News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

One Too Many: Part 1

• 0 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
One Too Many: Part 1
« on: June 17, 2024, 06:20:25 PM »
My name is Luke. I’m in my mid 20s and currently living with my beautiful, genius and successful girlfriend, Lydia. We had met in College and hit it off immediately. Lydia is living proof that the stereotype that you can’t be both hot and smart is a load of shit. She’s a platinum blonde with long, soft, thick hair that just barely touches her ass when let down and while it’s usually hidden by a lab coat, her tits are a stunning E cup. I know because I love to explore them on a near nightly basis. To match her blonde locks, she has deep ocean blue eyes that will look right through you.

Personality wise, Lydia is a 10/10 as well. Never a dull moment with her. She’s cheerful, witty, always has a sassy comment and loves to tease. On top of that, the girl is a scientific prodigy. We were assigned as lab partners in College, which is how we met. She usually got all of our work done before I could even get a grasp on what we were doing. The girl’s mind was like a supercomputer and a dictionary fucked and had a baby. We decided to live together after graduating but neither of us are very fond of commitment, so we haven’t talked about marriage quite yet. Yes, believe it or not, women can be afraid of commitment too. Lydia went into the medical field of science along with a few of her old College girlfriends, who are also geniuses. Me?…I work in a brewery. Yippie…

Regardless, we are both putting our education to good use. In a way, we both help people. She’s working on ways to change healthcare as we know it and I’m helping people forget about their problems and inhibitions. See? We both contribute. There are times when I feel like a burden on her because of the differences in our career paths but she always makes it clear that she’s proud of me. She is super supportive. I really lucked out with her. Unfortunately, she and her colleagues have been running themselves ragged lately. They’ve recently been researching ways to augment stem cell therapy with the overarching goal of being able to fully reverse the effects of a stroke. Real world changing shit. Yes, just like that one joke in Family Guy and yes, why are we not funding it?! But of course, they have deadlines and often run into dead ends. Even geniuses have their limits.

Lydia’s stress has been through the roof and often times she would come home so exhausted that she didn’t even want to fuck. Before this whole stem cell thing started, her libido was unstoppable. I could barely keep up with her. Now she just falls straight into bed when coming home half the time. I couldn’t help but wonder how hard this must be on her three girlfriends, given that they’re all single and live alone, unlike Lydia. One day, she came home beat to Hell as usual and just sat at the table with her head down as I rubbed her shoulders.

“Mmmmm…” She moaned in relaxation.

“Rough day again?” I asked.

“You don’t know the half of it.” Lydia answered.

“I probably wouldn’t understand any of it anyway.” I joked. “You know, we could always go with my idea…The right combination of ingredients can help you destress like never before.”

“Do you have any idea what alcohol does to the brain, Luke?” She asked. “First of all, it is in fact a depressant and just gives the illusion of relaxation. Second of all, the chemical compounds needed for its creation inherently cause inhibitions to break down. We have stress and inhibitions for a reason. They are our brain’s alarms that warn us and compel us to get problems solved. Third of all, the other effects vary person to person and are therefore of an unpredictable nature and…”

“Alright, alright. I get it, brainiac.” I said with a chuckle. “But my offer still stands.”

In spite of her stress, Lydia knew how important her work was and wanted her senses to be intact. She usually loved trying my drinks out as much as I loved to experiment with them. Still, I firmly believe that there’s no stressful situation that a good enough drink can’t fix. I just need to find the right recipe.

“How are the others doing?“ I asked.

“Not much better.” She answered as she got up and stretched. “They’re starting to get frustrated. I’m afraid they might think this is hopeless.”

“Just think of all the people’s lives you’ll be changing.” I encouraged.

“That’s good enough for me but I don’t know about them.” She replied.

“Maybe you just need to lay down the law.” I proposed. “Go full drill sergeant. Dominate them, so to speak.”

“You’d like to see that, wouldn’t you, you perv?” She asked teasingly.

Guilty as charged but I didn’t say anything.

“Don’t deny it, Luke.” Lydia said. “Every straight man on Earth would. It’s been scientifically proven.”

“You just can’t resist any opportunity to flex those brain muscles, can you?” I asked.

“Hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it.” She said sexily as she began to unbutton her shirt and reveal her bountiful cleavage, which my eyes were immediately drawn to. “In all honesty, the others can be real bitches sometimes…Maybe some domination is exactly what they need…”

“You’re killing me here, babe.” I said as I began to get worked up.

“Well, I need a nice, long, wet, soapy shower.” She said seductively. “Come join me for some real destressing.”

Well, it is every man’s duty to help his woman whenever possible after all.

After a very, VERY nice shower session, Lydia went straight to sleep. I hoped a good night’s rest would help clear that overflowing brain of hers but I had my doubts. I stayed up researching booze recipes. There had to be something to help her take the edge of and keep it off. I browsed through drinks all night and was just about to give up and turn in myself when I suddenly came across one that caught my eye. It looked so bizarre. It was in a fancy, Middle Eastern looking bottle and the drink itself was a distinctive, hot pink color. It certainly looked impressive. The name was “Feminine Glory” and the description was the strangest thing of all.

It read: “For women seeking to take the edge off like never before. Can only be bought in person.”

The rest was an address of some antique shop nearby. Yeah, this was suspicious to put it mildly. No ingredients, no brand, not even a price. However, the reviews were all perfect but none of them went into detail. The most they ever said was that it fixes all women’s problems and makes them appreciate the finer things in life and just to take their word for it. The amount of red flags here were off the charts. I felt like if I went to buy it, I could end up in a Mr. Nightmare story or something. However, a small part of me had a gut feeling that this is exactly what Lydia and her friends needed. Besides, destressing would help them all get their heads on straight and could give them the breakthrough they need. Fuck it. It’s worth a try. I’ll just bring my gun with me just in case.

After a good night’s rest, I woke up to see Lydia had gone back to work already and the image of her and her friends driving themselves insane with their research came into my mind. I immediately felt bad and found new motivation to take a risk. Lydia was always there for me when I was down and out. I had to do the same for her. After showering and eating breakfast, I got up and drove to the antique shop.