large double bed. The velvet carpet, the bedroom is simple and generous. Zhang Na deliberately provocative said, "you see this big bed, it is my testimony with your husband sex ah, hahaha". Chen Lixi heard it and got angry, said:
"You less fart, quickly say how we fight, my son is still waiting for me in the living room."
"Well, we both stand on the bed, after all, the bed is softer than the ground."
So both dragged shoes, stand on the bed, this time Chen Lili first shot, she pulled Zhang Na's hair, one hand to hold her body tearing her clothes, and Zhang Na also do the same action with her, not long ago, the two people once again twisted into a ball, in the bed tearing and rolling up. The two of them rolled from the head of the bed to the end of the bed, and from the end of the bed to the head of the bed. They didn't realize that their son was pulling open a door to watch!
By this time, both of their suspenders had long since rolled off, and their short skirts had been torn by each other, exposing the underwear of both super sexy beauties. Chen Lili wearing a white bra, big tits are tightly wrapped by the bra, underneath is a pair of small white thong pants, erect buttocks clamped thong pants, forming an arc. And Zhang Na was a purple bra (mentioned earlier). Underneath was a purple thong, and her erect and large ass was on par with Chen Lixi's. At this time the two rolled from the bed to the floor, both grabbed each other's hair with one hand, the other hand free to tear each other's bra and panties. "Slut, fuck you to death. Bitch, come on." Not long after the two people's bra has been torn off, four big tits collide together, so they began to attack each other's breasts, scratching, pinching, scratching, biting, what cruelty they have used over.
At this time, Chen Lili and Zhang Na seem to be tired, they lie on their sides, face to face, began to tear each other's thong, a moment of time, the two are naked, only to see Zhang Na pulled Chen Lili's black pubic hair, and Chen Lili also pulled Zhang Na's pubic hair, the two desperately tearing, pain in both of them screaming and shouting. In the blink of an eye, the pubic hair of the two beauties were torn out, and the pussies of the two were red. At this time, Zhang Na used the index finger of one hand to insert into Chen Lixi's pussy, and the index finger of the other hand to poke into Lixi's asshole, while Chen Lixi also imitated Zhang Na's practice, and also inserted her fingers into Zhang Na's pussy and asshole. The two of them were cursing, "See if I don't pick your stinky BB ????? Your asshole stinks ???? I'm going to pick your ass????". The two of them were picking at each other like this. Only to hear "Puff Puff Puff Puff" both of them left out hot obscene liquid at the same time. "Ahhhhh. Oooooooh." They let out such lustful cries at the same time.
The two children standing outside the door were really scared when they saw such a scene, they pushed the door in and cried and came to their mom's face, shouting "Mom what's wrong with you, don't fight, please, don't fight anymore, I'm scared." At this time, Zhang Na and Chen Lili Li Li still lying on their sides, face to face, hands are still constantly in each other's pussy and buttocks picking. Zhang Na see the child to come, another foot will Chen Li Li's son Ming Ming kicked aside, Chen Li Li anxious, will be inserted in Zhang Na's asshole of the hand vacate, once again very hard to tear Zhang Na's hair. Zhang Na is the same also once again grabbed Chen Lili Li's hair. The two of them rolled over once more. Their nipples were pressed tightly together as they rolled around on the carpet with one hand pulling at their hair and one hand picking at each other's pussies. Their lewd juices were sticking to each other's bodies.
After rolling around for some time, they were really exhausted, only to see Chen Lixi's hand pulled out from Zhang Na's pussy, at this time Zhang Na was pressed underneath, Lixi immediately sat on Zhang Na's body. One hand pulled Zhang Na's hair, and then sat on Zhang Na's face with her own ass, at this time Zhang Na had almost no strength left, only to hear her screaming, "You bitch, move your stinking asshole, it stinks to death." Suddenly Chen Lili made enough strength to let out a big stinky fart, and also brought out a stare point of thin shit. All of a sudden the bedroom gushed out a very foul odor. At this time, Zhang Na had already half fainted from the extreme humiliation. Chen Lili Li Li stood up with difficulty and told her son Ming Ming "Son, bring mommy's clothes here." Mingming cried and brought Chen Lili Li Li's T-blood and super short skirt over, Chen Lili Li put on the clothes and said to Zhang Na "Bitch, today is a small lesson for you, next time if you bully my son, I will shit in your mouth." Zhang Na lay motionless on the ground, she was no longer able to fight back. However, it could be seen that her fists were always tightly clenched. After Chen Liliu finished speaking, she wiped her son Mingming's tears and led him home.
Back home Chen Lili Li Li was very tired, did not even take off his clothes, immediately lay down on the bed. Mingming also came over, looked at his mother's face, the leg injury, and began to leave tears. Chen Lili see her son cried again, also sad, she a son in her arms. Said:
"Mingming, don't cry, mom is fine, it's just a small injury."
"Mom, do you hurt ah, it's all my fault, causing you to fight with that aunt."
"Haha, son, mommy doesn't hurt, it's worth it for you."
"Mom, let me rub it for you."
Saying that, the understanding Ming Ming rubbed Chen Lixi's thighs, face, and other injured parts carefully.
"Good son, don't do it anymore, mom should go cook for you."
Said Chen Lili Liang hesitantly walked into the kitchen, put on her apron and started to prepare a sumptuous dinner for her son.
"Ring ring ring ???????" The phone rang. Chen Lili Li immediately came over to listen to the phone. Only to see Chen Liliu was shocked. A familiar voice came from the opposite side:
"Hey, Lili, it's me, I've finished my business in the UK, I'll be back home next week, I've thought a lot a lot about being alone in a foreign country. I hope you can come and pick me up next week, let's sit down and haha talk about it, okay?"
Not bad, this person is exactly Chen Lili Li Li's ex-husband Wang Haonan ???????????????????????????????????

Offline James1122

Re: Mom VS Mom
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 04:58:24 PM »
I'm from China, the translation software sometimes translates badly, I'll improve it in the future!