News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

We're coming to Ireland!

• 4 Replies

Offline Landon_Roach

We're coming to Ireland!
« on: June 12, 2024, 12:19:48 PM »
Longtime lurker coming out of the shadows. Just booked a long holiday for my wife and I to Ireland in August. She knows about my Catfight/FF Wrestling fantasy. While it doesn't particularly do anything for her, she's accepting of it. Her playful banter around it has left me thinking the door is always open for possibilities. In fact, when I surprised her with the trip she got excited and said, "I'll book the wrestling match" jokingly as a way to thank me...I think ????????. Anyway, we'll be going from Dublin to Cork and up to Galway. Would love the opportunity to meet other couples in a natural setting, and who knows...maybe she might be convinced! She's always said that if "it" were to happen, it would have to be far away from where we live. Send me a message!

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
Re: We're coming to Ireland!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024, 11:57:09 PM »
Longtime lurker coming out of the shadows. Just booked a long holiday for my wife and I to Ireland in August. She knows about my Catfight/FF Wrestling fantasy. While it doesn't particularly do anything for her, she's accepting of it. Her playful banter around it has left me thinking the door is always open for possibilities. In fact, when I surprised her with the trip she got excited and said, "I'll book the wrestling match" jokingly as a way to thank me...I think ????????. Anyway, we'll be going from Dublin to Cork and up to Galway. Would love the opportunity to meet other couples in a natural setting, and who knows...maybe she might be convinced! She's always said that if "it" were to happen, it would have to be far away from where we live. Send me a message!

Try filling in your profile.

Age, height, weight, appearance. 

What you’re looking for? Rules, attire etc.

You’ll always get more traction with info in a profile.

Offline jonny22

• God Member
  • My girlfriend vs your girlfriend!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 03:06:06 AM »
Sooooo bad I want this to be true because I'm all for this, I would love to be an ambassador for ireland. I'd love me and my wife to meet up with another couple and show them around and see what happens after a few guinness. Bit rhw fact that you registered yesterday and your first post was today is a little more than suss.

If you are genuine and for real, private message me and we will sort something out in real world

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2024, 07:10:53 PM »
 Ireland, the land of Guinness and bare knuckle fighting.  Top of the day to ya !

Offline Landon_Roach

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2024, 10:08:33 PM »
Thanks for the comments all! Just doing our best to keep our identities as anonymous as possible. I've responded to a few messages but here's the gist: We're in our late 30s and have kept this "fetish", if you were to call it, mainly to ourselves. This is an opportunity for us to explore and converse with other like-minded couples. Truly looking for my wife to be able to engage in dialogue with another woman or couple. If it doesn't lead anywhere, there's always next time. Probably not looking for anything beyond a friendly/semi-competitive wrestling match. She's stated that mud/jello wrestling at venues is out of the question since anything can make it on the Internet these days. As for stats, she's 5'3", 130lbs.