News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stoic Friction (Chapters 1 to 4)

• 1 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
Stoic Friction (Chapters 1 to 4)
« on: June 19, 2024, 03:18:00 AM »
Chapter 1: The Arrival of Inka   

Inna sipped the black coffee as she looked up at the clouds. It had been cloudy all week. After finishing the coffee, she stepped out on to the porch and looked at the tall chestnut trees. They stood deathly still, for there was no wind. The river gleamed between the trees, but she could not hear it.

The grass was topped with the due. Or it might have been the drizzle. It had drizzled all of last week.

Inna stretched. Clad in jeans and a perfectly fitting top, Inna was a giant. She was tall. 6 feet and 2 inches. At forty-five, she was a muscular woman with not an inch of fat on her body. Inna looked at her watch as she stretched. 3:55 pm. Inka would be here soon.

Inka had woken up early that day. It was a good six-hour drive from Pine Bluff to Alma. Inka liked to be on time. On the way, she stopped for black coffee and scrambled eggs at a roadside diner. The diner was empty except for the sleepy waitress who served her.

Inka took the letter out of her pocket and read it for the hundredth time as she ate.

The drive was easy in the gloomy weather. The tall chestnut trees on both sides of the road looked wet from the rain with their barks exhibiting a dark brown, as if somebody had poured oil over them. There was hardly a man or a woman around. Or cars.

Not that she was worried. The directions in the letter were clear. After breakfast, Inka took the dirt road before the church and drove until she saw the river. She parked the car beside a chestnut tree, not under it or the dew hanging off the leaves would fall on her and the car. She stepped out of the car, a tall and powerfully built woman. The well-fitting jeans and shirt could not hide her large frame.

She walked carefully, avoiding the mud puddles until she reached a narrow dirt road that sloped down. Thick brambles and thorn bushes grew out from either side into the road while linden tress hung down. On this cloudy morning, the road was dark from the shadows of the thicket and the linden trees. Inka trotted down the slope, dodging the thorn bushes. There was no wind, and she could hear the noise of her sneakers very clearly. As she advanced, she heard the river.

Inna stood in the middle of the wooden bridge, waiting. She looked down into the flowing river where tiny guppies swam with the flow. When she turned to look at the dirt road, Inka’s tall figure had appeared. Inna saw a big, tall and graceful woman who walked assuredly. There was an air of alertness about her. And then the woman saw her standing on the bridge and stopped in her tracks.

Inka saw a woman standing confidently on the bridge as if it was her territory. So, this was Inna. Inka slowly climbed the bridge and walked towards the woman who hardly moved. She was waiting for Inka to come to her. Only when Inka was a few steps away from her did the woman extend her hand out.

They shook hands, both gripping each other’s hands tightly. Their fingers clasped each other’s palms in iron grips.

“Inna Swenson.”

“Inka Sorenson.”

The women smiled at each other politely.

“I am glad you could make it.”

“I was looking forward to our meeting.”

“Me too. Hope you did not have trouble getting here.”

“No. The directions in your letter were simply perfect.”

“Great. Shall we walk to my house?”

“Sure.”

They walked down the bridge. The wooden bridge began to shake as the two gigantic women descended.

“This is one rickety bridge.”

“I guess it can’t take both of us at the same time.”

“No, it can’t.”

The bridge shook continuously and stopped vibrating only when the two women got off it.

They reached the top of the dirt road and there was a range of chestnut trees that almost hid the mansion.

“This place is monastic”, said Inka.

“Ha! That’s one way of looking at it ….. Not much of a walk now. That’s the mansion over there.”

As they walked towards it, Inka could see an old Southern Gothic mansion. If it weren’t for the huge chestnut trees, the mansion would have towered over everything else on the grounds. The women walked towards the mansion, avoiding the mud puddles. The grass had grown tall where they were walking but Inka saw that it had been trimmed as they got closer to the mansion.

“Do you take care of the grounds yourself?”, asked Inka, looking around. 

“Yes. It does take a lot of work”, said Inna proudly.

“How’s Milo?”

Inna who had been walking in front, turned around and faced Inka.

Chapter 2: Milo’s Girlfriends

Milo Stanipoulos watched his girlfriends from the window. The two tall and beautiful women walked side by side, talking. Milo, a short frail man, felt like his life had not been wasted. At fifty, he was a world-famous illustrator of erotic comic books. In the last two years, a leaky heart valve had pushed him back a little. The medicines had left him weak. But the last month had been good. His sexual appetite was back.

The doctors had warned him against being overtly optimistic. He had a few weeks if not days to live at best. Decades of alcohol abuse, that dangerous elixir of all artists had been too much for his heart to take.

He had convinced Inna that he was desperate to see Inka again. Inna had agreed. There was much understanding and sympathy behind the seeming reservedness of the Swedish. Inna had been his girl for the last six years. Inka had been his girlfriend before that, until they had broken up. Not an acrimonious break up, they had kept in touch, through letters, an indiscretion of which he had kept Inna aware. In his last days, Milo Stanipoulos wanted his two most treasured lovers by his side. To nurse him and prepare him for when the Grim Reaper arrived to collect his soul.

Milo Maniyanpilai was not a collector of people. He had not kept in touch with his Greecen family. It had been hard, Greecen families never let you go, they had tried to track him down, sent envoys, tried to arrange treaties, through enthusiastic uncles and even pressured him through the Greecen government. When everything failed, his mother had sent him a suicide note, saying she would cut her throat if she did not marry the girl, she had chosen for him. Milo had not budged. 

It was a good life if you were tough. And if you put in the work. You got the good things, like the love of two Amazonian Swedes. Marriage and monogamy were the curse for being mediocre. Hahaha!

Physically, he might be a puny man. He had been viciously bullied in school and even in college. Wonder what all those pricks would think if they saw the women he was with now.

He, Milo Stanipoulos, from a humble Greek family, had moved to the American empire, three decades ago, and would spend the last days of his life in the company and care of Inn and Inka, two salubrious women of a Viking extraction. Life, or for that matter, even approaching death had never seemed sweeter.

Chapter 3: The Will

Inna waited downstairs after Inka went up to meet Milo. She harboured no illusions about what was taking place between Inka and Milo upstairs in the bedroom that she shared with Milo. She had been Milo’s girl for six years now. He was not someone who wasted any time in such matters.

Inna made more black coffee and poured it into a pot. It began to rain. Inna walked on to the porch, to watch the rain. She did not hear Inka appear behind her.

“Looks like I bought some rain in with me,” said Inka, jovially.

Inna did not respond. She saw Inka looking questioningly at her. Inna could smell Milo’s “Park Avenue” perfume on Inka. It was a perfume he got imported from Greece.

“I just want you to know I am grateful to you for having me here. Milo told me about the role you played in inviting me here. Your letter encouraged me”, said Inka.

“You both were discussing me up there?”, said Inna coolly.

Inka did not reply. The two women stood side by side, watching the rain. It had really begun to pour. They went inside after a while. It was dark and cool in the living room.

Inna switched on a table lamp. The room was filled with the warm glow of the lamp. She could barely see Inka’s face. The walls were adorned with Milo’s erotic drawings some of which were grotesque.

“This place is a bit eerie,” said Inka.

“It is. But you know how Milo is. He gets inspiration from living in places like this.”

They heard a vehicle arriving outside. Inna looked through the window. It was Milo’s man friday John Honai and his lawyer Quincy Roberts.

“Hiya Inna. Good to see you after a long time, Inka,” said John, walking in and addressing the two women. He was a chivalrous and pleasant man. Quincy simply nodded at the two women.

“Did Milo tell you ladies about the meeting?”, asked John.

“What meeting?”, asked Inna, turning to Inka. Inka shrugged.

“Well, why don’t you two follow Quincy and me to Milo’s room? There is some unfinished business. Trust me, this is very important,” said John in a serious tone.

The four of them walked upstairs. John opened the door to Milo’s bedroom and let them all in.

Milo was in bed, drinking a whiskey.

“Milo, old chap. How you doing?”, said John cheerfully. Quincy nodded quietly.

“Well John, I am alive,” said Milo raising the glass.

“You never told me about any meeting, Milo”, said Inna, in a mildly annoyed tone.

“Sit down Inna, nothing to worry about. I wrote up my will. It concerns both you and Inka.”

John and Quincy parked themselves on the sofa. Inka sat in a chair. Inna sat beside Milo on the bed.

“Let’s get down to brass tacks folks, we are all adults here”, said John in his all-American way.

"Milo here has written his will with the help of Quincy. It's all quite simple. This mansion goes to Inna. It's worth $3 million in the market now …..” a pause after which he continued “….. then there is Milo’s comic book catalog. As you might know, the folks at Fantagraphics have purchased the digital rights to his whole catalog for $15 million. Online piracy has severely affected the catalog value of all writers. Milo’s catalog is no different. The proceeds from the digital rights sale will be divided between the two of you, Inna and Inka. That would work out to $7.5 million each. A tidy sum, in these terribly uncertain times. That's about it. Any questions?"

All eyes were on Inna. Her face was expressionless. As much as he liked her stoic nature, her total lack of emotion in all situations annoyed Milo at times.

"Well, are all parties in agreement?", asked John in the tone of an auctioneer.

Inna and Inka looked at each other. The three men looked at the two ladies. 

"I agree with the terms of the will", said Inna coldly, still staring at Inka.

"I have no issues with the terms of the will," said Inka, not breaking her mutual stare with Inna.

The two women continued to stare at each other for a few more moments. John Honai noticed that the stare was shorn of any notable animosity or ill will. It was like two noble and fair beings testing each other. He could never figure out these Swedes. He was from the South, where two sexual rivals in this situation would be tearing each other’s hair out and punching their eyes out on the carpet.

Then Inna got up abruptly and gracefully walked out of the room. She did not storm out and in fact shut the door gently behind her.

She went down to the gym in the basement, opened her locker and quickly changed into her workout attire. Tight black thongs and a round neck t shirt. She walked out of the house through the backdoor with a towel in hand.

Nothing like some intense exercise to discharge some pent-up tension and anger. She lowered herself to the grassy dewy damp surface and began to work out like a woman possessed – Hindu push-ups, squats, lunges, burpees, sit-ups, mountain climbers, reverse crunches and jumping jacks. At the end of the sixth round, her body gleamed with sweat, bits of grass stuck onto her body. She was not done. This had just been a warmup. There was no wind and the clouds gathered, threatening rain. But it was quiet out here. Some of the serenity around her penetrated into her flustered mind and calmed her down a little.

Chapter 4: A Test of Strength

As Inna stood there panting lightly, her hands on her hips and looking up at the clouds and watching the tranquil chestnut trees, the backdoor opened, and Inka stepped out. She had changed into workout thongs and a t-shirt. She looked ripped like a twenty-five-year-old woman. Inna was impressed by her muscularity. The two women checked each other out.

“You have wrestled Charlene, haven’t you?”, Inka asked confidently as she walked towards Inna. She meant Charlene Rink, the famous topless wrestler at Muscleville and Utopia entertainment.

“I have. Haven’t you also wrestled with Charlene? Milo told me that video was where he first saw you”, said Inna coolly. She had actually watched the video many times with Milo and been impressed by Inka’s skills. 

“That’s right. Charlene hasn’t been beaten too many times. I think the two of us are among the few who got the better of her,” said Inka.

“Uh-huh”, said Inna. She had a vague idea where this was leading. 

Inka thought her rival looked sexy, drenched in sweat. She felt her heart beat a little. She had seen Inna in that video with Charlene Rink and had always wanted the two of them to wrestle. She knew Milo had tried to arrange a match between them but the wise men who controlled the adult entertainment industry did not think it was a good idea.

“You have really nice legs”, said Inka, really meaning it. Inna’s adductor brevis was endowed with the right amount of bulk and muscle. Inka did not know how they achieved it. Some people are blessed with amazing genes, thought Inka.

“Yours are not so bad either.”, said Inna. Inka’s sartorius muscle was well worked out and prominent. Inna knew it wasn’t easy to achieve.

“Are you annoyed by the fact that you have to share the proceeds from Milo’s catalog with me?”, asked Inka.

“Think nothing of it. There is enough for both of us. You were as much an inspiration for Milo’s drawings as I was,” said Inna.

“I thank you for acknowledging that”, said Inka. She was fast developing an admiration for this statuesque, fit and fair-minded woman. “Though I must say his work achieved a new level of excellence, ever since he met you, in the last few years”, said Inka returning the compliment.

Inna smiled at Inka, impressed by her rival’s decency. They had seized each other up and developed an understanding of each other’s psyche. Beautiful women in the fitness industry, often craved for men with advanced intellectual capabilities and extraordinary talents. It was no surprise that both of them had been attracted to Milo. He was not an attractive man by any sense of the imagination. But his phenomenal drawing skills and authentic humor made him a favorite and a trophy boyfriend among many women. His famous drawings of muscular woman like herself and Inna made many fitness models send their nude photographs to Milo, hoping that he would give them a call.

“Want to do a partner workout with me?”, asked Inka, suddenly. 

“What do you have in mind?”

“Well, since we are both wrestlers, how about a partner drill for some wrestling conditioning? I haven’t been active in a while. I could use some practice,” said Inka directly.

“I haven’t been active in a while either. A partner drill sounds like a good idea.”

Both women knew what was going on. They were elevating their rivalry in a respectable manner. A wrestling drill would be an opportunity to display their strength and even test each other. Only another Swede would understand what was happening between the two women.

Inna wiped the sweat off her body and forehead with her towel and faced Inka.

“Should we take off our shoes. Your shoes might get wet and soggy,” said Inna.

The women removed their shoes displaying their large giant and veiny feet to each other.

“Let’s start off with a double leg-carry”, said Inka coolly.

“Fine by me,” said Inna.

Inka crouched down in front of Inna and lifted her up by the buttocks. Inna’s thongs and shirt were drenched with sweat, but Inka easily lifted her onto her shoulder. Inna placed her hand in the cleft of Inka’s armpit for balance. Her breasts rested in the upper arch of Inka’s back. It would be an understatement to say that the muscular 6’2-inch woman was heavy. After the briefest of pauses, Inka walked forward, carrying her rival on her shoulder. Inna counted Inka walking twenty steps after which she turned around and walked back to where they had started. Inka placed Inna back on the ground. Without so much as a break, Inna crouched down in front of Inka and lifted her up. She walked the same twenty steps that Inka did and then walked back and placed Inka back on the ground.

The women were impressed with each other’s strength.

“How about trying a fireman’s carry?”, Inna asked as she regained her breath.

“Ok, let’s try that one”, said Inka.

This time Inka crouched down, and Inna crouched over her. Inna’s taut breasts rested on Inka’s powerful shoulder as she was lifted. Inka hooked an arm across Inna’s muscular lower thigh and then she walked forward. She easily did twenty steps and walked back and easily placed Inna on the ground. Inna then lifted Inka and felt Inka’s muscle laden breasts press onto her shoulder. Though Inka was heavy, Inna completed the twenty steps back and forth.
They were equally matched. This truth had dawned on both women as they looked feistily at each other.

Inka didn’t want a rest.

“Well, time for a reverse gut carry”, said Inka. The drills would only get tougher, both women knew that.

Inna knelt in front of Inka and hooked an arm around her lower back. Inka hooked an arm around Inna’s abs and lifted her. For balance, Inna placed her hand lightly on Inka’s knee. Inna walked forward after a pause. She could feel Inna’s washboard abs as she carried her across the grass. This time she did the twenty steps forward and placed Inna down. She was too tired to carry her back to their starting point. She knelt in front of Inna even as she panted, not willing to give Inna a break. Inna hooked an arm around her stomach and lifted Inka up. Inka’s arm was wrapped around Inna’s lower back, her hand resting on Inna’s butt. Inna carried Inka to their starting point and lowered her onto the floor.

Both women were panting now. Their chests heaved and they let out long breaths as they stood facing each other, hands on hips. Their large feet were covered with bits of grass and mud.

“Dead man drag is next on the menu”, said Inna upping the challenge. Inka let out a sigh.

Inna rested her buttocks on the ground, legs in front of her. Inka came from behind her and lifted her up. Inna rested her back on Inka’s taut breasts while Inka cupped her arms around Inna’s breasts for leverage. Inka walked backwards with Inna resting firmly on her chest, her hands covering Inna’s breasts. Inna felt a bit embarrassed with her rival’s hands over her breasts, literally groping them. Inka dragged Inna’s heavy body across the backyard, walking across grass and mud puddles, stretching her strength to the limit before dropping Inna onto the ground.

But she swiftly placed herself on the grass, not willing to give Inna a break. Inka gasped when Inna lifted her up by placing her hands firmly on her breasts. Inna also let out a sigh as Inka rested her powerful back on her own breasts. Inna could smell Inka’s hair, a pleasant smell, as she dragged her rival’s heavy body, walking backwards for as long as she could. She panted heavily after placing Inka back on the floor. The two of them rested for a few seconds.

“Time for a cradle carry,” said Inka, standing up. Inna also stood up and stood sideways in front of Inka. Inka hooked one arm around Inna’s lower back and the other around her legs. This one was the toughest especially since Inna was such a tall woman. Inka lifted Inna. The back of Inna’s powerful limbs felt good in her hands. Their breasts jousted sideways as Inka began to walk forward. After ten steps, Inka had to put Inna down. Inna sprang up and quickly lifted Inka in her hands. Once again, their breasts jousted sideways as Inna began to walk forward with Inka in her arms. Inka had begun to sweat a little, so Inna had a tough time maintaining her grip around her sweaty shirt. The women stared into each other’s sweaty faces as Inna walked forward for ten steps swiftly and dropped Inka onto the grass.

Once again, they took a short break to gather their breaths. Both women were mesmerized by each other’s strength. Back in their wrestling days, they would have to use men for such an arduous partner workout.  No woman could keep up with them. Now they had found their match.

“You up for a wheelbarrow walk?”, asked Inna.

“Do I have a choice?”, asked Inka.

Inka lowered herself to the ground and assumed a plank pose. Inna knelt and picked up Inka by the ankles. Inka moved forward on the grass, her face inches away from the earth, using only her powerful arms, Inna following her, holding tightly onto her ankles. Inna was treated to a fine view of Inka’s shapely buttocks. Inka puffed and panted as she barely completed twenty-five steps, before lowering herself to the grass.

Inna let go of her Inka’s ankles and quickly assumed the plank pose. She felt Inka stand up and lift her by the ankles. Moving forward with only her hands on the grass was tough but she kept going, determined to match the twenty-five steps completed by Inka. Inka was closely watching the contours of Inna’s buttocks, which she concluded was as chiselled as her own. Like Inka, Inna barely got to twenty-five steps when she collapsed on the floor, panting. Inka knelt beside her.

Both women were sweating profusely now. Inna wiped her sweaty forehead with her towel and handed it to Inka, who took it without a moment’s hesitation and wiped her own face with it.

“You think you could do a vertical tree climb with me?”, asked Inna. Their eyes locked in an understanding stare when Inna posed the question. It was the most intimate of wrestling drills.

Inna wrapped her hands around the top of her head and spread her legs in a standing squat pose. Inka came up behind and jumped onto Inna’s back. Inna gasped as the weight of her rival pressured her back. Inka clung on and shifted sideways across Inna’s body. She got a whiff of Inna’s armpit as she moved sideways, hooking an arm into Inna’s shoulder. Inna gasped at the pain and the eroticism of their body contact. Things reached a head when their breasts came into contact as Inka kept moving across Inna’s body. Inka gave Inna’s breasts a good rubbing with her own as she moved across, doing her best to not let her legs touch the ground, manoeuvring with her thighs which were locked around Inna’s waist. She moved twice across Inna’s body like that, before dropping onto the ground. 

Inka also let out a gasp as Inna climbed onto her back. All those leg days she had not missed at the gym would come in handy, handling Inna. Inna also gave Inka’s breasts a good rub with her own as she moved around Inka’s body, their sweat drenched faces close together. She also completed two rounds of manoeuvring across Inka’s body. Their sweaty t shirts were glued together as they disentangled, a bit reluctantly.
Sexual arousal was writ large on the sweaty faces of both women.

“You think you can handle my body in a horizontal tree climb?”, asked Inka.

“I’m sure going to try,” Inna replied eagerly.

Inna assumed a plank position on the grass, with her buttocks sticking up in the air. Inka slowly lowered herself onto Inna, placing her upper torso around Inna’s upper back and wrapping her groin and legs around Inna’s waist. Inna gasped as Inka began to work herself around her body. Their breasts jousted against each other again as Inka moved across Inna. Inna, enjoying the contact between their sweaty bodies, cemented her plank position, determined not to fall. An intimate moment occurred between the two women when Inka rested her face in Inna’s sweaty neck as she took the briefest of rests.

Inka was equally determined when it was her turn to assume the plank pose. When Inna worked herself around Inka’s body and they were face to face, a drop of sweat from Inka’s face fell onto Inna’s. A moment later, their groins rubbed and both women moaned from the pleasure. Inka determinedly held her plank position until Inna completed the manoeuvre across her body.

Before Inna was able to climb off Inka, they collapsed onto the ground, with Inna’s legs wrapped around Inka’s waist. They gasped and panted as they lay locked together.

“You are the strongest woman I’ve met in my life”, said Inka as she regained her breath. Their faces were inches apart.

“I was just going to say that about you”, said Inna, in a dreamy voice. 

They lay locked together for a few moments before disentangling. There was a smell in the windless air. It was not just the smell of their sweats. The smell of sex hung in the humid air.

“Let’s see if you can do human rolls with me”, said Inna, rubbing the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand.

“Let’s go then,” said Inka, in an excited voice.

Inka lay on the ground and Inna, in a standing position placed Inna’s muddy feet on both sides of her head. She wanted to give the naked feet a good lick. She also got a good look at Inna’s sweat stained thongs. Inka gripped Inna’s ankles firmly. Then she raised her legs upwards towards Inna’s head so that Inna could grip her own ankles. Both women gripped each other’s ankles tightly.

“You ready?”, asked Inka.

“Yes”, said Inna and jumped.

As Inna jumped forward, Inka came upto a standing position, both women maintaining firm grips on each other’s ankles. After three slow but awkward jumps, the women achieved a nice rhythm, understanding each other’s pace. Their faces passed close to each other’s sweat drenched thongs, every time they jumped.

The human rolls continued across the grassy muddy backyard until they fell together in a sweaty heap, their bodies completely spent from the wrestling drills. They lay panting, their faces near each other’s feet, their bodies covered with mud and grass.

Both were just about catching their breaths when a cacophonous bell rang from inside the mansion.

Inna sprang up onto her feet.

“What’s that sound?”, asked Inka, picking herself up.

“It’s Milo ringing his alarm bell. It’s installed across the mansion; in case I am not in his room, and he needs me urgently.”

Inka also sprang upto her feet. The women ran together, side by side into the mansion. As they reached the stairs, Inna took Inka’s hand in hers. They clasped hands, sweaty palms locked tightly together, in solidarity as they ran towards Milo’s room.

They threw open the door as they barged in, holding hands. Milo was relaxing in bed, as cozy as a cat.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
Re: Stoic Friction (Chapters 1 to 4)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2024, 03:20:17 AM »
If you liked the first 4 chapters of Stoic Friction, do consider buying the book on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5TPHCH4

Inna and Inka, the bodybuilder girlfriends of a legendary comic book writer, meet each other for the first time and decide to test each other physically. The women embark on a lust filled journey of love, passion and competition for their husbands love and his enormous wealth.

Author's Note: This is an extended version of the short story that appeared in Five Tales of Fierce Lesbian Love. This version has a new ending.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter