News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Anne Hathaway vs Mandy Moore

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Anne Hathaway vs Mandy Moore
« on: June 22, 2024, 05:05:46 AM »

{alt}

Anne Hathaway was upset to this day about losing twice to Katie Holmes.  The losses haunted her, in what world was Katie Holmes better than her.  Something had to have gone wrong, she had tests run to see if she had some kind of disease… she didn’t.

She wanted to again for so long but whenever she was ready to challenge or act like she was challenged the smug face of Katie Holmes entered her head

Mandy Moore was on the best show on Network TV.  She looked over at Anne Hathaway and thought today would be a good time to talk to her.

The conversation was very jovial as both were terrific human beings and Anne asked her “You mentioned at the tournament a while back you shouldn’t be there but with me and Katie.”

“It wasn’t a challenge to you two at all if that’s what you’re thinking but I think stylistically, skill and strength I am more in line with you two than those I was fighting.  I mean Eiza is a wild cat that ripped me apart.  I don’t know if I can fight like... Well you know what I’m talking about you got that similar mind set.”

Anne got up and turned around “I always thought I was but when I fought Katie the second time.”

“You and Katie … You are “

Anne turned sharply “Choose the next words carefully.”

“Why? What would happen if I blurted something out or if I had a thought you didn’t like”?

“You don’t want to find out.”

Mandy laughed “Ok then whatever you need to believe.”

Anne laughed “So what about me and Katie”

“You’re nothing because the way you win fights, she’s as good as you and when it turns nasty, she has a level you can never reach.  She just has you beat at every level so there is no Anne and Katie there’s just Katie over Anne.”

Anne wasn’t laughing no more and pushed Mandy “Apologize for being so stupid”

“You clearly came here looking for this.  Just admit to that because you sound idiotic when you claim I’m stupid for stating the clear truth.  Katie Holmes has your number, and everyone knows it.”

“Seriously Mandy, I know you aren’t stupid, but that comment was stupid and meant to provoke. You should apologize”

“I’m sorry.”
“Good for you doing the sm…”

“Sorry, someone as smart as you cant see something as obvious as Katie Holmes will kick your ass every time you fight… Every time!”

“Get up I need to beat some sense in you.”

Mandy got up and was slightly taller than Anne “DO what you have to do I wont go down easy but whether I win or you win it wont change what Katie did to you.  She would have a harder  time doing it to me because she hates you and not me.”

There was a silence and Mandy could hear Annes breathing.  That got to her it made her think and it was clear this had nothing to do with her and everything to do with Katie Holmes a woman who destroyed Anne Hathaway two times.  Mandy watched Anne carefully she didn’t want this fight at all but if Anne made any movement at all that wasn’t a backaway the fight would start

“Anne normally I wouldn’t do this, but I know you wont because you think this ties into whatever you think you and Katie are.  You are more famous and accomplished that’s a good thing.  So I will back away but that don’t mean I fear you but I do like you.  Because I like and respect you I told you the truth that Katie Holmes is…”

Anne never let her finish and slapped Mandy Moore

“Bitch” Mandy said eating the slap and rushing forward slamming Anne into the wall.  “You want to fight me then fine I’m not afraid of Katie Holmes bitch.”  Mandy hit a punch to the side then got turned and slammed into the wall and was hit with a punch.

“I hate Katie and anyone who t hinks shes better than me is getting.”  Anne went to slap Mandy it got blocked and Anne ate two slaps then got hair grabbed and thrown to the ground.

“You should have stuck to fighting instinct fighters using their god given gifts.  Us thinking women we got what you have and will outthink your big ego.”  Mandy was hitting small kicks to the hips as Anne was trying to get away to get up.

Anne slid on her hip vs get up and ankle picked Mandy then shifted and was in side control “Whatever I have to do to send a message that I’m ready.”  Anne uncharacteristically grabbed Mandys shirt lifted it upwards.

Mandy lifted her hips kicked up a knee getting Anne in the shoulder and sending her rolling away.  They got up and Anne was a different woman “Maybe you come…. Shit.”  Anne was rushing not thinking throwing slaps and Mandy couldn’t stop the forward progress with skill she wasn’t athletic enough.

Some landed and Anne never cared she got the hands in the hair.  Anne rag dolled Mandy twice before Mandy got her hands in Annes hair.  The two twisted and tumbled to the ground.  Anne on top hit Mandys head “You’re Katie… You’re Katie.”

Anne was hitting it harder to the ground before Mandy was able to power her away.  Anne got up and Mandy was slow to get up “What how am I katie?”

Slaps to Mandy and a hair grab then Anne swung her across the room “Katie Holmes wants me to be as vicious as possible and you don’t think I can beat Katie…You’re Katie until I’m done with you then you tell Katie what…”  Anne ran and was ripping the clothes of Mandy “Tell Katie whats coming because you are Katie’s future.”

Anne was battering Mandys back with clubbing blow after blow “I wont stop I’ll do anything to Katie and do it to you first.”

Mandy got her foot to the stomach and pushed Anne away “You …”

Anne was again on Mandy not wanting to give her a moment to recover.  She pushed and had a doubled over Mandy Moore pinned to the wall.  “I almost had you last time Katie and now all my guards are down and I don’t care what I have to do to win.”

“Fuck being classy and nice.  Violence is the answer then unfiltered whatever my instincts say violence is what you get.”  Anne hit three knees to Mandys tits.

Mandy got her arms up tucked her shoulder in then pushed with her shoulder to get Anne away “You are supposed to be a technical fighter that’s how you beat…”

“I don’t care who I beat I lost to… and will beat…”  Anne jumped into slaps then grabbed Mandys hair pushed downward while grabbing a tits dug her nails in and was lifting it upward “Katie Holmes… Katies future is your present.  I hate you Katie you tell her I hate her and will not be stopped she comes I go harder.”

“This isn’t  you Anne.”  Mandy grunted out trying to not scream in pain.

“This is what Katie turned me into” Annes nails broke right through the skin and Mandy screamed her head off the pain was excruciating.  Anne looked down at Mandy Moore who was trying to cover up “I will do more unless you say”

“You can beat Katie just leave me alone you won you fucking won.  You sick bitch you sick demented this isn’t you and if it is I don’t know you.”

Anne took a deep breath and looked “Mandy when I’m done with Katie and prove I’m better I’ll apologizie.”

“Wheres the Anne I know… Wheres the Anne I did a movie with?”  Mandy kept pleading

Anne walked away  stopped “Katie destroyed her.  She comes back when I destroy Katie.”

Now Mandy Moore believed that

(Upcoming: Angelica Celaya vs Rachel Nichols; Angelina Jolie vs Kate Beckinsale; Kelly Monaco vs Lindsey Hartley; Dina Meyer vs Victoria Pratt ;  Katherine McNamara vs Kathryn Newton)