News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A ThrillingTussle

• 3 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
A ThrillingTussle
« on: June 13, 2024, 12:36:51 PM »
I’m not a.purist who appreciates skilled wrestling.   My preference is to watch two unskilled women go at each other on a mat.   Here is a prime example of a really competitive match between two slightly older women than is the norm.   These two ladies fight to exhaustion in a very sporting contest.  Although it’s an exciting watch it would have benefited by a little needle creeping in.  To this end I have always thought hair pulling should be allowed. This tactic would have taken this match to another level.
When the pair were locked together in tight holds,  the  struggle as they pulled each other around was a thrilling aspect. Why then did the referee think it a good idea to to have them face off on their knees ?

https://xhamster.com/videos/topless-housewives-mat-wrestling-6126895

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: A ThrillingTussle
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2024, 07:26:45 AM »
I prefer to see them wearing shirts or blouses, so they can be ripped off by their opponent.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2024, 09:54:23 AM »
Has to have hair pulling for me.

Offline finglock

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2024, 11:02:04 AM »
The mutual tight holds really are nice, it's rare to see so many.