News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FitWoman Challenge Amy (FitOfficerWife) versus Kelly27

• 20 Replies

Offline kelly27

• 5’11” 150lbs 27 year old toned and muscular
Re: FitWoman Challenge Amy (FitOfficerWife) versus Kelly27
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2024, 09:10:45 PM »
After my escape from her clutches. I’m feeling good and getting my mind focused again.  As I turn around I’m unexpectedly hit on my left breast from her right heel which pushes my breast inwards. I let out a yelp Bitch but before I could finish the word I see her getting close and all of sudden she lunges at me. Damn she is determined.
My gym instincts come into place as I fall backwards raise my knees up and watch as my knees hit in her stomach and flip her over me. She falls back and hits the mat hard with her face leaning in my direction. As I turn around I see her on her back. I see an opening that I can’t resist.
Without hesitation I quickly move forward and wrap my left arm around her neck by her windpipe and I bring the right arm towards my left and lock my fingers in and pull tightly  as I attempt to squeeze the air out of her.
…yt
Work as fitness instructor at a gym.
Workout a lot as you can see by my physique.
Looking to find trouble or trouble will find me.
Won’t back down from any challenge no matter the size.
Let’s see what bitches have the courage

Offline FitOfficerWife

• I'll hurt you!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2024, 06:29:35 PM »
With everything happening so fast, I am unsure how I ended up in the position we are in, but I feel her arm wrap around my throat. My right hand grass for her wrist as she locks her fingers in, effectively keeping some of the pressure off my throat.

Knowing that I need to break free of this choke attempt, I  think back to this dirty trick one of my grappling coaches taught me years ago, called an oil check.  I reach behind me with my left hand, and shovel my middle finger straight up her ass crack. Even through her leggings,  I can feel the tip penetrate into her anus. The move is effective. I can immediately detect her body tense up.

I use the distraction to roll to my knees,  break free from her choke attempt,  and scramble back to my feet. Before she can gather her senses, I move in for a vicious soccer kick aimed for her abs and rush in to mount her... yt
CRY BITCH!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2024, 08:12:56 PM »
Get her Kelly

Offline kelly27

• 5’11” 150lbs 27 year old toned and muscular
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2024, 01:42:12 AM »
With my fingers locked in around her throat which I thought were her right grabs my left wrist keeping some of the pressure off around her neck.
In the meantime not noticing her left hand going behind me and penetrating my ass crack.
Feeling the pain as I begin to tense up.I fight the pain as I don’t want to give up my position but it’s seems to be a distraction as she rolls her knees and with so much pain and loosen my arms she breaks free from my choke hold.
But before I can get to grips to what just happened I get a hard kick to my stomach which pushes my body back.
As I lay on my back I see her coming at me as she prepares to mount me.
Quickly I roll to my right a couple of times and get to feet. As her mount has missed she gets up to her feet and turns to me I charged at her with both arms open and hit her chest high knocking her backwards onto the mats where I attempt to jump on her while she is laying there. …yt
Work as fitness instructor at a gym.
Workout a lot as you can see by my physique.
Looking to find trouble or trouble will find me.
Won’t back down from any challenge no matter the size.
Let’s see what bitches have the courage

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2024, 01:46:25 PM »
Kelly has contacted me, and she can no longer participate in the poll. I am locking the voting and will call this a no contest. To those who commented and participated I thank you.

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2024, 05:37:16 PM »
I hope theres a rematch