News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jeri vs. Maria again, part 1

• 1 Replies

Offline kfighter

Jeri vs. Maria again, part 1
« on: June 01, 2024, 11:28:23 PM »
Many years ago, Maria and Jeri faced each other in a fight that Maria won after a long time.
Now they are both invited to a party and Jeri senses her chance for revenge. Maria's clothes are stunning. Her blue dress is low-cut and shows off some of her plump breasts. But Jeri also looks enchanting today with her unusual hairstyle and her prominent breasts.

Maria is in a conversation with a director when Jeri joins her. Looking at Maria's crisp cleavage, Jeri says to the director: “Don't be dazzled. Maria likes to put on her tit show because she has nothing else to offer.” Then she grabs her breasts from underneath and pushes them out. “You see, I have big tits too!” Her breasts do indeed look voluminous.
But then Maria intervenes and says to Jeri: “You're just jealous of my great breasts. Your saggy boobs can't keep up!” Jeri grabs Maria's breasts and says: “Your boobs aren't as fresh as they were a few years ago either.” Maria is really angry and slaps Jeri hard across the face.

The organizer of the party has now noticed the argument and approaches the two of them: “Either make up or have the argument in a separate room!” Maria and Jeri look at each other and answer almost simultaneously: “Where's the other room?”
The organizer accompanies the two beauties to a large, carpeted room and closes the door behind the rivals.
Satisfied, Jeri says: “Now it's finally time for a rematch. I'm really going to milk your tits!” Maria replies: “No, cxnt. I'm going to flatten your tits with my great breasts!”

Jeri's eyes are fixed on Maria's plump breasts. Maria says: “Well, are you jealous of my great tits? I'm going to flatten your breasts with these!” She reaches under her breasts with her hands to lift them even higher. Jeri is actually impressed and irritated. She digs her fingernails into Maria's breasts: “I'm going to destroy your tits, you cheap brunette!” Maria screams out and slaps Jeri hard again, causing Jeri to let go.

Maria goes for Jeri with a flourish, grabs her by the arms and is able to push her up against the wall. Maria's plump breasts lie on top of Jeri's. “Well, how do you like that?” Maria purrs. Jeri's answer is painful. The pretty blonde rams the edges of her hands into Maria's waist. Maria groans. Jeri thunders her fists against Maria's breasts: right, left, right! Maria is completely surprised and can't react at all. Jeri grabs Maria by the upper arms and presses her back against the wall.

Maria tries to push Jeri away, but Jeri thunders her fist into Maria's stomach. Maria groans, holds her stomach and leans forward. Jeri takes this opportunity and tears Maria's dress down to the crook of her arm. Maria's full breasts are now only covered by a black lace bra.

Offline kfighter

Re: Jeri vs. Maria again, part 1
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2024, 11:36:10 PM »
What do you think will happen next?